Author

Topic: T20 and T20I cricket prediction and discussion - page 734. (Read 224828 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 58
Pakistan need to focus on winning this series first as Pakistan also is struggling side specially in T20 format. Its very much clear that this NZ team will give tough time to Pakistan.
New Zealand has lost the first match very pathetically. I'm not expecting any tough fight from them in this series as the key players are missing in the squad. Where Pakistan is playing with their main squad. Perhaps, Pakistan will easily win this series against New Zealand. New Zealand has lost their last 5 wickets within 7 runs today.

Pakistan won by 88 runs. Pakistan scored 182 runs. Both Babar and Reason fail. Fakhar Zaman and Saim Ayyub both scored 47 and 47 runs. New Zealand were all out for 94 runs. The opening batting was not good. Mark Chapman scored only 34 runs. No other player scored 20+ runs. Pakistan will win the series easily.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 110

With T20 format cricket it is really hard for the bowlers to be very effective. It is highly advantageous for the bowlers. When Narine is able to maintain good economy, these bowlers should've performed well. At the end Kolkata Knight Riders have lost the match by 23 runs. Better bowling might've changed the match. KKR batting is not to the mark, because the powerplay isn't used well. During the starting overs wickets fell and scoring is very low. At the end Rana and Rinku Singh performed good, if not the match would've been a loss by big margin.
it is luck sometime - you never know which team and person is lucky in the match
Congrats to Sunrise and better luck to  KKR - they just lost on 23 runs
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Kolkata Knight Riders  -  Sunrisers Hyderabad

Expect today's Kolkata Knight Riders vs Sunrisers Hyderabad match to be very crowded. Kolkata started the season on a losing streak, but in the next two matches, they managed to defeat two big teams like Gujarat and Bengaluru. And Kolkata's performance in both matches was outstanding. Kolkata's performance impressed everyone.
After having a rough start to the season Kolkata Knight Riders have been successful in turning around their situation. Given the calibre of those teams their victories over Bengaluru and Gujarat stand out as particularly outstanding and it is always thrilling to watch a squad deliver at crunch time. In what promises to be an exciting encounter against Sunrisers Hyderabad, I hope that the Kolkata fans are out in force to support their team and create a memorable atmosphere.

In the end, Kolkata lost today's match. And their bowlers can be blamed for Kolkata's defeat. The pitch was batting-friendly. However, Kolkata's bowlers gave plenty of runs. Their performance was not good. Except for Sunil Narine, every Kolkata bowler has given plenty of runs. Ferguson scored 37 runs in an over and Umesh Yadav gave away 42 runs in 3 overs. If they could have done some controlled bowling, they would have been able to stop the Hyderabad team before 200. Batting on a big target like 229 runs is much more difficult to win. At the same time, the performance of Kolkata's top order was poor today as in the previous matches.
With T20 format cricket it is really hard for the bowlers to be very effective. It is highly advantageous for the bowlers. When Narine is able to maintain good economy, these bowlers should've performed well. At the end Kolkata Knight Riders have lost the match by 23 runs. Better bowling might've changed the match. KKR batting is not to the mark, because the powerplay isn't used well. During the starting overs wickets fell and scoring is very low. At the end Rana and Rinku Singh performed good, if not the match would've been a loss by big margin.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
crunck
To be very honest, NZ coming without the main players, has added pressure on the Pakistan team as now they will have to win all the matches and series otherwise the world will say that Pakistan is beaten by the NZ B team.
I am also confident that Pakistan should defend this 182 runs but I see a lot of confidence and passion in the young NZ squad and the Pakistan team needs to remain serious and vigilant and should not take things for granted thinking they are playing against an inexperienced New Zealand Squad.
Fakhar Zaman and Saim Ayub scored 47 runs each but I did not see any score from the rest of the Pakistan team. The opening partnership between Babar and Rizwan also failed in this match.
Failure of Babar and Rizwan is not a new thing in Pakistan T20. They either fail to score runs or score runs with slow Strike rate.

Pakistan recently lost to Afghanistan in T20I series as they did an experiment of sending a team that has been made from recent PSL. So far in this match Pakistan have firm grip over the match as New Zealand need another 129 runs to win the contest with 7 wikcets in hand.
Pakistan need to focus on winning this series first as Pakistan also is struggling side specially in T20 format. Its very much clear that this NZ team will give tough time to Pakistan.
Pakistan team is performing great. They did not allow New Zealand to advance much with their efficient bowling. For this reason New Zealand had to complete the game in just 15.3 overs. Playing against 182 runs, the New Zealand team lost all wickets for 94. It was the 1st T20 match of the series. But one thing I like is that both the top order batsmen were defeated but Pakistan won the match. I have often seen these two batsmen take their wickets easily while playing against big opponents, where the team was defeated. But today's different picture shows the progress of the Pakistan team.

I am not surprised that New Zealand was badly beaten. Pakistan's bowling lineup is strong. And staying at the crease against such a bowling line-up is not easy. But it was surprising to see that after Babar Azam and Rizwan did not perform well, the Pakistan team managed to collect as big as 182. The Pakistan team depended heavily on the performances of Babar and Rizwan. Fakhar Zaman and Saim Ayub both collected 47 runs. Due to the responsible batting of these two batsmen, Pakistan was able to collect 182 runs.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

Expect today's Kolkata Knight Riders vs Sunrisers Hyderabad match to be very crowded. Kolkata started the season on a losing streak, but in the next two matches, they managed to defeat two big teams like Gujarat and Bengaluru. And Kolkata's performance in both matches was outstanding. Kolkata's performance impressed everyone.
After having a rough start to the season Kolkata Knight Riders have been successful in turning around their situation. Given the calibre of those teams their victories over Bengaluru and Gujarat stand out as particularly outstanding and it is always thrilling to watch a squad deliver at crunch time. In what promises to be an exciting encounter against Sunrisers Hyderabad, I hope that the Kolkata fans are out in force to support their team and create a memorable atmosphere.

In the end, Kolkata lost today's match. And their bowlers can be blamed for Kolkata's defeat. The pitch was batting-friendly. However, Kolkata's bowlers gave plenty of runs. Their performance was not good. Except for Sunil Narine, every Kolkata bowler has given plenty of runs. Ferguson scored 37 runs in an over and Umesh Yadav gave away 42 runs in 3 overs. If they could have done some controlled bowling, they would have been able to stop the Hyderabad team before 200. Batting on a big target like 229 runs is much more difficult to win. At the same time, the performance of Kolkata's top order was poor today as in the previous matches.
I have not yet watched the match - it was surprising that KKR lost the match to Sunrise Hyderabad
It was 23 run victory - congratulation to Sunrise hyderabad and better luck to KKR in up coming matches
Activity: 1302
Merit: 129
Vaccinized.. immunity level is full.

Activity: 952
Merit: 108
1xBit recovered their reputation
New Zealand has lost the first match very pathetically. I'm not expecting any tough fight from them in this series as the key players are missing in the squad. Where Pakistan is playing with their main squad. Perhaps, Pakistan will easily win this series against New Zealand. New Zealand has lost their last 5 wickets within 7 runs today.

I didn't expect New Zealand to lose so badly. But my guess was that Pakistan would win. Still, New Zealand's innings stopped at just 94 runs. I thought New Zealand would be able to muster at least 150. Pakistan used 7 bowlers in this match. Haris Rouf has given an excellent performance. He was able to pick up four valuable wickets. Also, Imad Wasim took two wickets in 1 over giving only 2 runs. In this series, we will see the dominance of Pakistan, and the series will be easily won by Pakistan.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1026
In Search of Incredible
Activity: 882
Merit: 258
To be very honest, NZ coming without the main players, has added pressure on the Pakistan team as now they will have to win all the matches and series otherwise the world will say that Pakistan is beaten by the NZ B team.

I am also confident that Pakistan should defend this 182 runs but I see a lot of confidence and passion in the young NZ squad and the Pakistan team needs to remain serious and vigilant and should not take things for granted thinking they are playing against an inexperienced New Zealand Squad.

Fakhar Zaman and Saim Ayub scored 47 runs each but I did not see any score from the rest of the Pakistan team. The opening partnership between Babar and Rizwan also failed in this match.

Failure of Babar and Rizwan is not a new thing in Pakistan T20. They either fail to score runs or score runs with slow Strike rate.

Pakistan recently lost to Afghanistan in T20I series as they did an experiment of sending a team that has been made from recent PSL. So far in this match Pakistan have firm grip over the match as New Zealand need another 129 runs to win the contest with 7 wikcets in hand.

Pakistan team is performing great. They did not allow New Zealand to advance much with their efficient bowling. For this reason New Zealand had to complete the game in just 15.3 overs. Playing against 182 runs, the New Zealand team lost all wickets for 94. It was the 1st T20 match of the series. But one thing I like is that both the top order batsmen were defeated but Pakistan won the match. I have often seen these two batsmen take their wickets easily while playing against big opponents, where the team was defeated. But today's different picture shows the progress of the Pakistan team.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 866
The opening partnership between Babar and Rizwan also failed in this match.
At early overs after early dismissal of Baber and Rizwan pair I taught the pakistan will unable to score 150, but spectacular partnership of Fakher and Young Saim Ayub help his team to absorb the pressure of early batter dismissal and recover Thier moral.
I am pretty confident that our class bowler will easily get these unexperienced young kiwi player, also batter done enough runs to defend for his bowler, but at the end it's T20 anything can possible.

No doubt our bowlers really bowled well today and they are now struggling at 76 runs for 5 wickets down. I guess that this inexperienced New Zealand team should know by this time why their experienced senior team preferred to make excuses for security concerns and prefer not to play the bowling attack by Pakistan.  Wink

How shameful and cruel of the Senior players by NZ, who themselves went to play IPL and leave their Jr team in Pakistan without providing them any security against our bowlers  Shocked
Activity: 742
Merit: 201

Merit: 105
Matt Henry got a hat trick because of Chad Bowes outstanding catch on the boundary. Pakistan all out on 182 with one ball left to finish the innings. The boundary at Lahore stadium is quite short and that's the reason it's easy to hit boundaries here. New Zealand are without there main players but the way they fielded and bowled tells a lot about the strength of this young team. Pakistan plus point is that they have the main bowlers present to defend 182.

Match is still under control of Pakistan thanks to balling attack who did well again .
Newzealand main batting order is already out plus required run rate is high so I think this match is definitely in favour of Pakistan.
Activity: 882
Merit: 258
KKR looks like they will lose by 100+ runs pretty easily at the rate at which they are going. Epic comeback SRH!
Nitish Rana is scoring freely and their hero in the last match Rinku Singh is still in the crease and the target is still an taunting task as they still need 108 runs off 42 balls and SRH needs to pick wickets if not even this match will become a nail biting one  Grin.

The match of KKR vs Hyderabad turned out to be packed. Kolkata needed 57 runs off 18 balls to win. However, it is very difficult. But Rinku Singh is still at the crease. And Rinku is a great batsman. He is unbeaten with 33 runs off 19 balls. If Hyderabad's bowlers can't bowl under control then there is still a chance for them to lose this match. Hyderabad's bowlers must try to bowl under control. Especially if they pick up Rinku's wicket then the match will be completely in Hyderabad's control. However, the match has now become very entertaining and competitive.
Rinku Singh has been consistently contributing in the match. He also played a good innings in today's match. Scored 58 runs off 31 balls at a strike rate of 187.10. Nitish Rana gave a good innings in this match but unfortunately they could not win. Opposite team Sunrisers Hyderabad set a big target of 228  which is very difficult to overcome. Harry Brook who scored a century and remained unbeaten for this reason Kolkata Knight Riders had to lose the match today. Kolkata's bowlers are still defeated in this concern they pick up only four wickets.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 647
The opening partnership between Babar and Rizwan also failed in this match.
At early overs after early dismissal of Baber and Rizwan pair I taught the pakistan will unable to score 150, but spectacular partnership of Fakher and Young Saim Ayub help his team to absorb the pressure of early batter dismissal and recover Thier moral.
I am pretty confident that our class bowler will easily get these unexperienced young kiwi player, also batter done enough runs to defend for his bowler, but at the end it's T20 anything can possible.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 866
Matt Henry got a hat trick because of Chad Bowes outstanding catch on the boundary. Pakistan all out on 182 with one ball left to finish the innings. The boundary at Lahore stadium is quite short and that's the reason it's easy to hit boundaries here. New Zealand are without there main players but the way they fielded and bowled tells a lot about the strength of this young team. Pakistan plus point is that they have the main bowlers present to defend 182.

legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1022
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
Probably game over for KKR but if you look at their batting card then it's almost a perfect chase.

Struggling batters got out without wasting many deliveries and those who were in good nick scored valuable runs with a healthy run rate. Using all batting resources is a good tactic in T-20.

Also, Harry Brook is back.  Grin

The match is over and Sunrises Hyderabad has won the match by 23 runs.

Overall a bad performance from them. In that match where Rinku performed absolutely unbelievable innings in the last hour, I did say that if this situation is created again, I don’t think KKR will be able to win. That’s exactly what happened here. KKR not just give as much as they can while bowling, and somehow think about chasing that down. This time KKR was unable to get anything going in the last over.

Activity: 742
Merit: 201
Activity: 1414
Merit: 129
The first decentralized crypto betting platform
KKR looks like they will lose by 100+ runs pretty easily at the rate at which they are going. Epic comeback SRH!
Nitish Rana is scoring freely and their hero in the last match Rinku Singh is still in the crease and the target is still an taunting task as they still need 108 runs off 42 balls and SRH needs to pick wickets if not even this match will become a nail biting one  Grin.

The match of KKR vs Hyderabad turned out to be packed. Kolkata needed 57 runs off 18 balls to win. However, it is very difficult. But Rinku Singh is still at the crease. And Rinku is a great batsman. He is unbeaten with 33 runs off 19 balls. If Hyderabad's bowlers can't bowl under control then there is still a chance for them to lose this match. Hyderabad's bowlers must try to bowl under control. Especially if they pick up Rinku's wicket then the match will be completely in Hyderabad's control. However, the match has now become very entertaining and competitive.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1540
Probably game over for KKR but if you look at their batting card then it's almost a perfect chase.

Struggling batters got out without wasting many deliveries and those who were in good nick scored valuable runs with a healthy run rate. Using all batting resources is a good tactic in T-20.

Also, Harry Brook is back.  Grin

Merit: 105
Today's 1st T20 match of New Zealand tour of Pakistan has been tossed. After winning the toss, Pakistan has decided to bowl. After a short time, New Zealand will come out to bat. If New Zealand can bat first and give a target of 190 runs, then they will win the match very easily.  Zealand. If Pakistan can perform well in bowling and keep New Zealand team batsmen under pressure, then New Zealand will not be able to score many runs in the match. The fans of both teams are waiting to see the match.
Pakistan have agreed to bat first and they have already played 10 overs and scored 91 runs out of which Pakistan have lost 2 wickets. Pakistan are playing well so far and they can target New Zealand up to 180 runs. But I don't think New Zealand can play that well and win the match by beating the target given by Pakistan. Because the New Zealand team does not have a better player than Pakistan so they are not able to compete with Pakistan
Pakistan batting is really good today and again they are on their homeground,  saim ayub recently got out on 47 runs . Fakhar Zaman is still batting , the runrate Is very high bit we all know pitch conditions are totally for batsman so Newzealand batting can change the whole game.
Pakistan team has been able to collect great runs in 13 overs against New Zealand so far. Their run rate suggests that they are capable of scoring a maximum of 220-240 runs in 20 overs. But if the New Zealand bowlers can take wickets before then, it will not be possible.
Wickets and wickets now , Pakistan losing it'd momentum  Newzealand balling putting pressure on Pakistani batting now .
After 14 overs Pakistan collected 131 runs with loss of 6 wickets .
Jump to: