Pages:
Author

Topic: TaaS — Tokenized Closed-End Fund - page 12. (Read 277101 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
April 19, 2019, 08:06:36 AM
Hello
I am using Taas wallet and I tried to withdraw to myetherwallet yesterday but its still on pending with a   RPC errors.
any solution ?
Activity: 7
April 18, 2019, 03:46:25 PM

No, you can join in the whitelisted now. But you can only send the tokens TaaS to the smart contract on May 1.

- "Perhaps it is better to sell without problems now for 0.50$, than to expect a possible reward of 1$ for one token"
The minimum payment will be 0.16 for each TaaS token (32% in $0.50). This is the minimum amount I expect for this quarter.

This is what I understood so far.

Hello...some basic questions, please ¨

- What happens with projects like VIMANA ... with great potential for revaluation and key events in its roadmap next quarter? Is it acting after overcoming the risk of investors ... and depending on the appropriateness of its evolution?

- ... or will they proportionally return all the diferent portfolio tokens? (Which I miss a lot)

- There is also no information about the distribution. It is assumed that TAAS was the beneficiary of 25% of the capital gains generated by the tokens on deposit ... but never of the ownership of that investment capital ... so there is no reason to reduce the minimum stored proportionally between the TAAS holders. Why is there no indication of something so elementary in these circumstances?

- Finally: Are you an official part of TAAS? If you were not ... why is not there someone from TAAS dedicated to serving investors? This is far from being an adequate way to face the most basic responsibilities and a clear sign of inhibition.

Thank you.

Sorry, I'm not part of the team and I can not speak for them only my opinion.
As I understand it, the risk is low in relation to recompense. Currently 32% profit (min) - maybe even U$ 1,00 for each TaaS.

The team really is not very clear about this, however the minimum profit is already 32%.

Your username suggest something that you  are here to assist everyone who has inquiries about the project.  I  just read the email and was required to send our Taas to an address,  thought it was a scam. Seeing people here are  also not sure what to do besides just to send our Taas to a certain address.  They are only giving us up to May 1?

You can only send after May 1.
But there is a safe way to do it by sending a value of 0 to any wallet... But I do not know if I understand it very well...

You can go the TaaS website. The site has also been changed, you need to register, submit your documents and wait for May 1.
legendary
Activity: 2478
Merit: 1018
April 18, 2019, 03:24:29 PM

No, you can join in the whitelisted now. But you can only send the tokens TaaS to the smart contract on May 1.

- "Perhaps it is better to sell without problems now for 0.50$, than to expect a possible reward of 1$ for one token"
The minimum payment will be 0.16 for each TaaS token (32% in $0.50). This is the minimum amount I expect for this quarter.

- What happens with projects like VIMANA ... with great potential for revaluation and key events in its roadmap next quarter? Is it acting after overcoming the risk of investors ... and depending on the appropriateness of its evolution?

- ... or will they proportionally return all the diferent portfolio tokens? (Which I miss a lot)

- There is also no information about the distribution. It is assumed that TAAS was the beneficiary of 25% of the capital gains generated by the tokens on deposit ... but never of the ownership of that investment capital ... so there is no reason to reduce the minimum stored proportionally between the TAAS holders. Why is there no indication of something so elementary in these circumstances?

- Finally: Are you an official part of TAAS? If you were not ... why is not there someone from TAAS dedicated to serving investors? This is far from being an adequate way to face the most basic responsibilities and a clear sign of inhibition.

Thank you.

As I understand it, the risk is low in relation to recompense. Currently 32% profit (min) - maybe even U$ 1,00 for each TaaS.

The team really is not very clear about this, however the minimum profit is already 32%.

Your username suggest something that you  are here to assist everyone who has inquiries about the project.  I  just read the email and was required to send our Taas to an address,  thought it was a scam. Seeing people here are  also not sure what to do besides just to send our Taas to a certain address.  They are only giving us up to May 1?
April 18, 2019, 02:22:32 PM

Thank you.

Activity: 244
Merit: 100
April 18, 2019, 01:59:53 PM
Are we sure doing all this process is more profitable than just selling the tokens now?
Activity: 274
Merit: 10
April 18, 2019, 01:30:17 PM
----------------------
Activity: 274
Merit: 10
April 18, 2019, 01:18:59 PM

Thank you.
April 18, 2019, 11:26:10 AM
Do we have any deadline?
As far as I understand, people can whitelisted with the 11AM UTC on May 1, 2019 to 00:00 UTC 1 January 2020. But I think it is necessary to clarify.
Perhaps it is better to sell without problems now for 0.50$, than to expect a possible reward of 1$ for one token.
What do you guys think about this.

Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
April 18, 2019, 11:08:44 AM
Do we have any deadline?
As far as I understand, people can whitelisted with the 11AM UTC on May 1, 2019 to 00:00 UTC 1 January 2020. But I think it is necessary to clarify.
Perhaps it is better to sell without problems now for 0.50$, than to expect a possible reward of 1$ for one token.
What do you guys think about this.
April 18, 2019, 10:45:15 AM
Do we have any deadline?
April 18, 2019, 10:24:15 AM
This news statement language is quite cryptic but I hope to get at least 1$ per 1Taas token.

"The smart contract will be deployed and will start accepting TAAS Tokens submissions from Authorized Users’ whitelisted addresses at 11AM UTC on May 1, 2019."

Only these terms "Authorized Users" and "whitelisted addresses" are dark for me yet?

Yes I agree, it should be $1 each TaaS.

You should go to the website and submit your documents and be accepted, so you should put your wallet on the website. So, these are the registered users and the whitelisted addresses.

More info:
https://medium.com/taas/dos-and-don-ts-at-authorization-and-redemption-45e08a20766d
April 18, 2019, 04:35:12 AM
Considering TAAS tokens current value, i’m not sure receiving the last quarter profits would be more profitable than just selling the tokens

EDIT: I really have to say I'm disappointed, considering the amount of ETH I've invested, returns are not even positive
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
April 18, 2019, 03:19:16 AM
This news statement language is quite cryptic but I hope to get at least 1$ per 1Taas token.

"The smart contract will be deployed and will start accepting TAAS Tokens submissions from Authorized Users’ whitelisted addresses at 11AM UTC on May 1, 2019."

Only these terms "Authorized Users" and "whitelisted addresses" are dark for me yet?
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
April 18, 2019, 02:57:33 AM
I am really confusing about the update given by the team whether they are going to close the project or they are returning the money to the people who are holding the coins. Everything is confusing by 2020 they are closing the web wallet which we have to move the coin to concerned ERC 20 wallet what's this indicates?
Activity: 26
April 18, 2019, 12:47:27 AM
Interesting announcement TaaS (one that I never saw, until coming here). Still confused what it means, apart from winding down. Do i transfer TaaS to MEW and send to the contract address stated??

On a good point, price is up 65% today, with much healthier volume of $135k.
April 17, 2019, 10:34:17 PM
What does that mean?
The decision to wind down the membership token and to distribute the remaining assets to token holders comes as a natural step as markets evolved tremendously since TaaS was first launched.

TaaS will distribute the 8 Million's to the holders? So, U$ 1,00 dollar each TaaS?
...and the underlying assets will be distributed to the users who have completed the Authorization procedure in accordance with TaaS Compliance Policy.

I found it very confusing, it should be clearer and have an open channel on the telegram for discussions...
https://static.taas.fund/cdn/images/faq-distributions.png
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
April 17, 2019, 03:05:02 PM
yeah , also recieved the mail , did not expect to recieve that one today ,

well , great to took part in this , never had regret's
April 17, 2019, 02:50:00 PM
I've received this email today

Dear Community,

TaaS was incorporated in Singapore in February of 2017, and it has been over two years since we started to make every effort to provide you with the best service possible. TaaS Service was the first-of-its-kind at the time. Together we lived through ups and downs and faced numerous challenges summoned by the bull and bear markets. Obviously, nothing lasts forever, and the time has come to turn the page and evolve.

Together we have come to appreciate that Token-as-a-Service fulfilled its purpose, to the benefit of the highly esteemed Community, and thus it is time to terminate the Service and move over to the development of new products to meet the emerging demands of the ecosystem. 

Appreciating the trust of the Users, their rights under the Service agreement, on one hand, and the obligations of the Service, and each individual User within the regulatory field and international anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism financing agenda, on the other, we are focused on streamlining the Service Termination process as much as we can.

Moving forward, the highly esteemed Community, the Users of Token-as-a-Service must be aware of the following developments prior to the commencement of the Service Termination process at 11 AM UTC May 1, 2019:

1. TaaS User Agreement and Privacy Policy have been updated to correspond with applicable regulations, and provide clarity to the Users regarding their rights and obligations under the Service, including the Service Termination process.

2. Up-to-date TaaS Compliance Policy, as an integral part of the TaaS User Agreement, is available here (accessible upon registration of the website).

3. Authorization Procedure which provides Users with the right to claim the Services and TaaS Assets liquidation proceeds will be open at 11AM UTC on April 16, 2019.  As detailed in the TaaS User Agreement, the Authorization Procedure comprises of User identification and whitelisting an ERC-20 wallet for further distributions from the Service.  Please, read Annex 1 of the Compliance Policy and the Authorization FAQ for more details.

TaaS would also kindly remind the highly-esteemed Community that Token-as-a-Service may not be accessed by citizens and residents of a number of jurisdictions. The up-to-date list of such jurisdictions can be found in Article 1.3 of the TaaS User Agreement and Annex 1 of TaaS Compliance Policy.

If your country of nationality or residence is included in the list,  you are strongly recommended to discontinue ownership of TAAS Tokens, by way not forbidden by applicable laws and regulations.

4. The smart contract will be deployed and will start accepting TAAS Tokens submissions from Authorized Users’ whitelisted addresses at 11AM UTC on May 1, 2019.

After Authorization of a User is complete, in order to claim the allocable distributions such User will need to either:

submit a specific amount of his/her TAAS Tokens to the smart contract address 0xa6b5e8DF6553969dE6006EDB3A87Ff5226f4a115 (please, double check  ), OR

Use the “safety feature” or the smart contract and send zero (0) amount of TAAS Tokens to any ETH address, thus transferring the full balance of TAAS Tokens to the TaaS Smart Contract.

Please, note that within the Authorization procedure a snapshot of the amounts of TAAS Tokens held on the User wallets will be taken. In the event of a substantial increase in the TAAS Tokens amount submitted for distribution compared to the amounts screened under the snapshot, TaaS may request additional information and/or documents to comply with the Compliance Policy (‘Suspended Authorization’).

5. After receiving TAAS Tokens from Authorized Users’ whitelisted addresses, the smart contract will execute distributions, comprising of the results of the final TaaS Quarter (February 1 - April 30, 2019), and the TaaS Assets liquidation proceeds. Please read the Winding-up Procedure FAQ  for further details.

6. TaaS will be issuing regular updates on the Winding-up status.

7. As previously mentioned on numerous occasions, the TaaS WebWallet service and support will be discontinued at 00:00 UTC on January 1, 2020, and the users of the wallet need to withdraw their assets to an eligible ERC-20 storage of their choosing to participate in the distributions, and to avoid unnecessary delays or loss of assets due to the wallet shutdown. Please refer to the Winding-up Procedure FAQ for the list of eligible storages.
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
April 17, 2019, 01:27:31 PM
Maybe this explains the order of things in Taas, I took this from Taas Medium article: "At the beginning of May 2019, TaaS will publish the results of its eighth and final fully-operational quarter (Feb 1 — Apr 30). The token membership wind-down procedure will commence immediately, and the underlying assets will be distributed to the users who have completed the Authorization procedure in accordance with TaaS Compliance Policy."
I understand that they decided to finish the activities of their project. And they intend to buy TaaS for the assets that they have. But only for those who pass their authorization procedure.
However, this requires some time. And if things are going like this, then I'm not sure that I want to wait for this moment, because there is a chance that something might change.
I think many of holders will release their TaaS now.
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
April 17, 2019, 10:58:05 AM
Maybe this explains the order of things in Taas, I took this from Taas Medium article: "At the beginning of May 2019, TaaS will publish the results of its eighth and final fully-operational quarter (Feb 1 — Apr 30). The token membership wind-down procedure will commence immediately, and the underlying assets will be distributed to the users who have completed the Authorization procedure in accordance with TaaS Compliance Policy."
Pages:
Jump to: