Pages:
Author

Topic: TaaS — Tokenized Closed-End Fund - page 3. (Read 277101 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures
August 10, 2019, 12:29:42 AM
I'm currently watching this old project now that slowly losing it's volume, after 2017, things are not getting better for this project as it loses it's trading volume. IIRC, this project were able to collect a good number of BTC during the ICO but has not manage to list in a bigger exchange when there's less competition that time.
Things like this often happen, especially for projects that are long enough. well, to make rapid development, of course devnya need to develop new things. for now, the volume on livecoin is also very small. however, this project was once a very good project. it can be repeated when development continues.

This is abandoned project so there is no hope left for improvement or any comeback in future. This is very sad ending of this project when people invested in it they had some big dreams but all are in vain. This is failed model of business.
They were bad at trading lol, It was easy in bull market.. They made the right decision by closing the fund, If they'd continued they (us) would've lost everything. altcoin market is crazy right now with no hope of recovery.

They have some really bad investments choices I check out their portfolio in the blog post they posted a while back and apart from a few coins/tokens all others were at almost zero value lol.
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
August 09, 2019, 05:43:30 PM
I'm currently watching this old project now that slowly losing it's volume, after 2017, things are not getting better for this project as it loses it's trading volume. IIRC, this project were able to collect a good number of BTC during the ICO but has not manage to list in a bigger exchange when there's less competition that time.
Things like this often happen, especially for projects that are long enough. well, to make rapid development, of course devnya need to develop new things. for now, the volume on livecoin is also very small. however, this project was once a very good project. it can be repeated when development continues.

This is abandoned project so there is no hope left for improvement or any comeback in future. This is very sad ending of this project when people invested in it they had some big dreams but all are in vain. This is failed model of business.

However, this is not the saddest end. At the very least, they intend to return some funds to investors. Although I have already sold all my TaaS baggage, it’s still interesting to me if they can realize it in a decent way.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011
August 09, 2019, 11:58:19 AM

They were bad at trading lol, It was easy in bull market.. They made the right decision by closing the fund, If they'd continued they (us) would've lost everything. altcoin market is crazy right now with no hope of recovery.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
August 09, 2019, 05:23:52 AM

Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
August 09, 2019, 04:37:21 AM
BintexFutures
August 09, 2019, 12:34:53 AM
Has anyone actually received their termination payout yet?

Not me. I am still waiting for those, I registered my account really late so I guess I would be in the last batch to receive those termination payouts (not 100% sure whether they have started sending out payments or not).
legendary
Activity: 1291
Merit: 1000
August 08, 2019, 03:31:32 PM
Has anyone actually received their termination payout yet?
Activity: 744
Merit: 100
Join On COMBO
August 08, 2019, 03:51:38 AM
During the bull run anyone could have done well.
Thats nothing special and for to gain huge profits, you didnt need a fund.
You could have done better by yourself only if you had hold BTC or altcoins.
Very true if we have bitcoin or altcoin it's likely to get a big enough profit,
but however it is not a guarantee to get a big profit it all comes back to each person
BintexFutures
August 08, 2019, 01:07:51 AM

Totally agree with you. I am just glad that I will be able to break even on my loss after their buyback is finished. Sometimes holding on through the tough times pays off lol.
Activity: 1651
Merit: 863
August 07, 2019, 02:04:10 AM
BintexFutures
August 07, 2019, 12:40:45 AM

how much did you invest in TAAS? if you buy it at $ 0.20 -$ 0.3 at the beginning of the year,
you can now enjoy the results price now is $1 USD

I bought from Taas Ico and I made some profit and I don't complain but regardless we hoped long term passive income.

Long-term and passive income, this is the thing that attracted me and many in this project. However, the implementation was not effective enough and did not bring us the desired result. To be honest, I expected from the team, not much more than just investing in projects that could not be realized.

Actually, they were doing quite good in the 2017-18 bull market got pretty healthy dividends too but during the bear market they  f**ked up our investments. Terminating their services IMO was the right thing to do at least ICO investors got there money back.
August 06, 2019, 05:31:23 PM

how much did you invest in TAAS? if you buy it at $ 0.20 -$ 0.3 at the beginning of the year,

I bought from Taas Ico and I made some profit and I don't complain but regardless we hoped long term passive income.

Long-term and passive income, this is the thing that attracted me and many in this project. However, the implementation was not effective enough and did not bring us the desired result. To be honest, I expected from the team, not much more than just investing in projects that could not be realized.
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
August 04, 2019, 02:36:00 PM

Activity: 1330
Merit: 100
C O M B O
August 04, 2019, 01:27:28 PM

Taas was an expensive way to learn about crypto:

If you wanna invest in crypto, buy crypto but dont buy an investment fund.
If you need a crypto wallet, make one but never let anyone do this for you.
If you wanna mine, do mine, but never do cloudmining.
If you wanna invest in a company, buy real company shares but never Company-ICO-Token.

I hope that you are not completely right or at least things will change in the future. But otherwise I must agree. I invested into two crypto investment funds DDF and TAAS and they both threw good money into random projects. Cloudmining was bad idea: one site simply disappeared and second don't pay out. Crypto wallets are demanding all kinds of documents and you never know when you are out because of new regulations. Only with ICO-Tokens I have mixed feeling, sometimes there aren't real shares available but project is good.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
August 04, 2019, 07:40:23 AM
^ Cloud mining is something to avoid in my opinion
Activity: 569
August 04, 2019, 05:51:13 AM

If you wanna invest in a company, buy real company shares but never Company-ICO-Token.

I hope that you are not completely right or at least things will change in the future. But otherwise I must agree. I invested into two crypto investment funds DDF and TAAS and they both threw good money into random projects. Cloudmining was bad idea: one site simply disappeared and second don't pay out. Crypto wallets are demanding all kinds of documents and you never know when you are out because of new regulations. Only with ICO-Tokens I have mixed feeling, sometimes there aren't real shares available but project is good.
August 03, 2019, 12:51:39 PM
Can we said this project scam or not ? Team got many money from investor and trader.
Are they will make new project again and try get money from people ?
Why should we call them scammers ? They have not disappeared, and are going to make some compensation for investors. Scamers don’t do that usually.
Can they initiate a new project similar to this or conceptually different? Why not. They will take into account mistakes, and perhaps they will do something more durable and strong.
Activity: 1148
August 02, 2019, 11:40:32 AM
Can we said this project scam or not ? Team got many money from investor and trader.
Are they will make new project again and try get money from people ?
July 31, 2019, 12:47:20 PM
Many things that Taas did in the past were not professional.
My trust in them was gone so i sold my taas at the exchange instead of hoping for a fair share of the funds.

I did the same. It is quite difficult to imagine a great future without having a distinct present.
This is my little opinion. I do not call anyone. Perhaps stronger hands will win.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
July 20, 2019, 03:28:44 AM
good that i sold my TAAS tokens , i remember i sold them almost by accident and after that i forgot to buy them back , first time that i am not the bagholder of almost worthless coins/tokens , any way still feel bad for the people who got strong hands till the end
Pages:
Jump to: