Pages:
Author

Topic: T17 OC/OV. S17 Series OC/OV, Antminer B7 OC/OV, S9k, Z11 + others 100% FREE - page 16. (Read 10178 times)

Activity: 559
Merit: 4
No one is trying to do anything to your server I am playing with files here and thats all, yes under the law I do have the legal right to do as I please privately and for testing and development, the key is local on the machine therefore I am still in the legal realm normally I block your servers when I am playing with the files. Sometimes I may forget but catch it and block you. No one has lied so that is funny how you say i lied. You are the one who has lied to users I have been pretty honest and straight forward. And last you are still in violation of other copyrights with your firmware, therefore any claim you may have is null.

As I said no one is breaking your computers I am working on bypassing things I dont like for my own use if it connects to you system oh well the intention is not to do anything to your server or bypass what you have outside of the miner. No data was sent to your server purposely. I am attempting to stop it from reaching your server not to connect to it. Lets not twist it. If you dont think I can make it work then you have nothing to worry about then.

Activity: 504
Merit: 51
You seem to want to go out of your way to let folks know what I am doing personally to your files. Why make it public?

For entertainment, of course. For trapping you in your own lies, for posterity, for seeing your incorrect use of "you're", mostly to troll you.

I have every right under the law to do as I please with your files for my personal use

Do you? You sure?

so if I want to fuck with your license files then I can, If I want to rip apart your crap and modify it, I can, and any other thing I want to do to your files for my own use.

Two points:

1) It is doubtful you can do anything to "rip apart [my] crap and modify it". Someone else probably could, but I doubt you can.
2) When you start connecting to my systems and sending data that otherwise is not intended for them for the purpose of breaking the methodology used to secure the software, that is when you are far from the realm of legal. This is what you have been doing, and what I've called you out in public for.

I may also legally share your files for further testing and development purposes with any colleagues I choose, This includes beta testers of my choice.

If you want to include others in your attempts to break into the functionality for other computers on my network(s), then sure, you should include them.

If you attempt to access my miners or network while I am doing it then you are in violation of the law and I will prosecute.

The irony here is awesome considering that is exactly what you are trying to do with my systems every single time you purposefully send data to them that is outside of their design.

Hope you have a nice day.

Thank you, that is very kind!

-j
Activity: 82
Merit: 1
Cooldragon
Your a fucking idiot

The irony...

I see you’re still struggling to grasp the basics of the English language. It doesn’t matter how many times you’re corrected.

Your = showing possession
You’re = you + are

This is tech place, not grammer place.

"grammar". It is universal.

In tech, without proper grammar, nothing could be built/compiled/etc. Every language, verbal or the likes of C, has a well defined grammar associated with it.

So yeah... stand on your pile of wrong and enjoy it.

-j

How is the for grammar...... Efudd is an asshole and you are a liar on some things.

I don't need the word your, you are, yer, yor to read and write code. I told you before this is a forum not the classroom if you want to be Mr. Teacher then why don't you start helping people write their own codes for the miners? Oh ya that right it wouldn't make yo a profit. I may not be able to read this code perfectly but at least I get good results. ARM cpu's are different compared to Micro controller code so it does take a bit to adjust. Matter of time.

You seem to want to go out of your way to let folks know what I am doing personally to your files. Why make it public? I have every right under the law to do as I please with your files for my personal use so if I want to fuck with your license files then I can, If I want to rip apart your crap and modify it, I can, and any other thing I want to do to your files for my own use. I may also legally share your files for further testing and development purposes with any colleagues I choose, This includes beta testers of my choice. If you attempt to access my miners or network while I am doing it then you are in violation of the law and I will prosecute. Hope you have a nice day.

LOL.

-j
Your a fucking idiot

The irony...

I see you’re still struggling to grasp the basics of the English language. It doesn’t matter how many times you’re corrected.

You’re = you + are

In tech, without proper grammar, nothing could be built/compiled/etc. Every language, verbal or the likes of C, has a well defined grammar associated with it.

-j

How is the for grammar...... Efudd is an asshole and you are a liar on some things.

I don't need the word your, you are, yer, yor to read and write code. I told you before this is a forum not the classroom if you want to be Mr. Teacher then why don't you start helping people write their own codes for the miners? Oh ya that right it wouldn't make yo a profit. I may not be able to read this code perfectly but at least I get good results. ARM cpu's are different compared to Micro controller code so it does take a bit to adjust. Matter of time.

You seem to want to go out of your way to let folks know what I am doing personally to your files. Why make it public? I have every right under the law to do as I please with your files for my personal use so if I want to fuck with your license files then I can, If I want to rip apart your crap and modify it, I can, and any other thing I want to do to your files for my own use. I may also legally share your files for further testing and development purposes with any colleagues I choose, This includes beta testers of my choice. If you attempt to access my miners or network while I am doing it then you are in violation of the law and I will prosecute. Hope you have a nice day.

Cooldragon
Your a fucking idiot

The irony...

You’re = you + are

-j
Cooldragon
Your a fucking idiot

The irony...

You’re = you + are

Activity: 367
Merit: 34
The irony...

You’re = you + are

WTF is it with you efudd and grammer? This is a forum not the science lab....Do you think I care about grammer? No I dont I care about results and if I say you, your, hour, or youre an asshole. Who cares the point got across.

You have been on ignore for a long time why dont you stay there.

I can see spelling isn’t a strong suit either. Lmao.

It’s grammar you moron. With an A.

This matters because these kinds of things show a general lack of intelligence. You pretend to be some whiz, but you communicate at a middle school level.

And if I’ve been on ignore, how did you see my post to reply to it right away? Lol.
Same way you made a statement I was trying to rip you off when all I asked was do you give your beta testers a free licence. Something that was totally untrue and you thought nothing of it.

Those who didn't ask, received.

Idiot.

Keep trying to redirect your completely ignorant statement(s).

I'm completely blown away by the ineptitude of your "attack", if that is what you want to call it.

-j

Hope your users enjoy it....When you start asking for dev fees or a license I will have newer versions available for them when they want to switch

edit.... They will come back when they get sick of their miner throttling back to 150k no matter what....I am still holding a steady 159-161k. Thats 50k+ additional between 2 miner for 800 watts additional is still a savings when a Z9 uses about 1200-1300 for the same speed.

Elapsed   KSol/S(RT)   KSol/S(avg)
3d17m4s   176.28           161.37

Chain# ASIC#   Frequency    KSol/S(RT)  HW   Temp(PCB)  Temp(Chip) ASIC status
1           3        825             59.63             0           56           87           ooo
2           3        825             53.74             0           58           91           ooo
3           3        825             62.91             0           59           94           ooo

Fan#   Fan1   Fan2
Speed (r/min)   5,880   5,880   

This is what you can still profit plus more, I figured that wattage high (actual wattage added to the Z11 is about 900-1050 watts, Nothing a second power supply cant handle.) Even at a higher wattage an extra 50k/sol can still produce profit. This is 2 Z11 miners. So it would be right about 25 each and 500 will say watts. More then a mini yes but if you could get a mini to run @ 25k then it would be about 500 watts on a mini. This is using my private release which is available for purchase.

Same way you made a statement I was trying to rip you off when all I asked was do you give your beta testers a free licence. Something that was totally untrue and you thought nothing of it.

Those who didn't ask, received.

Idiot.

Keep trying to redirect your completely ignorant statement(s).

I'm completely blown away by the ineptitude of your "attack", if that is what you want to call it.

-j

I dont care about your respect you been an asshole to me the whole time i been on this forum because i pointed out thing about your firmware. Then you sit and tell people to be weary that my claims are false and that there is no way i am getting those speeds and keeping them again a false statement by you
Z11 2.3 / Full Frequency/Voltage controls per hash board.
   - Tuning guide coming soon.. high level summary below.
   - This includes everything from my past releases and adds Z11+Voltage per hashboard.

150k+ should be doable with minimal tuning.
170-180k is doable with multiple power supplies (or a big honkin' one), careful tuning, good cooling, and some luck. Smiley

Wattage has not been measured at this point in time due to hardware limitations at my testing site. Feedback welcomed.

https://releases.broked.net/Z11_2.3.tar.gz
MD5SUM: dcaba5458537da6c8ce7e14b5f7795bc Z11_2.3.tar.gz
SHA256: fe7cf284d6811f97f7f826e30bd780b987b697220e1ba9597b087f14b8371252 Z11_2.3.tar.gz

To install this image you need to already be unlocked. You can use my unlocked base image to boot from SD card and then install this. Going forward, all images will be installable via web after the initial baseline SD card installation. SD image: https://releases.broked.net/Z11StockSSHNoSignature.zip
Stock image installation instructions are available in post#672 on my primary thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.50664518

I will write up a more complete tuning guide soon as it is a little complex, but for starters:

Tune your frequencies as usual (instructions on the frequency page) on the stock voltages.

Once you understand how your system is operating, increase the frequency, bump the voltage up, rinse/wash/repeat.

Global settings apply to all hashboards.
Per-hashboard applies to... you guessed it, the individual hash board.

It is possible to overrun a single APW7 by tuning voltages -- symptom there is the unit will just reset.
Drop voltages by 5mV per board until you find your maximum.

As usual, run fans manual, 75% or higher. Try to keep temps 85C or lower.

If you add too much voltage, you'll just add heat.
If you don't have enough voltage for a given frequency, the hash boards will go into limp mode (~10-15kSol/each).
If you push too much voltage/frequency, the hash boards will go into the same limp mode.

Somewhere around 781Mhz/940-960mV should get you a good ~150-155kSol.
Sometimes a lower frequency will work better for a given system.

Maximum frequency is 825Mhz -- my stuff will let you set whatever you want, but I've yet to get anything beyond what I call limp mode above 825Mhz.

This release has no dev-fee for the near future, but will probably end up with a single 20 minute mining session once a day to support additional development/testing/blahblah.
As usual, a license is available if you want to go that route and never have any dev-fees, do the PM thing and we can discuss.

Back porting to Z9/Mini is still under evaluation -- nothing to really speak of there for a variety of reasons.

Thank you,

Jason
The irony...

You’re = you + are

WTF is it with you efudd and grammer? This is a forum not the science lab....Do you think I care about grammer? No I dont I care about results and if I say you, your, hour, or youre an asshole. Who cares the point got across.

You have been on ignore for a long time why dont you stay there.

Results like this is all that matters to me

Elapsed           KSol/S(RT)   KSol/S(avg)
15h53m11s        152.03        158.83

1       3    825       45.22    2     58  84
2       3    825       53.74    3     60  94
3       3    825       57.01    0     54  83

flypool stat for above
161.3 KH/s   6047 (100%)   0 (0%)   10 minutes ago

And my overall hash rate went from 455 2 weeks ago to this today

Hashrate
Current       Average
495.2 KH/s 489.8 KH/s

So frankly I am getting the last laugh even if it costs me 800 more watts I am getting the extra speed of stock fullsize z9 for 2/3 the power usage of the z9 which means more profit.

Pages:
Jump to: