Pages:
Author

Topic: T17 OC/OV. S17 Series OC/OV, Antminer B7 OC/OV, S9k, Z11 + others 100% FREE - page 15. (Read 10178 times)

Activity: 559
Merit: 4
Chipless,

A couple suggestions

1) ignore efudd, especially the banter
     2) get a zencash wallet in addition to the zcash wallet and post it.

I dont mine zcash and I'm sure there are others that do not but I would happily make a zencash contribution. This thread is full of back and forth crap that takes away from the benefit of a community working together.

Yeah, that’s cool. You have failed to see that I was the one working with and for the community until this tard decided the best way forward was to take my work and put his name on it, then post releases of “his” stuff in my threads.

Otherwise, you are exactly correct in that my exchange here is purposeful in repaying the kindness he has provided me for months in my own threads.

-j

You said it all in one statement "You have failed to see that I was the one working with and for the community". You dont like competition .... I am also working for the community also the difference is I dont care if I fill my pockets doing it where you are all out for the money.

Activity: 504
Merit: 51
Chipless,

A couple suggestions

I dont mine zcash and I'm sure there are others that do not but I would happily make a zencash contribution. This thread is full of back and forth crap that takes away from the benefit of a community working together.

Yeah, that’s cool. You have failed to see that I was the one working with and for the community until this tard decided the best way forward was to take my work and put his name on it, then post releases of “his” stuff in my threads.

Otherwise, you are exactly correct in that my exchange here is purposeful in repaying the kindness he has provided me for months in my own threads.

-j

it's just a suggestion.

I have not failed to see it, I would like you both to stop but others might find it entertaining.

I actually agree -- I'd be content if he'd just leave my thread alone... I'm all too often reminded of this xkcd in these exchanges - https://xkcd.com/386/

-j

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Chipless,

A couple suggestions

-j

it's just a suggestion.

I have not failed to see it, I would like you both to stop but others might find it entertaining.
Chipless,

A couple suggestions

-j
Folk,

When using Fuddware version 2.3 or higher and mining on Luxor (http://mining.luxor.tech), you can enjoy no dev fees and a 0.5% PPS fee for the first 30 days (1% after). Luxor announcement is available at https://medium.com/@LuxorTechTeam/unlock-your-asic-potential-with-efudd-x-luxor-672e73a1d185 as well as my primary thread.

Thank you,

Jason

Thats only because you worked a deal to get your money from the server as a kickback or you are more involved with Luxor then you are telling. PPS.... who wants to mine only PPS...816 miners, with that low power the miners might as well just buy the coins. How many blocks an hour do they get .25 or more?

Another efudd joke.... Do you offer a kiss and vaseline with your firmware or do you just pull them up and walk away?

https://miningpoolstats.stream/zcash

Anyway, it's good for the users, despite your potty mouth.

-j

How is it a good deal with such a low block rate and not enough hash to make a profit? If it takes 6 hrs to complete a block between say 700 users that isnt very much profit for the miner. The rookies may fall for that sales pitch but hopefully anyone with a good brain can see this is a deal which should come with a kiss and some vaseline. .08 percent of the total network has rate is not enough to maximize the miners profit.

You mean it is good for you not the users. Going from flypool to luxor would drop the miners daily profits by about 65%+, I dont know who you are trying to screw with that deal but it has bad deal written all over it.

This response once again shows your mental ignorance since you clearly do not understand what PPS means or how it works, either.  PPS is a guaranteed payout to the miner per share independent of block finds. The risk goes completely to the pool. If no blocks are found, share submitters still get paid for shares submitted.

The benefit is to the user in this case to the degree that a large portion of the 0.5% PPS discount provided to the user actually comes out of whatever I might would have earned. Oh, and my portion is actually considerably less than the dev-fees.

So, as I said, benefit actually is to the user since it is no risk.

-j
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Chipless,

A couple suggestions

Folk,

When using Fuddware version 2.3 or higher and mining on Luxor (http://mining.luxor.tech), you can enjoy no dev fees and a 0.5% PPS fee for the first 30 days (1% after). Luxor announcement is available at https://medium.com/@LuxorTechTeam/unlock-your-asic-potential-with-efudd-x-luxor-672e73a1d185 as well as my primary thread.

Thank you,

Jason

Thats only because you worked a deal to get your money from the server as a kickback or you are more involved with Luxor then you are telling. PPS.... who wants to mine only PPS...816 miners, with that low power the miners might as well just buy the coins. How many blocks an hour do they get .25 or more?

Another efudd joke.... Do you offer a kiss and vaseline with your firmware or do you just pull them up and walk away?

-j

How is it a good deal with such a low block rate and not enough hash to make a profit? If it takes 6 hrs to complete a block between say 700 users that isnt very much profit for the miner. The rookies may fall for that sales pitch but hopefully anyone with a good brain can see this is a deal which should come with a kiss and some vaseline. .08 percent of the total network has rate is not enough to maximize the miners profit.

You mean it is good for you not the users. Going from flypool to luxor would drop the miners daily profits by about 65%+, I dont know who you are trying to screw with that deal but it has bad deal written all over it.

Folk,

Thank you,

Jason

-j
Folk,

Thank you,

Jason

Folk,

Thank you,

Jason
Call it cute or whatever you want, I call it a fact. Seems like every time you get caught in your own words all you say is cute then you sit back and think of a response to cover your ass to the public. Your so fake!

“You’re”.

HTH.

-j

No it's your own words not you are own words. Get it right

Idiot. Your last sentence was, “Your so fake!”.

“You’re”.

Hopeless.

-j
Call it cute or whatever you want, I call it a fact. Seems like every time you get caught in your own words all you say is cute then you sit back and think of a response to cover your ass to the public. Your so fake!

“You’re”.

HTH.

-j

No it's your own words not you are own words. Get it right

“You’re”.

HTH.

-j
Oh whatever dude. Sully your name more by releasing bogus shit.

You haven’t overvolted it either.

The voltage range is defined as 800-880 and each chip is initialized at 870. Past that, there are additional checks to ensure it isn’t initialized outside of that range. The PIC then will not pass more than the defined 870 when converted to an i2c message to the downstream hardware, also... so hacking a 7 to an 8 does you no good at all. And the reason you think it is 840/870 is because you have not understood the code you are attempting to disassemble yet... You can completely ignore the 840.

You have changed some hard coded values, selected which stats you think look best, and released some hacked up bullshit.

-j

Lets see ....this was where you said that the limit was 880 and so on.... You only pointed out the same routine that I was already working on because the part of the voltage was located there you never gave any code to fix it.

I was wrong but right about some limits in the pic. Not afraid to admit it, but after going back over the code I found where I missed a NOP.  This whole statement of your was wrong.

Lol the statement about feeling valuable is hilarious, a statement like that only comes from someone who thinks he is above everyone else and your attitude towards some people shows clearly think your that person. I don't need to be accepted by anyone so again only some stupid shit spewing from your fingertips.

The malware fix does work maybe not for the latest that is done remotely but for .antminer it does work, already tried it for verification.

So again quit lying and saying false shit like your quote above.

Cute.

-j
Oh whatever dude. Sully your name more by releasing bogus shit.

You haven’t overvolted it either.

The voltage range is defined as 800-880 and each chip is initialized at 870. Past that, there are additional checks to ensure it isn’t initialized outside of that range. The PIC then will not pass more than the defined 870 when converted to an i2c message to the downstream hardware, also... so hacking a 7 to an 8 does you no good at all. And the reason you think it is 840/870 is because you have not understood the code you are attempting to disassemble yet... You can completely ignore the 840.

You have changed some hard coded values, selected which stats you think look best, and released some hacked up bullshit.

-j

Lets see ....this was where you said that the limit was 880 and so on.... You only pointed out the same routine that I was already working on because the part of the voltage was located there you never gave any code to fix it.

I was wrong but right about some limits in the pic. Not afraid to admit it, but after going back over the code I found where I missed a NOP.  This whole statement of your was wrong.

Lol the statement about feeling valuable is hilarious, a statement like that only comes from someone who thinks he is above everyone else and your attitude towards some people shows clearly think your that person. I don't need to be accepted by anyone so again only some stupid shit spewing from your fingertips.

The malware fix does work maybe not for the latest that is done remotely but for .antminer it does work, already tried it for verification.

So again quit lying and saying false shit like your quote above.

No one is trying to do anything to your server I am playing with files here and thats all, yes under the law I do have the legal right to do as I please privately and for testing and development, the key is local on the machine therefore I am still in the legal realm normally I block your servers when I am playing with the files. Sometimes I may forget but catch it and block you. No one has lied so that is funny how you say i lied. You are the one who has lied to users I have been pretty honest and straight forward. And last you are still in violation of other copyrights with your firmware, therefore any claim you may have is null.

As I said no one is breaking your computers I am working on bypassing things I dont like for my own use if it connects to you system oh well the intention is not to do anything to your server or bypass what you have outside of the miner. No data was sent to your server purposely. I am attempting to stop it from reaching your server not to connect to it. Lets not twist it. If you dont think I can make it work then you have nothing to worry about then.

The best part in all of this is apparently the only way you see forward with your firmware, is to use mine.

Ironic.

-j

No I dont need yours ...Yours does make a ok tool to learn new routines that I have not used though. I call it a evaluation and fix whats broken. I like educational purposes it fits more to the tasks. Whats ironic is you had to voltage control until I released my image. That comes from your users and your comments when I first posted my release. I believe you said "you cant turn a 7 into a 8 and get more power." So I guess in a way we are sharing each others codes.

Go back and re-read what you call a quote. Regarding voltage, I told you, repeatedly that the limitation you claimed existed was not coming from the PIC, which you argued with, and ultimately I actually _told you_ exactly the function by address and the pseudo-code, to bypass the check you swore up and down was "in the PIC". You like to re-write history... which is why I _quote_ most of what you say in my responses so you cannot just edit the shit away later, as you are wont to do. (You should take not here, this is an excellent use of a rarely used and rarely used correctly word, 'wont'. See, *this* is education...).

Your statement of "we are sharing each others codes" is yet another attempt your psyche is making at feeling valuable. You really should talk to someone about your issues of acceptance.

.....keep dreaming there, big boy.

*EDIT*: Oh, your statement that your releases fix the known antminer malware actually don't do that. So that's a place where I'm not sure if you were consciously misleading people, or if you actually thought you fixed it some how. SOURCE: If you'll remember I'm the one who was able to capture/trap, decrypt, reverse engineer, and then post information about how it functions and how to resolve it.

-j

No one is trying to do anything to your server I am playing with files here and thats all, yes under the law I do have the legal right to do as I please privately and for testing and development, the key is local on the machine therefore I am still in the legal realm normally I block your servers when I am playing with the files. Sometimes I may forget but catch it and block you. No one has lied so that is funny how you say i lied. You are the one who has lied to users I have been pretty honest and straight forward. And last you are still in violation of other copyrights with your firmware, therefore any claim you may have is null.

As I said no one is breaking your computers I am working on bypassing things I dont like for my own use if it connects to you system oh well the intention is not to do anything to your server or bypass what you have outside of the miner. No data was sent to your server purposely. I am attempting to stop it from reaching your server not to connect to it. Lets not twist it. If you dont think I can make it work then you have nothing to worry about then.

The best part in all of this is apparently the only way you see forward with your firmware, is to use mine.

Ironic.

-j

No I dont need yours ...Yours does make a ok tool to learn new routines that I have not used though. I call it a evaluation and fix whats broken. I like educational purposes it fits more to the tasks. Whats ironic is you had to voltage control until I released my image. That comes from your users and your comments when I first posted my release. I believe you said "you cant turn a 7 into a 8 and get more power." So I guess in a way we are sharing each others codes.
Activity: 367
Merit: 34
Chipless comes to a battle of wits without the required equipment.

Ironic.

-j
Pages:
Jump to: