Pages:
Author

Topic: TaaS — Tokenized Closed-End Fund - page 14. (Read 277101 times)

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
March 27, 2019, 12:13:08 AM
If the team would only communicate and tell about their strategy the price of the token would be much higher,
as they claim to hold more in coins than the marketcap of the taas-token represents.
So I ask myself, why are they not doing more, at least keep theis website actualised.

Not responding to the community for this long is making me worried that they are preparing to pull off an exit scam.
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
March 26, 2019, 04:19:18 PM
Again: The price of the token at exchanges has nothing to do with the profit of the closed fund.
Maybe you dont understand the nature of taas...

We understand the nature of the TaaS coin but the problem now the price of coin decrease a lot in the market which it is impossible for them to share the dividends because when the price of TaaS coin is healthy they will share the dividends otherwise, we will not get any dividends from them.

Agreed with you this business model is based on investment profit and in current situation it is not possible for them to pay any kind of dividends when they are not generating profit from their investment. When the whole market will be back on the track and start moving like early 2018 than it will show good performance.

Now the market looks like a butterfly cocoon, waiting for spring. In such conditions, the project has no profit, which they could share among holders. And for this I agree with you that we should wait for the growth of the market, and then, dividends.
Activity: 1651
Merit: 863
March 26, 2019, 06:49:23 AM
If the team would only communicate and tell about their strategy the price of the token would be much higher,
as they claim to hold more in coins than the marketcap of the taas-token represents.
So I ask myself, why are they not doing more, at least keep theis website actualised.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
March 26, 2019, 06:08:15 AM
Again: The price of the token at exchanges has nothing to do with the profit of the closed fund.

We understand the nature of the TaaS coin but the problem now the price of coin decrease a lot in the market which it is impossible for them to share the dividends because when the price of TaaS coin is healthy they will share the dividends otherwise, we will not get any dividends from them.

Agreed with you this business model is based on investment profit and in current situation it is not possible for them to pay any kind of dividends when they are not generating profit from their investment. When the whole market will be back on the track and start moving like early 2018 than it will show good performance.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
March 26, 2019, 01:31:24 AM

legendary
March 26, 2019, 12:31:09 AM
with all the negative scammy posts that yelll   sell sell,    im  forced now to buy more.... this makes me now bullish.... 8 million tokens..... duhm not to bagg up when fuddy muppets type

Yea if the team would have been little more active in social media I would have kept buying TAAS myself. But 3-4 months without any update is a cause of worry don't you think?
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
March 23, 2019, 11:44:43 AM
with all the negative scammy posts that yelll   sell sell,    im  forced now to buy more.... this makes me now bullish.... 8 million tokens..... duhm not to bagg up when fuddy muppets type
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
March 23, 2019, 10:26:22 AM

I understand the nature of TAAS but what I don't understand is why they are still not releasing the quarterly report shouldn't they have released it by now?

I think mr.relax wrote this for futureofeth, which, indeed, is not aware of the nature of the TaaS.
I think the quarterly report will be. And I also wonder what they will write there.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
March 23, 2019, 01:30:09 AM

I understand the nature of TAAS but what I don't understand is why they are still not releasing the quarterly report shouldn't they have released it by now?

Yes, even we are not getting any updates from them, even though telegram is a little bit active with support people but why they kept silent for not giving proper updates to the community. Accurate updates will always help the community to keep on the project.
legendary
March 22, 2019, 11:52:52 PM

Activity: 1651
Merit: 863
March 22, 2019, 04:02:53 AM
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
March 22, 2019, 03:01:53 AM
Is this project still alive? Or it's scam now?

The project is alive (I think) but they have stopped paying us dividends from the last 3 quarters because they lost a lot of money.

doesn't look good if they are delisted from hitbtc they are gone

no updates from team

it's time to dump taas and get 20% back from ico time

better then nothing

so long guys

Yes, there's no point of keep holding TAAS right now because the price/volume and liquidity all went to drain plus what's the reason to support them if they stopped paying us dividends.

Yes, already they stopped paying dividends to us from many days, due to the value of TaaS coin went very low in the market and the investment made by them also went low which makes them hold the coins. The only possible thing is until the market starts recovering it is impossible for them to pay the dividends. Before paying dividends the price of TaaS coin should be more than 1$, otherwise, it is impossible for them to pay dividends.
legendary
March 21, 2019, 11:53:25 PM

The project is alive (I think) but they have stopped paying us dividends from the last 3 quarters because they lost a lot of money.

no updates from team

better then nothing

so long guys

Yes, there's no point of keep holding TAAS right now because the price/volume and liquidity all went to drain plus what's the reason to support them if they stopped paying us dividends.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005
March 21, 2019, 04:04:14 PM

no updates from team

better then nothing

so long guys
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
March 21, 2019, 09:16:48 AM
They have invested huge amount of money (Bitcoin) in highly potential and rapidly being built exchange which will cover multiple tasks and offer huge variety of products. I am referring to Switchdex which also raised funds from public and private investors. That has been rebranded from ethershift to this new name and looks good with huge upside growth chances.
legendary
March 21, 2019, 02:00:03 AM

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
March 20, 2019, 07:02:49 PM
The vast majority of funds are in held in USDT. No updates whatsoever for months. Doesn't look good guys.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
March 20, 2019, 03:39:41 PM

Hard to say what is the current status of Taas no update from dev team and no dividends payout from very long time even trade volume is dropped to dead level. If we look over the wallet status than they have some active investments and holding around $10M.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 2369
March 20, 2019, 03:34:39 PM
legendary
March 20, 2019, 12:50:21 AM
November 6, 2018  is last date from FB, Twitter and everywhere else

they didn't respond to email

anyone try to contact them and got an answer?

I was searching for their telegram channel but was unable to find it. Dunno if they are also MIA from telegram or not.

Yes, still their telegram account is active and people getting an answer from the team but the only answer we are getting is the market situation is not accurate which we cannot able when we share the dividends again but they are giving the list of assets they are holding.

Do you mind sharing their telegram handle?

There are few projects like TAAS which are still paying out the dividends even in this market condition.
Pages:
Jump to: