Pages:
Author

Topic: [SYNX] Syndicate | Business Management Platform | NEW BETA v1.0.1.7 RELEASED! | - page 33. (Read 235769 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Hey guys,
for a masternode do I need a fix and static IP?
Or can I just run it on my own server.
Is there any masternode hosting service right now? Where I can pay monthly?
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
who can tell me why this coin pump so much? Huh

no pump yet just accumulation Wink

Top wallets still growing I bet... Can't tell anymore because Trex removed that tab...
Activity: 48
Merit: 0

no pump yet just accumulation Wink
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
Activity: 498
SYNX is 30 cents on Yobit right now! up 600% WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!
Totally scamed
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
SYNX is 30 cents on Yobit right now! up 600% WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
To anyone who has a masternode currently. What is the return per day? Is it a fixed amount of SYNX? And will that change in the future?

30-50 synx a day

It will lower somewhat as we go along I would imagine 

Okay thanks. I might set one up I think.
Can you please invite me to the slack channel or give me an URL?

shoot me an email, and I will add you to slack.
To anyone who has a masternode currently. What is the return per day? Is it a fixed amount of SYNX? And will that change in the future?

30-50 synx a day

Okay thanks. I might set one up I think.
Can you please invite me to the slack channel or give me an URL?

30-50 synx a day

Activity: 498
 why SYNX is low volume trade  Huh It is already in 5-6 Exchanges and trading volume only 1BTC or less per day ..!!
 More exchange doesn't mean trading volume matters ,,,
Hey guys,
is there an updated guide to run a masternode or is there a new wallet client going to be released soon. Because when I spend time to set it all up I want it to be worth it. And not being changed 2 days after.

Keep your eyes on this thread for future changes coming to synx, in the meantime join the growing community in slack for any questions and to stay up to date on the new project.
Hey guys,
is there an updated guide to run a masternode or is there a new wallet client going to be released soon. Because when I spend time to set it all up I want it to be worth it. And not being changed 2 days after.
10 votes from First Place!

First place, We made it!!! Keep voting everyone, make a statement that syndicate has a future.

http://cryptofolio.info/welcome/vote

Hey guys, I love Synx and am slowly gathering coins and have a couple nodes running.  There is a site I like called cryptofolio.info, and Syndicate is not listed there, so I was trying to gather some support from people in the community to help us get the
 coin listed there.  All it requires is a few seconds to go there and vote.  And if you feel super helpful, you can actually go there and vote once every hour, so please vote more than once.

Cryptofolio is a place where we can keep track of our cryptocurrency investments, and it would be awesome to see synx on there as well.  I've gotten some help from people on the slack channel, so any additional help would be great.

Please take a second to go over and vote for Synx here:

Yay! We are already in 7th place only after 6 hours, we got this!

4th place and catching up quick, we have 85 votes, only 30 away from first place!
Hey guys, I love Synx and am slowly gathering coins and have a couple nodes running.  There is a site I like called cryptofolio.info, and Syndicate is not listed there, so I was trying to gather some support from people in the community to help us get the
 coin listed there.  All it requires is a few seconds to go there and vote.  And if you feel super helpful, you can actually go there and vote once every hour, so please vote more than once.

Cryptofolio is a place where we can keep track of our cryptocurrency investments, and it would be awesome to see synx on there as well.  I've gotten some help from people on the slack channel, so any additional help would be great.

Please take a second to go over and vote for Synx here:

Yay! We are already in 7th place only after 6 hours, we got this!
Activity: 69
Try to send him an e-mail at: [email protected]

He won't reply to normal questions.

Been a busy couple months working and over the holidays but I am still here and very much involved with the Syndicate Project! Expect a major beta release, Synx Point of Sale System with inventory and sales tracking integration, in the coming weeks. Investors and active members will be able to use an early preview to play around with the new system prior to open beta! Stay tuned and keep staking.  Smiley

He he, really strange, you cant find a little time for bittalk community? Ok, now we take your promises very carefully and believe only the facts and new releases. So it will be correctly.
ok good turn if you have realized it now....
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
NEOS pumping like crazy! POS hyper craze is back again, people will start searching for cheap POS coins! hope SYNX will get some hype too....
Activity: 403
When is the new instruction manual for setting up a masternode online guys?

It is the same for all coins.
Pages:
Jump to: