Pages:
Author

Topic: TaaS — Tokenized Closed-End Fund - page 6. (Read 277101 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 10
May 16, 2019, 01:58:20 AM

I see that there is some uncomfortable confusion. And this allows me to think that selling TaaS on an exchanger was not a bad idea.
Maybe they stabilize it, and then everyone will be happy. It is still interesting to watch this, although I have already dropped everything into the exchanger.

But according to the blog post they released they are giving out .005 ETH per TaaS isn't it higher than what you sold on the exchange for?

For each TaaS coin, people who send their tokens to their smart contract they are paying around 0.005 ETH right but one thing i want to clear people who are holding the coin are they going to provide any dividends for those coins?
Sy
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003
Bounty Detective
May 16, 2019, 12:50:06 AM

I see that there is some uncomfortable confusion. And this allows me to think that selling TaaS on an exchanger was not a bad idea.
Maybe they stabilize it, and then everyone will be happy. It is still interesting to watch this, although I have already dropped everything into the exchanger.

But according to the blog post they released they are giving out .005 ETH per TaaS isn't it higher than what you sold on the exchange for?
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
May 15, 2019, 10:13:10 AM

Very familiar to me, after I sell something I will still watch the perfomance of this asset, kind of feedback, were I right Smiley
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
May 15, 2019, 07:53:23 AM

You will know if it was a good idea only after the distribution
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
May 15, 2019, 07:45:38 AM

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
May 15, 2019, 01:59:17 AM

Agree, one thing I am confusing about the TaaS is whether we have to move the funds to their smart contract. Instead of sending coins to their wallet it is good to hold in our wallets or not? To get the dividends.
Taas is terminating their fund and dividends are going to end.

Service Termination process has started at May 1, 2019.

Authorized Users are now able to claim TaaS Assets, and receive a distribution per the result of the final TaaS Quarter (February 1 - April 30, 2019).

To proceed, please

a) Read and understand the Winding-up Procedure FAQ;

b) Follow the Authorization procedure after registering on taas.fund website;

c) Wait for an email confirmation from TaaS with further instructions;

d) Submit your claim for redemption proceeds by sending your TAAS tokens to the redemption smart contract

Very good to know the information about their termination but one thing i want clear whether they are sending the Authorization message to the people who have already waitlisted because there are many people complaining about that they are not receiving any email from them.
Sy
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003
Bounty Detective
May 15, 2019, 12:18:26 AM
So here's the final payout structure for the TaaS https://medium.com/taas/token-as-a-service-quarterly-report-faa2d4ed94d0. ( Go all the way down to see it)

If you ask me payout .005ETh/TaaS is much much better than the value we were getting a couple months back.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
May 14, 2019, 11:16:07 AM
How many of you still haven't decided between sending the tokens to TAAS or selling?

Me. I haven't got into my files yet where I store my passwords to the wallet so I haven't send some of my TAAS. Price is rising and I don't know if I should just sent it to the new contract, are we able to send them to the exchanges incase I decide to sell?  Its not worth holding few of it too.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
May 14, 2019, 10:58:07 AM
i recieved an email to log-in in my Taas account , was a pleasure to see that i still hold some of them
May 14, 2019, 09:57:42 AM
How many of you still haven't decided between sending the tokens to TAAS or selling?
May 13, 2019, 01:54:19 AM

Agree, one thing I am confusing about the TaaS is whether we have to move the funds to their smart contract. Instead of sending coins to their wallet it is good to hold in our wallets or not? To get the dividends.
Taas is terminating their fund and dividends are going to end.

Service Termination process has started at May 1, 2019.

Authorized Users are now able to claim TaaS Assets, and receive a distribution per the result of the final TaaS Quarter (February 1 - April 30, 2019).

To proceed, please

a) Read and understand the Winding-up Procedure FAQ;

b) Follow the Authorization procedure after registering on taas.fund website;

c) Wait for an email confirmation from TaaS with further instructions;

d) Submit your claim for redemption proceeds by sending your TAAS tokens to the redemption smart contract
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
May 12, 2019, 11:45:10 PM
Shouldn't they have released the last quarter results already?

There are in the Medium last quarterly report and service termination roadmap : https://medium.com/taas/token-as-a-service-quarterly-report-faa2d4ed94d0

Two things are not clear to me:

-why there are so many quarterly distribution on the roadmap? I thought this eas the last one
-will we actually have to wait until 2022 to receive the liquidation?
No, You likely are going to receive your share in few days/weeks depending on when you were authorized, 2022 is when distribution will stop/end.

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
May 12, 2019, 04:11:31 PM
waited 2 weeks for TaaS whitelist authorised confirmation email - nothing arrived! (yes i check spam folder)

just sold out now at 80c instead.

with over a year of investor neglect, i guess it's a gamble whether the wind-up of TaaS fund will be financially beneficial to those who are following the procedures right now.

May 12, 2019, 10:58:34 AM

There are in the Medium last quarterly report and service termination roadmap : https://medium.com/taas/token-as-a-service-quarterly-report-faa2d4ed94d0

-why there are so many quarterly distribution on the roadmap? I thought this eas the last one
No, You likely are going to receive your share in few days/weeks depending on when you were authorized, 2022 is when distribution will stop/end.

Thanks for the help, but this is a bold assertion since nobody has received a thing. It might even take a month

Also, I guess we will receive the payout in form of ETH?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011
May 12, 2019, 08:02:39 AM

May 12, 2019, 07:36:28 AM

May 12, 2019, 05:43:07 AM

May 12, 2019, 05:34:53 AM
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
May 11, 2019, 01:25:02 AM
Once we've sent our TAAS to the contract address, how long until we can expect the payout?
As far as I know there is no date set for distribution, It could happen anytime soon. TaaS chat is best place to get latest information.

A lot of allegations and a lot of negativity about the TaaS make many people hold their coins in their concerned wallets. Until we get further information from the team we need to wait what was actually happened to the web wallet, yes, you are right telegram is the best place for getting updates from the team. People who send their coins should wait until they get confirmation from the team.
Activity: 1651
Merit: 863
May 11, 2019, 12:49:28 AM
The planned payout is as transparent as the last years communication with us.
No date, no exact amounts of what shall be payed out.
Thats the reason why I sold my taas now.
Pages:
Jump to: