Pages:
Author

Topic: TaaS — Tokenized Closed-End Fund - page 8. (Read 277101 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
May 07, 2019, 04:22:58 PM
Are we sure doing the whole process is better than just selling the tokens now?
Why?
I admit that it can be assumed. But confidence!!!
What arguments contribute to your absolute sure?

I do not in any way call to sell now. It’s just wondering where people have that confidence, which I don’t have, if it’s not just words.
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
May 07, 2019, 02:24:15 AM

I hate these KYC processes, photsessions and videos, I have my government ID with pin codes, in my homeland I can everywhere proof my identity with these in matter of seconds. But in this case I went through this ordeal because when Taas is behaving honestly there is quite long trail assets to liquidate.
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
May 06, 2019, 04:25:48 PM
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
May 05, 2019, 08:38:59 AM
After 5 days, still haven't received "whitelist approval" email?? (not in spam folder either).

I have emailed TaaS support.

I have moved my tokens to MEW and are awaiting whitelist approval.

When you go taas.fund homepage and look under tab "Authorization" and your status is "complete" then confirmation email comes with next batch.

THANK YOU greatly for your help!
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
May 05, 2019, 05:16:54 AM
such a leet project

and such a sad end for investors..

Taas is always first, in the beginning and ending too! First liquidated crypto fund -- this is history.

I didn't know that the TAAS would be the first crypto oriented liquidated company. BTW what if the current run of bitcoin turns into a bull run will the company still go through with liquidation?
if the bitcoin bull has started, TAAS will also increase again,
see the chart of this token, you can conclude that TAAS is definitely worth $ 1 more
May 05, 2019, 04:57:12 AM
After 5 days, still haven't received "whitelist approval" email?? (not in spam folder either).

When you go taas.fund homepage and look under tab "Authorization" and your status is "complete" then confirmation email comes with next batch.
Activity: 26
May 05, 2019, 04:28:24 AM

Sy
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003
Bounty Detective
May 04, 2019, 01:31:41 AM
such a leet project

Taas is always first, in the beginning and ending too! First liquidated crypto fund -- this is history.

I didn't know that the TAAS would be the first crypto oriented liquidated company. BTW what if the current run of bitcoin turns into a bull run will the company still go through with liquidation?
May 03, 2019, 04:34:29 AM
such a leet project

Activity: 80
Merit: 2
May 03, 2019, 04:15:18 AM
such a leet project

Sy
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003
Bounty Detective
May 02, 2019, 01:20:28 AM
Authorization complete it says... but I wait still for the whitelisting... did everyone get the mail yet?

best wishes
Maio

Yes, I already received the mail from TAAS team stating that my address is whitelisted.

Note: If you haven't received your confirmation mail yet then check your spam folder 'coz my notification mail was located at spam.
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
May 01, 2019, 08:51:51 PM

I have my Taas in a MEW which I have to look for the password and private keys in my USB that I have to look for in the ocean of stuff that I have. If I miss it, does it mean my Taas tokens will have no value after? When is the final deadline for sending tokens to their smart contract to claim redemption?

Hey  If you go back a pair of pages, you can find information there that will help answer your questions.
Activity: 258
Merit: 12
May 01, 2019, 08:49:26 PM
wait so they are going to issue all their assets they invested in which are currently worth nothing?  Dav, Yeed, and more vimana.global which which never issue a token?  I'd rather sell on the market and take the btc and claim the huge capital gains loss.

"During the course of a journey, we supported over 35 early stage projects.

With a goal to maximize utility of every TaaS member involved, we have decided to distribute assets to token owners. We invite you to follow the registration link below for more details."
Activity: 40
May 01, 2019, 07:51:00 PM
I sent pic of id...but not passport..? I dont have a passport. I sent my legal photo id. I hope this wnt be a problem. I havent had any reply from TAAS as of yet and i sent it last week. Fingers crossed.
brand new
Activity: 0
May 01, 2019, 05:23:00 PM
Hi.

What documentation do you need to send to TAAS for the return? Are they documents (passport, photos ...) ... or just data?

Thank you.

Need to send a copy of your id / passport  and the proof of residence translated in English.

Well ... the ID or passport copy, understood ... I guess a photo of the main page is enough, right?

Copy of the residency test + English translation ... or just the translation? ( I do not understand sorry )

Thank you.

The main page with photo and information for passport.
Copy residency in english if not in english you will need to translate it by yourself and send it in the same file. mine was in pdf : first page in french and the second the translation in english.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
May 01, 2019, 01:31:21 PM

I have my Taas in a MEW which I have to look for the password and private keys in my USB that I have to look for in the ocean of stuff that I have. If I miss it, does it mean my Taas tokens will have no value after? When is the final deadline for sending tokens to their smart contract to claim redemption?
Activity: 274
Merit: 10
May 01, 2019, 12:48:36 PM
Hi.

What documentation do you need to send to TAAS for the return? Are they documents (passport, photos ...) ... or just data?

Thank you.

Need to send a copy of your id / passport  and the proof of residence translated in English.

Well ... the ID or passport copy, understood ... I guess a photo of the main page is enough, right?

Copy of the residency test + English translation ... or just the translation? ( I do not understand sorry )

Thank you.
brand new
Activity: 0
May 01, 2019, 12:26:40 PM
Hi.

Thank you.

Activity: 274
Merit: 10
May 01, 2019, 12:17:50 PM
Hi.

Thank you.
May 01, 2019, 04:16:44 AM
Authorization complete it says... but I wait still for the whitelisting... did everyone get the mail yet?

best wishes
Maio

I got the mail, this mail begins like this: "Dear Authorized User of TaaS Services -

You are receiving this message because you’ve successfully completed the Authorization procedure.

At this stage, we’ve processed your Authorization request and have whitelisted your wallet for further participation in the Redemption Process."
Pages:
Jump to: