Pages:
Author

Topic: T17 OC/OV. S17 Series OC/OV, Antminer B7 OC/OV, S9k, Z11 + others 100% FREE - page 20. (Read 10178 times)

Activity: 559
Merit: 4
I dont dodge or chrysler products sorry I prefer GM

oh look here my other machine i just loaded

Elapsed   KSol/S(RT)   KSol/S(avg)   FoundBlocks   LocalWork   Utility   WU   BestShare
48m55s   162.01           151.83

17.1 KH/s   642 (100%)   0 (0%)   7 minutes ago
16.9 KH/s   633 (100%)   0 (0%)   7 minutes ago
15.8 KH/s   594 (100%)   1 (0%)   7 minutes ago
16.1 KH/s   604 (100%)   0 (0%)   7 minutes ago
55.4 KH/s   2079 (100%)   0 (0%)   7 minutes ago
54.5 KH/s   2045 (100%)   1 (0%)   7 minutes ago
149.4 KH/s 5604 (100%)   0 (0%)   7 minutes ago
150.3 KH/s 5637 (100%)   0 (0%)   7 minutes ago

edit...... I will update you again on the last one I loaded
Elapsed   KSol/S(RT)   KSol/S(avg)
1h19m42s   153.33           151.95

most recent flypool also for the rigs above
Hashrate

479.8 KH/s

another edit......the last one loaded is still climbing
1h35m57s   152.35             152.13

After 2 hrs this is where it will settle in at
Elapsed    KSol/S(RT)   KSol/S(avg)
1h54m16s    147.43              151.97

power consumption?

I am not sure I would say about 20-50 watts more with the little increase in voltage. It was increased by from 880 mV max to 920 mV and is locked there by me, the frequency is set to 793 which so far from members I have testing there have been no complaints. I am currently finishing up a faster release that will be available for a 1 time fee. The details are on the first post of the thread.

If someone does have the ability to let me know the power consumption that would be nice, mine is on a 220 ac line and I dont have anything to really test it with. I am drawing about 7500 watts with all my miner then another 750 for an air conditioner to keep the room cooler

This is where 1 machine settled at....The other machine is up and down as I tweak it some more.

4h30m1s   154.48            151.56

Activity: 361
Merit: 16

Elapsed   KSol/S(RT)   KSol/S(avg)   FoundBlocks   LocalWork   Utility   WU   BestShare

Hashrate

479.8 KH/s

1h54m16s    147.43              151.97

power consumption?

Hashrate

479.8 KH/s

1h54m16s    147.43              151.97
Activity: 504
Merit: 51

No, I'm watching a video on someone watching their car with a foam cannon. It is more interesting. But thank you for inquiring as to my interests-- it really was thoughtful of you. I didn't know you cared!

But really, your previous statement is the same as your current statement in terms of "148-150".. so inquiring minds, how is it different? Which one is the truth?

And in your other thread, you stated your combined hashrate across all of your machines was around 455k between a couple of Z11s, Z9s and 4 minis... and in doing the math being conservative on the Mini/Z9 overclocks, the remaining hash rate out of the 455k for the 2x Z11s was.... 284k .. or 142k/sol each.

So which one of those is truth?

It's really hard to tell.

-j

The truth is the speed I post wtf dont you understand about that...At least I dont tell people I am dropping my dev fee lower then never do or tell then you will get voltage on z9 and dont. Your the one who hasnt followed thru with many things you say, I try to be as accurate as possible and may sometimes not get it right, I am only human

I am not going to debate shit with you about it your only trying to be an asshole and you know it. If you wonder then look at it yourself or try it out. my machines are as follows

4 minis get over 16k each
2 z9 full get 55+ each
2 z11 get 150 each

Now do the math ... all my machines now report on machine 474 k and flypool reports it as 473 currently....
I didnt know I had to always report exact up to the minute information on my full rig. But here is the stats as I type for you machine and then flypool

2h29m38s   151.36   150.48

12m10s   156.44   151.3

145.2 KH/s   5446 (100%)   0 (0%)   6 minutes ago just loaded beta 3 12 min ago
151.0 KH/s   5661 (100%)   0 (0%)   6 minutes ago

Hashrate

473.4 KH/s

Here is a good video about the 2019 Ram 2500HD you might enjoy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4I-T58QO43o

-j

No, I'm watching a video on someone watching their car with a foam cannon. It is more interesting. But thank you for inquiring as to my interests-- it really was thoughtful of you. I didn't know you cared!

But really, your previous statement is the same as your current statement in terms of "148-150".. so inquiring minds, how is it different? Which one is the truth?

And in your other thread, you stated your combined hashrate across all of your machines was around 455k between a couple of Z11s, Z9s and 4 minis... and in doing the math being conservative on the Mini/Z9 overclocks, the remaining hash rate out of the 455k for the 2x Z11s was.... 284k .. or 142k/sol each.

-j

The truth is the speed I post wtf dont you understand about that...At least I dont tell people I am dropping my dev fee lower then never do or tell them you will get voltage on z9 and dont. You are the one who hasnt followed thru with many things you say, I try to be as accurate as possible and may sometimes not get it right, I am only human

I am not going to debate shit with you about it your only trying to be an asshole and you know it. If you wonder then look at it yourself or try it out. my machines are as follows

4 minis get over 16k each
2 z9 full get 55+ each
2 z11 get 150 each

Now do the math ... all my machines now report on machine 474 k and flypool reports it as 473 currently....
I didnt know I had to always report exact up to the minute information on my full rig. But here is the stats as I type for you machine and then flypool

2h29m38s   151.36   150.48

12m10s   156.44   151.3

145.2 KH/s   5446 (100%)   0 (0%)   6 minutes ago just loaded beta 3 12 min ago
151.0 KH/s   5661 (100%)   0 (0%)   6 minutes ago

Hashrate

473.4 KH/s
Z11 OC v1.0 Beta 3 is now released with speeds from 148-150+ k/sol

Please report any bugs and feedback

Ah congrats. You caught up with yourself!

How is this different than your previous update where you said you had speeds from 148-150+ k/sol?

Quote from: chipdude
Updated 04/30/2019 4:43am CST
The Z11 base firmware is the 03/12/2019 version from Bitmain,the scan frequency and default frequencies have been updated and the
voltage was increased from 840/870mV to 900mV. After about 10 minutes of running the machine will scan the frequencies every
2 minutes or so. I have increased the speed on my 2 Z11's by about 8k/sol each bringing my speed up to 148-150+ k/sol per machine
SSH is enabled as well as malware protection against current known Antminer malware. The hash increase in about +3% increase over
the factory firmware. I may be able to squeeze a little more out of them with some more tweaking. This is time consuming and I do lose
profits from the miner during the coding time so if you find this helpful please make a donation and I can work more on the tweaks.

-j

Why do you even ask you know you are going to look at it anyways. Last I was told you cant get it to hold a speed and still have the throttle down after so long.

2h0m28s   159.56             150.15

edit......
I bet thats what your doing now....LOL

-j

How is this different than your previous update where you said you had speeds from 148-150+ k/sol?

The Z11 base firmware is the 03/12/2019 version from Bitmain,the scan frequency and default frequencies have been updated and the
voltage was increased from 840/870mV to 900mV. After about 10 minutes of running the machine will scan the frequencies every
2 minutes or so. I have increased the speed on my 2 Z11's by about 8k/sol each bringing my speed up to 148-150+ k/sol per machine
SSH is enabled as well as malware protection against current known Antminer malware. The hash increase in about +3% increase over
the factory firmware. I may be able to squeeze a little more out of them with some more tweaking. This is time consuming and I do lose
profits from the miner during the coding time so if you find this helpful please make a donation and I can work more on the tweaks.

-j

Why do you even ask you know you are going to look at it anyways. Last I was told you cant get it to hold a speed and still have the throttle down after so long.

2h0m28s   159.56             150.15

edit......
I bet thats what your doing now....LOL

-j

Not really.... If you werent talking shit about me I wouldnt do it but if your gonna talk shit then I will do whatever I dont care. I dont have to have other member stick up for me or get involved in something that is really none of their business.

Lol. And I do? I can’t help whatever folk may do on their own.

-j
Not really.... If you werent talking shit about me I wouldnt do it but if your gonna talk shit then I will do whatever I dont care. I dont have to have other member stick up for me or get involved in something that is really none of their business.
so efudd when do you plan on releasing your Z11 firmware? If you need anyone to do any validation testing I have a few units I could test them on with you if your interested. Your work on the Z9 Mini firmwares was great  Grin

@mindtrip - the release is waiting on some "administration" stuff at the moment. It's been technically ready for a while now, but it is being released in partnership with one of top equihash pools to provide a more seamless integration between the hardware, software, and the mining pools. Additionally there will be no developer fee in conjuction with that pool and lower pool side fees as well. Simultaneous releases for Z9, Mini and Z11 are ready to go just as soon as we can get the joint release stuff completed.

Another way to look at it is if you are currently paying X percent for mining fees + dev fees (let's call it 6% if you are using antpool + my dev release), you'll be 1% or less combined with the new firmware and pool which is a good trade off for limited overclock and a win if there is good overclock.

From an expectations perspective, the Z11 firmware is not going to initially be a "big overclock" release like it was for the Z9. It'll be similar to the mini in terms of small improvements out the door.

The feature set between Z9/Mini/Z11 will be in sync...so if you have used and tuned on one, you can use and tune on another.

Soon(tm) although it doesn't help that I'm sick at the moment either though which is delaying things a bit.

thank you,

Jason

Thank you for the update I will follow this thread for the official release announcement

You can monitor his thread for his announcement. This thread is for non-epudd supported firmware.

Here is his thread 

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/efudd-z-series-fuddware-23-z11z11ez11jz9mini-5036968

Yeah, I guess it is annoying when someone comes to your thread and incessantly quotes everything and posts references to their own content in it.

Shrug.

Wonder where that started.

-j

so efudd when do you plan on releasing your Z11 firmware? If you need anyone to do any validation testing I have a few units I could test them on with you if your interested. Your work on the Z9 Mini firmwares was great  Grin

@mindtrip - the release is waiting on some "administration" stuff at the moment. It's been technically ready for a while now, but it is being released in partnership with one of top equihash pools to provide a more seamless integration between the hardware, software, and the mining pools. Additionally there will be no developer fee in conjuction with that pool and lower pool side fees as well. Simultaneous releases for Z9, Mini and Z11 are ready to go just as soon as we can get the joint release stuff completed.

Another way to look at it is if you are currently paying X percent for mining fees + dev fees (let's call it 6% if you are using antpool + my dev release), you'll be 1% or less combined with the new firmware and pool which is a good trade off for limited overclock and a win if there is good overclock.

From an expectations perspective, the Z11 firmware is not going to initially be a "big overclock" release like it was for the Z9. It'll be similar to the mini in terms of small improvements out the door.

The feature set between Z9/Mini/Z11 will be in sync...so if you have used and tuned on one, you can use and tune on another.

Soon(tm) although it doesn't help that I'm sick at the moment either though which is delaying things a bit.

thank you,

Jason

Thank you for the update I will follow this thread for the official release announcement

You can monitor his thread for his announcement. This thread is for non-epudd supported firmware.

Here is his thread 

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/efudd-z-series-fuddware-23-z11z11ez11jz9mini-5036968
legendary
Activity: 1167
Merit: 1009

thank you,

Jason

Chipless your firmware ran for 2hr5m without any major issues. The average hash rate did increase 5-6k over stock. A big increase on HW errors, hundreds more on each board. The increase in voltage made ASIC chains 0 & 2 5c hotter and 3c hotter on chain 1 from normal stock firmware from 4/23. After 2hr5m all 3 ASIC chains went offline, hash rate dropped to zero, after several restarts the miner would NOT remain stable for more than 20mins and I had to revert back to non-OC firmware. Good job so far, getting close.

Thank you for the input. I am working on an update that should fix many issues that may occur in certain situations. The speed should be increased alo to about 150k....There will be more heat no matter what firmware you use when you start to overclock them. I suggest manually setting the fan higher or cooling it better for now.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
https://ibb.co/JqwrcS6

Chipless your firmware ran for 2hr5m without any major issues. The average hash rate did increase 5-6k over stock. A big increase on HW errors, hundreds more on each board. The increase in voltage made ASIC chains 0 & 2 5c hotter and 3c hotter on chain 1 from normal stock firmware from 4/23. After 2hr5m all 3 ASIC chains went offline, hash rate dropped to zero, after several restarts the miner would NOT remain stable for more than 20mins and I had to revert back to non-OC firmware. Good job so far, getting close.
** Latest Speed Update  5/3/2019 12:59 CST ***
Elapsed      KSol/S(RT)           KSol/S(avg)
36m57s      153                     149.08

thank you,

Jason
legendary
Activity: 1167
Merit: 1009
so efudd when do you plan on releasing your Z11 firmware? If you need anyone to do any validation testing I have a few units I could test them on with you if your interested. Your work on the Z9 Mini firmwares was great  Grin
Z11-Chipless-v1-Beta 2 Released

Fix restart bug when setting pools and updated to 775m speeds are now around 143-148k/sol

From your first post: "A bit of what to look forward to...…… I have set manually to 775 right now. The holdback so far is voltage if it cannot be overcome
these machines wont hold much more then 143-148k/sol as far as I can tell right now"

No, the limit is not voltage.
Also, you should find that 775 as a fixed frequency will not work for many hash boards.

-j

Well thank you for that input. I know there is more to do to improve my image. Its better to get it out there so many can use it if they choose and as with your fw as time goes on it will get better. The best part is it's free. Even if no one uses it the fw has increased my own speed and that is what really matters to me.

I find a couple things funny about this....First you kept reporting you couldn't get past the 142k and hold it and second how you tried telling me you cant change a 7 to an 8 and get more power. Then all of a sudden you start saying your getting 150k+ after I released an image. So that either makes you a liar, a bullshitter or both. Your image was suppose to be released 2 days ago per your words. I am beginning to think you enjoy making statements then not following thru with them. That is like 4+ times now you haven't stuck with what you say.

The only thing holding back the 142k was clock and power. I know power was the main holdback because as soon as I set the 7 to an 8 I was getting more speed. Hmm... You must either still be having trouble with the small problems or your spending a lot of time trying to protect the code.

Lol.

As I said, I won’t release “shit”.

There are things you clearly have not realized in how those specific changes operate on a broader range of machines.

Really, power is not the limit.
And really, you will find machines do not respond consistently or predictably to those specific changes you have made. Either across machines or even within the same unit from restart to restart....

Now, back to my trollin’

-j

Pages:
Jump to: