Pages:
Author

Topic: TaaS — Tokenized Closed-End Fund - page 9. (Read 277101 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 10
May 01, 2019, 02:49:47 AM
Authorization complete it says... but I wait still for the whitelisting... did everyone get the mail yet?

best wishes
Maio
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
May 01, 2019, 12:52:29 AM
I got email from Taas that my address is whitelisted and I can transfer tokens to their smart contract after 11 AM UTC, May 1, 2019 to claim my redemption. Now I am figuring whether buy more tokens or not?

What I am doing is I opened multiple orders on multiple exchanges at ~~5k sats buying anything above 10k would be a big trouble for me because I already lost too much on TaaS.
I hope you don't have anything on HitBTC, That scam exchange everyone should avoid. Anyhoo 5k sats orders seems difficult to get filled now.

Nah luckily I never keep any of my tokens in any exchange especially not in hitBTC it's like one of the worst exchange in crypto I still got a couple of tokens there which I can't withdraw or trade.

I do have a very bad opinion about the HitBtc exchange which they are charging a higher amount of fee for Depositing the funds into their exchanges. It is always very good though not to keep all our coins in the exchanges which it seems to be very risky.
Sy
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003
Bounty Detective
May 01, 2019, 12:23:33 AM
I got email from Taas that my address is whitelisted and I can transfer tokens to their smart contract after 11 AM UTC, May 1, 2019 to claim my redemption. Now I am figuring whether buy more tokens or not?

What I am doing is I opened multiple orders on multiple exchanges at ~~5k sats buying anything above 10k would be a big trouble for me because I already lost too much on TaaS.
I hope you don't have anything on HitBTC, That scam exchange everyone should avoid. Anyhoo 5k sats orders seems difficult to get filled now.

Nah luckily I never keep any of my tokens in any exchange especially not in hitBTC it's like one of the worst exchange in crypto I still got a couple of tokens there which I can't withdraw or trade.
Activity: 686
April 27, 2019, 07:15:46 AM
Anyone thinking about selling Taas instead of getting the final reward?

Seems that nobody here is selling, I bought little more and I am now ready to ride to the end but I am not surprised when some disappointment comes.

I sold my TaaS at the current price. And I personally know two more people who also sold them to the TaaS.
Firstly, I do not want to go through KYC. And secondly, I am not sure that everything will happen exactly as many here expect.
And of course, everyone has to decide it himself.

Their KYC procedure was quite simple actually my KYC application got approved in about 5-10 min. I don't know if I will get a good refund value from TAAS but I willing to take that risk because I lost a lot by investing in TAAS this would be my last effort to break even lol.

Many people are kept waiting for the TaaS to share some higher amount for holding the tokens because we didn't get any dividends for more than a year now. So may 1st they are going to share dividends before giving the dividends. So we have to and wait how much fare we are going to get for each coin?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
April 27, 2019, 04:57:57 AM

Agreed with you something horrible going on that exchange while TAAS required to go through KYC than I don't think it is good idea to buy this token for this purpose especially from Hitbtc. There are some DEX we can use this for trading from those who don't want to submit their documents.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011
April 27, 2019, 04:46:45 AM

Sy
legendary
Bounty Detective
April 27, 2019, 01:56:28 AM

Activity: 569
Merit: 250
April 26, 2019, 02:16:42 PM

This is a good question that took me some time. In fact, there will be no affirmative answer except assumptions. And I'm sure you know that. Therefore, as always, everyone accepts his choice.

Yep, but good arguments are always welcome, educated guess is better than random take. Even 20% profit would not be bad at all.
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
April 26, 2019, 01:57:06 PM

This is a good question that took me some time. In fact, there will be no affirmative answer except assumptions. And I'm sure you know that. Therefore, as always, everyone accepts his choice.
April 26, 2019, 04:49:57 AM
Sy
legendary
Bounty Detective
April 25, 2019, 01:19:49 AM

Seems that nobody here is selling, I bought little more and I am now ready to ride to the end but I am not surprised when some disappointment comes.

I sold my TaaS at the current price. And I personally know two more people who also sold them to the TaaS.
Firstly, I do not want to go through KYC. And secondly, I am not sure that everything will happen exactly as many here expect.

Their KYC procedure was quite simple actually my KYC application got approved in about 5-10 min. I don't know if I will get a good refund value from TAAS but I willing to take that risk because I lost a lot by investing in TAAS this would be my last effort to break even lol.

Perhaps this is a good attempt to find a break-even. But we do not know how much their assets will cost when they begin to convert it into ETH. Perhaps it will be very good. But it really is a little risky.

Hopefully they will start liquidating their assets when we are finally in mega bull run phase. If i could get a $ for every TAAS I change that would be really awesome lol.
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
April 24, 2019, 05:30:45 PM

Perhaps this is a good attempt to find a break-even. But we do not know how much their assets will cost when they begin to convert it into ETH. Perhaps it will be very good. But it really is a little risky.
April 24, 2019, 07:47:40 AM

Yes this  KYC is quite easy, they simply want to be compliant. My document, that was on one other occasion rejected, got here accepted.
Sy
legendary
Bounty Detective
April 24, 2019, 01:49:47 AM

April 23, 2019, 03:00:00 PM

And of course, everyone has to decide.

Agree, you are selling the coin for low prices because somewhere I hear they are going to pay around 0.85$ for each coin you are holding. I hope you sold them for less price, better you should wait and sell them at a higher price or wait for a refund.

Thanks dude, I see a price chart for TaaS, and I see that so far it hasn't gone far from 0.5$. Although I don’t have it anymore, I still wonder what will happen as a result.

I'm just not sure what will happen as you say. I made my choice. I will be happy for you if you manage to get more.
Obviously, the team consists of responsible people. And they have good intentions. But I do not like the quality of their control in management.

Take a look at the TaaS price chart there is an increase on April 18, at least 2 times higher than the previous price
we can connect news with increasing market conditions

Thanks dude, I see a price chart for TaaS, and I see that so far it hasn't gone far from 0.5$. Although I don’t have it anymore, I still wonder what will happen as a result.
Activity: 264
April 23, 2019, 02:41:31 PM

Agree, you are selling the coin for low prices because somewhere I hear they are going to pay around 0.85$ for each coin you are holding. I hope you sold them for less price, better you should wait and sell them at a higher price or wait for a refund.

I'm just not sure what will happen as you say. I made my choice. I will be happy for you if you manage to get more.
Obviously, the team consists of responsible people. And they have good intentions. But I do not like the quality of their control in management.

Take a look at the TaaS price chart there is an increase on April 18, at least 2 times higher than the previous price
we can connect news with increasing market conditions
April 23, 2019, 02:06:41 PM

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
April 22, 2019, 10:51:43 PM

April 22, 2019, 04:44:14 PM

Sy
legendary
Bounty Detective
April 22, 2019, 09:26:26 AM
I just came to know about this refunding update and will be watching closely how it is finished. Why because usually refunding option is offered to ICO investors upon proving that they have tokens since then. Here it looks like everyone will be refunded still hard to believe. I have in small quantity some tokens will see how this works for them.
Where you did get news? I've hold TaaS token just few not as whale. How that's could be deal ? with fixed price ? I  need that information. Thankyou for your feedback.

Go to their official website (https://taas.fund/) there you will find everything that you need to know about the upcoming refund process. Especially read the Redemption Agreement that is mentioned in the page it should clear most of your questions.
Pages:
Jump to: