Pages:
Author

Topic: TaaS — Tokenized Closed-End Fund - page 16. (Read 277101 times)

Activity: 177
Merit: 3
February 20, 2019, 04:19:47 PM
team is not responsive?

that's really no good
Activity: 1414
Merit: 326
February 17, 2019, 01:26:12 PM
TaaS ranked 1166 at coinmarketcap, i think this good project after release exchange but why team not add to another big exchange ?
price very cheap if will be compare total supply just 8M.
is it good to buy or not ?
It was a good buy, when taas payed dividends.
Now they dont, but the price is very low compared to the value they still hold.
So if you are brave and trust them and believe they willl make profits again and payout, its a very good buy.
If they cannot make profits in a bear market in future too, its a bad buy, even if its cheap.

Now we are not getting any dividends because the price of the TaaS coin went very low in the market. That's why it is impossible to get the dividends in the market, due to because of the price of TaaS coin is very low in the market.

Almost an year passed away but no sign of recovery even no good news present. This is very frustrated period for all holders who were expecting it will start recovery at any time soon but it moving side ways and still its value.

It is impossible to guess when the coin price will recover in the market but people who are holding in the market will always have negative thoughts about the TaaS coin. More than one year still there is no specific thing about the dividends and which we cannot able to sell them in the market too.
if you are a trader then see the trade analysis and take a decision when is the appropriate time to sell it. If you are an investor then wait until reaching it to your goal.
Activity: 644
Merit: 390
February 14, 2019, 03:47:41 PM
anyone have answer what's with team actions to investors?

i send email to team  and didn't get anything back
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
February 14, 2019, 05:29:44 AM

TaaS ranked 1166 at coinmarketcap, i think this good project after release exchange but why team not add to another big exchange ?
So if you are brave and trust them and believe they willl make profits again and payout, its a very good buy.
If they cannot make profits in a bear market in future too, its a bad buy, even if its cheap.

Now we are not getting any dividends because the price of the TaaS coin went very low in the market. That's why it is impossible to get the dividends in the market, due to because of the price of TaaS coin is very low in the market.

Almost an year passed away but no sign of recovery even no good news present. This is very frustrated period for all holders who were expecting it will start recovery at any time soon but it moving side ways and still its value.

It is impossible to guess when the coin price will recover in the market but people who are holding in the market will always have negative thoughts about the TaaS coin. More than one year still there is no specific thing about the dividends and which we cannot able to sell them in the market too.
The price of the coin will recover when dividends begin to come. Wink
What do you mean when you say you can't sell it. You can marvelously sell it at HitBTC.

Do you mean they have stopped distributing ETH as dividends?
I think I still have some of this TAAS which I remember receiving some ETH but not much, less than an ETH.

The bear must have affected them very much and I can see that as it also happened to all altcoins, this is the most devastating winter of all times because those project who are yet starting took a hard pounding.

Yes, they stopped paying, this has not been for a long time. Of course, such results are due to the bear market and poor fund management in this market. However, in a bull market, this project has brought results, and this can happen again. In addition, I hope that the team has revised their strategy for working in a bear market. But about this, we can learn only later.
Activity: 80
Merit: 3
February 13, 2019, 05:14:42 PM

team and founders have no communication with investors

this is sad and bad

I think they have nothing to say to us now. Was originally approved that the team would report on all the results and plans using quarterly reports.
Let's wait for their next report, and see what they write for us there.
What other suggestions are there.

where do you see any communication?
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
February 13, 2019, 10:59:56 AM

What do you mean when you say you can't sell it. You can marvelously sell it at HitBTC.

Do you mean they have stopped distributing ETH as dividends?
I think I still have some of this TAAS which I remember receiving some ETH but not much, less than an ETH.

The bear must have affected them very much and I can see that as it also happened to all altcoins, this is the most devastating winter of all times because those project who are yet starting took a hard pounding.
February 13, 2019, 04:32:49 AM

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
February 12, 2019, 10:57:48 PM

Merit: 326
February 12, 2019, 10:19:35 PM
It is 557 now at coinmarketcap https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/taas/ archive: http://archive.fo/wtCBC#selection-3211.1-3211.9
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
February 12, 2019, 01:20:00 PM

this is sad and bad

I think they have nothing to say to us now. Was originally approved that the team would report on all the results and plans using quarterly reports.
Let's wait for their next report, and see what they write for us there.
What other suggestions are there.
legendary
Merit: 1005
February 11, 2019, 04:07:49 PM

this is sad and bad
February 11, 2019, 04:05:40 PM

No, the dividends have nothing to do with the market price of the taas token.
The dividends should be payed if the investment fund of taas is rising in value.
Even if the token is at 1Satoshi, but the fund makes profit, there are(or should be) dividends.

holding the token at snapshot-time only gives the access to a share of dividends.

So a market-capitalization of the taas token that is lower as Taas investmentfund,
as its now, shows the people have low trust to the ability (and willingness?) of the Taas Team to make and payout profits.
Its a closed investment fund, so you can only get dividends, but not the share of the invested assets.
If there are no dividends, it doesnt help if the fund is well(anyway, its not...)

Taking into account all these factors, we can say that until the market grows, we will not see the dividends. However, given that the market has a cyclical nature, there is a good proportion of the likelihood that later, this scheme can work well and be profitable. Do not forget that the TaaS is not only a team of traders, but also investments in other projects.
Activity: 1651
Merit: 863
February 11, 2019, 06:45:16 AM

No, the dividends have nothing to do with the market price of the taas token.
The dividends should be payed if the investment fund of taas is rising in value.
Even if the token is at 1Satoshi, but the fund makes profit, there are(or should be) dividends.

holding the token at snapshot-time only gives the access to a share of dividends.

So a market-capitalization of the taas token that is lower as Taas investmentfund,
as its now, shows the people have low trust to the ability (and willingness?) of the Taas Team to make and payout profits.
Its a closed investment fund, so you can only get dividends, but not the share of the invested assets.
If there are no dividends, it doesnt help if the fund is well(anyway, its not...)
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
February 11, 2019, 06:38:25 AM

Activity: 644
Merit: 10
February 11, 2019, 03:23:40 AM

Activity: 1651
Merit: 863
February 11, 2019, 03:10:42 AM
Activity: 928
Merit: 531
February 10, 2019, 07:09:54 PM
when was last divident pay, remember, anyone? and when should be next divident payment? did taas make any announcement about this issue? i hope they will start doing profit again.. i know bear market hit us all badly, but taas should be better than us.
Your questions can be lost here, it's better if you ask them in telegram where you can get info really fast.
But it is really not easy to see the info as telegram is a discussion method where there is a lots of messages so they should update here which anyone cn trace easily.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 250
February 09, 2019, 11:34:36 AM
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
February 09, 2019, 08:48:19 AM
If bear market will continue like this than it will make much harder for this project to survive it is already making disappointed the token holders who were looking for big profit but till there is no sign of recovery when it will make comeback.

So who is to blame? investors must know the risks in each investment including how to anticipate it
There's not much to do now, just wait and hope

First, we hoped for a more higher professionalism from the team.
Secondly, we realize that there is a risk in any project, no one was going to argue with this fact.
Third, all is not lost here, and this project may well bring good results.

p.s. And if an investor has invested, he has the right not only to just wait and hope, but also to demand. Is not it.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
February 07, 2019, 03:19:05 PM
If bear market will continue like this than it will make much harder for this project to survive it is already making disappointed the token holders who were looking for big profit but till there is no sign of recovery when it will make comeback.

So who is to blame? investors must know the risks in each investment including how to anticipate it
There's not much to do now, just wait and hope
Pages:
Jump to: