Pages:
Author

Topic: TaaS — Tokenized Closed-End Fund - page 7. (Read 277101 times)

Sy
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003
Bounty Detective
May 11, 2019, 12:39:40 AM
So just received an email back from TaaS stating that my account is now unblocked. You guys should also check your email to see if you received the same email.
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
May 10, 2019, 06:40:05 PM

Am I able to send my TAAS still?

I have this tokens for longest time since 2017, I kept it in hopes that I still get quarterly dividends from them, I know that we need to send it to a new contract last May 1 but I was only remember it today when I saw the Taas thread.

Yes you can, I haven’t send mine too
legendary
Activity: 2478
Merit: 1018
May 10, 2019, 03:06:29 PM

Am I able to send my TAAS still?

I have this tokens for longest time since 2017, I kept it in hopes that I still get quarterly dividends from them, I know that we need to send it to a new contract last May 1 but I was only remember it today when I saw the Taas thread.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011
May 10, 2019, 09:49:14 AM
Once we've sent our TAAS to the contract address, how long until we can expect the payout?
As far as I know there is no date set for distribution, It could happen anytime soon. TaaS chat is best place to get latest information.
legendary
Activity: 1291
Merit: 1000
May 10, 2019, 09:24:03 AM
Once we've sent our TAAS to the contract address, how long until we can expect the payout?
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
May 10, 2019, 04:27:18 AM

Me too received an email stating that my account is blocked. Did they say anything about when they will fix the issue? and when can we log back into the account?

They did say this recently:

"Today TaaS WebWallet experienced an attack, as intruders tried to brute force webwallet credentials. Accounts were subsequently blocked for security reasons, and users received an email with the relevant notification.

During investigation, the team has taken extra security measures and wallets will be active again soon. Withdrawals are temporary disabled. Users will be notified by email when service will resume operations.
Funds and smart contract logs remain secure.

It is strongly recommended to withdraw funds from webwallet due to termination process and make sure that  webwallet account and email have different passwords."
Sy
legendary
Bounty Detective
May 10, 2019, 12:51:10 AM
I was wrong, Dimitri in Telegram said: "... dev team has noticed that somebody is trying to get into several accounts. Please be careful"
and "Funds and smart contract logs are safe. We are investigating web wallet attack."

Me too received an email stating that my account is blocked. Did they say anything about when they will fix the issue? and when can we log back into the account?
May 09, 2019, 10:23:22 AM
I was wrong, Dimitri in Telegram said: "... dev team has noticed that somebody is trying to get into several accounts. Please be careful"
and "Funds and smart contract logs are safe. We are investigating web wallet attack."
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
May 09, 2019, 09:34:24 AM
The plot is thickening, did you contact the TAAS team?

No, I have nothing on this account, I think that this is some Taas website error.

Agreed with you I also don't have any kind of amount of the token into my account but getting same error maybe their server is not responding properly that's why everyone getting same error while trying to get access to his account. I hope they will sort out this issue and make it working again.
May 09, 2019, 09:07:36 AM

No, I have nothing on this account, I think that this is some Taas website error.
May 09, 2019, 09:02:30 AM
Today I’ve received a notification my old taas account was blocked because of the maximum amount of authorization codes

Seems like something is off, i don’t have an easy password

Strange, I received exactly same notification and was wandering, how someone discovered my unique password. And I don't received right authorization codes to my mail also.

May 09, 2019, 08:31:02 AM
Today I’ve received a notification my old taas account was blocked because of the maximum amount of authorization codes

Strange, I received exactly same notification and was wandering, how someone discovered my unique password. And I don't received right authorization codes to my mail also.
May 09, 2019, 06:46:45 AM

May 09, 2019, 02:43:54 AM

Yes, even my mind is also thinking in the same way which i don't want to send the token to that address and now the price of coin is increasing which makes me to hold the xoins for some more days. So that i will sell when the price will cross more than 1$.

I have nothing to do anymore, I sent my Taas tokens to the smart contract address already, I would be happier, when they would distribute unredeemed tokens part of fund to the partakers of liquidation, but this is not the case.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
May 09, 2019, 01:46:21 AM
I am received three Authorization mails already, Taas token Redemption address is always same, seems that they simply are sending with new batch whitelisted addresses old ones too.

It's just that whenever I see an email which is asking me to send my tokens to the address that is mentioned on the email I straight away think of it as scam lol

Yes, even my mind is also thinking in the same way which i don't want to send the token to that address and now the price of coin is increasing which makes me to hold the xoins for some more days. So that i will sell when the price will cross more than 1$.
Sy
legendary
Bounty Detective
May 09, 2019, 01:21:49 AM
I am received three Authorization mails already, Taas token Redemption address is always same, seems that they simply are sending with new batch whitelisted addresses old ones too.

It's just that whenever I see an email which is asking me to send my tokens to the address that is mentioned on the email I straight away think of it as scam lol
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011
May 08, 2019, 04:08:57 AM
Are we sure doing the whole process is better than just selling the tokens now?

I hate these KYC processes, photsessions and videos, I have my government ID with pin codes, in my homeland I can everywhere proof my identity with these in matter of seconds. But in this case I went through this ordeal because when Taas is behaving honestly there is quite long trail assets to liquidate.
TaaS operates globally and probably cannot cater by each country, It maybe expensive. Perhaps blockchain based identification in future will solve the problem, Till then we gotta follow whatever.
May 08, 2019, 04:03:06 AM
Is the report due the 10th?

We should be able to have an estimate about the profits then
May 08, 2019, 01:52:25 AM
Sy
legendary
Bounty Detective
May 08, 2019, 01:01:30 AM
I received another email from TaaS about the authorization but this time they are asking me to send my TaaS token to an address they mentioned in the email could this be a scam?
Pages:
Jump to: