Pages:
Author

Topic: T17 OC/OV. S17 Series OC/OV, Antminer B7 OC/OV, S9k, Z11 + others 100% FREE - page 13. (Read 10178 times)

Activity: 559
Merit: 4
gsrcrxsi314

your just a troll haven't seen you offer a thing for help to the community just a bunch of stupid crap you get yourself into something that has nothing to do with you. Troll

Ya know you and efudd are only hurting the community. If it keeps up the free firmware will all become payware and that only hurts the community.

You’re*

You sure did help out a lot of people with your “circular electricity” bullshit in your other thread that you abandoned once you got that first electric bill.

Sometime you have to move on because of trolls like you cant let others discuss topics that you dont like or agree with. As I said guys like you are only hurting the community not helping it. So when guys stop sharing free files because of your childish bullshit then you can feel so proud.  Just so you know again ...you are on ignore and if I choose to see your posts I can, otherwise you're like a broken speaker....nice and quiet.
Activity: 367
Merit: 34
gsrcrxsi314

your just a troll haven't seen you offer a thing for help to the community just a bunch of stupid crap you get yourself into something that has nothing to do with you. Troll

Ya know you and efudd are only hurting the community. If it keeps up the free firmware will all become payware and that only hurts the community.

You’re*

You sure did help out a lot of people with your “circular electricity” bullshit in your other thread that you abandoned once you got that first electric bill.
gsrcrxsi314

LOL ... +400% now thats a lie. So if your going to give it away remove all the license stuff and callbacks etc then give it away otherwise it is just another ploy for you.

Hey I heard about your firmware from chipless' post. How do I get my free license.

Idiot. +400% means "the user is not limited by the software, they can do whatever they want and get whatever they can get out of it."

... and as far as removing my licensing, you wish.

-j

I just pm you with the a response to your offer of a free license. You do know I can hold you to it legally since you stated no stipulations other then to pm you and let you know how the info had come to my attention of the Z11 firmware and offer of a free license. So I await my free license and install details from you.

oh seriously screw off with your legal noise. go for it, dumbass.

-j

Just another thing to add to the list of things you said you would do then didn't follow thru with. The list gets larger every week and you give me shit about things....at least I follow thru with what I say regardless of the cost.

I am not the dumbass ....you're the one giving away free licenses, that was my plan all along the rest was a benefit that helped out to develop what I needed to. Now I can improve it over time. The sales and couple of donations helps the testing of my firmware eliminate the cost of the up and down of the miner.

I went into this in mind of making nothing and forcing you to live in your own shit and eventually do what you just did. LOL....LOL.... I keep telling you dont act like you are the king of the firmware world I may not do it like you but I get it done to the point of what is needed.  Grin

Right, Mr. "I'll sue you".

-j

You threatened me with legal action when I fixed your Z9 firmware....It was broken and had dev fees or license attached to it. You remember that dont you? It does work much better now more towards the factory firmware with a boost...It dont seem to switch to some oddball server and mine for a guy named efudd or say anything about a license being needed.

I guess all we are left with now is who can make it more efficient between speed and power

Activity: 504
Merit: 51
LOL ... +400% now thats a lie. So if your going to give it away remove all the license stuff and callbacks etc then give it away otherwise it is just another ploy for you.

Hey I heard about your firmware from chipless' post. How do I get my free license.

Idiot. +400% means "the user is not limited by the software, they can do whatever they want and get whatever they can get out of it."

-j

I just pm you with the a response to your offer of a free license. You do know I can hold you to it legally since you stated no stipulations other then to pm you and let you know how the info had come to my attention of the Z11 firmware and offer of a free license. So I await my free license and install details from you.

-j

Just another thing to add to the list of things you said you would do then didn't follow thru with. The list gets larger every week and you give me shit about things....at least I follow thru with what I say regardless of the cost.

I am not the dumbass ....you're the one giving away free licenses, that was my plan all along the rest was a benefit that helped out to develop what I needed to. Now I can improve it over time. The sales and couple of donations helps the testing of my firmware eliminate the cost of the up and down of the miner.

I went into this in mind of making nothing and forcing you to live in your own shit and eventually do what you just did. LOL....LOL.... I keep telling you dont act like you are the king of the firmware world I may not do it like you but I get it done to the point of what is needed.  Grin

Right, Mr. "I'll sue you".

-j

-j

-j

I went into this in mind of making nothing and forcing you to live in your own shit and eventually do what you just did. LOL....LOL.... I keep telling you dont act like you are the king of the firmware world I may not do it like you but I get it done to the point of what is needed.  Grin

-j

-j

-j

-j

Now available the Z11 Nitro 1.7 Public version....Important Details and Link can be found on the first post.

Please leave feedback as it is important.

I think pay the money about the better firmware is ok. The owner of the firmware cost a lot on it.

Of course.... which is why I provide a fully configurable version for purchase that is not limited to any frequency or voltage and lets you set freq and voltage at the individual asic level to best tune your systems.

... that you can use in dev fee mode, or with no fees at all on Luxor, or purchase.

-j
Activity: 82
Merit: 1
Cooldragon
I guess if you want to know buy a copy or look at the public version that will be out. There are enough users already and so far no bad feedback on the 1.7 release. Power is looking good and it runs just fine without any problems. I have 2 machines here for testing and neither has had a problem. From the beginning I have offered a free version and a paid version there is only so many improvements that you can do to the stuff so a point has to be line drawn somewhere to satisfy the free users and to make sure a paid user gets their moneys worth at the same time. I only have a pay version because running the machines up and down testing them costs me a loss in mining time and then makes it all not worth. But at least I do offer a 100% free limited version that is worth using.

This is the current info from one running 825m around 2100-2200 watts

Z11 Miner
Elapsed   KSol/S(RT)KSol/S(avg)
8h20m6s   154.65   159.43

Flypool
158.6 KH/s   5948 (100%)   0 (0%)   8 minutes ago

Chain#   ASIC#   Frequency   KSol/S(RT)   HW   Temp(PCB)   Temp(Chip)   ASIC status
1            3              825           53.74            2       55                   84                   ooo
2            3              825           49.80            5       58                   90                   ooo
3            3              825           51.11            2       58                   89                   ooo

Activity: 82
Merit: 1
Cooldragon
Pages:
Jump to: