Pages:
Author

Topic: Tactics When Market is Falling - page 19. (Read 17190 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 03:48:38 PM
Well, usually I sell on line support if breaks it , and wait the course of time as a regular trader doing well , and of course there are coins that are not sold at the peak and left in a long
Activity: 268
Merit: 10
September 14, 2018, 03:29:44 PM
Hi all,
I am a relative newbie but have remained pretty calm during the difficult last week or so. The markets are falling significantly again, is this still relatively normal and is the best advice just to HODL? Moving forward I think I will set stop losses on all holdings to protect my capital against falls like this.
Thanks
You can't exactly keep the capital from falling. This is an absolute norm for cryptocurrency as its main feature is high volatility. I'm sure things will stabilize further, but for now, just try not to complicate your life. Wait, this is the only option.
Activity: 196
The Future of Security Tokens
September 14, 2018, 02:03:49 PM
Sitting and waiting, I think many are supported by such tactics. But professionals sell assets and buy them much lower while increasing their portfolio.  Grin
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 05:33:18 AM
We know that btc coin and all coins price is falling down know. And It is such scared time for investors. And It is also advisable for you and us to hold and keep all coin and wait till the btc price is normally stable.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
September 14, 2018, 04:52:08 AM
Remain calm is truly important. Also, to use stop loss settings in trading. And hold more Bitcoin in your portfolio of course, and sometimes tether can also be very practical, if the falling is so obvious.
Activity: 378
September 14, 2018, 03:25:45 AM
Hi all,
I am a relative newbie but have remained pretty calm during the difficult last week or so. The markets are falling significantly again, is this still relatively normal and is the best advice just to HODL? Moving forward I think I will set stop losses on all holdings to protect my capital against falls like this.
Thanks
I just prefer to hold coins for the long term without hasty decisions. Therefore, for me in the period of falling prices in the crypto market, only one option is available - to continue to hold their coins further, until they recover and continue the price increase in the future.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
September 13, 2018, 06:30:19 PM
If the market falls just retain your mindset and keep on holding until it reaches your goal price. And when you have the capability to buy and start a new investment try to analyze and take a look at the price graph so you could manage to know what is the best price to start a new investment for you to earn as soon as the market rise once again and have a stable income for the future.
Activity: 164
September 13, 2018, 06:20:50 PM
Though when market is falling, it means most coins price will be down and most investors won't be able to sell their coins at their wish price, because of decline in price in market, but in every wrong situation we should always see a positive thing about it, which means that we can purchase lots of coins at a cheaper price.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
September 13, 2018, 05:50:02 PM
Hi all,
Thanks

When the market is falling, the best thing to do is to hold your coins because you will just regret what will so. If you were selling your coins then you are actually just helping the market become redder. I it's the best thing to do.
Activity: 391
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 05:42:03 PM
Get yourself updated with cryptonews so you'll have information about the prices. Never do panic selling, just hodl as long as you see potential in that coin.
Activity: 168
September 13, 2018, 05:28:27 PM
Hi all,
Thanks

even now the market is very low, and we cannot sell coins at a time like this. all you have to do is keep hold, when you hold your money will remain safe, don't think that you are losing money, because you keep holding coins then money remains safe.
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
September 13, 2018, 05:20:47 PM
Just inform always why the market is falling. You should look first for the reasons. Hold your coins when it is only down by usual correction. Buy coins when the market is falling and wait till the market grow again back to up high prices.
Activity: 110
September 13, 2018, 05:09:21 PM
Of course, this is a normal phenomenon, which is justified by a number of sanctions from Europe and America. I like the opportunity to increase funds and understand economic terms. The return of cryptocurrency is inevitable.
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 04:25:05 PM
Hold your investments then buy some more altcoins and add it to your holdings. When the time comes that the market is stable again then it is the time to sell those coins that you are holding.
Activity: 238
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
September 13, 2018, 03:20:47 PM
When the market falls, you have to buy. This is the golden rule of most billionaires. But we must find a moment. This is the most difficult.
Activity: 86
September 13, 2018, 02:59:41 PM
The main rule that must be adhered to is to buy for not a great price, but to sell more expensive at times, so you will earn at least something.
Activity: 77
September 13, 2018, 02:42:01 PM
Just have to not panic.
Activity: 294
September 13, 2018, 02:33:15 PM
I'm absolutely sure. The main rule of the market is to sell at the maximum price, and buy at a minimum. Therefore, it is logical that in the period of the fall of the market and the reduction in the prices of coins, they can not be sold. You can buy while the price remains low, in order to make profitable, reliable investments for the future
Activity: 420
September 13, 2018, 12:57:55 PM
Hi all,
Thanks
In the period of falling prices in the crypto market, the only correct plan of action is to be patient and not in a hurry to sell your coins. After all, in the period of falling prices when selling coins, in any case, you will lose some of your money. Therefore, it is best to hold your coins and buy part of the promising coins, while the price is low.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
September 13, 2018, 11:32:19 AM
in situations like now the best strategy for maintaining portfolios is not panic selling and continuing to buy coins at muran prices then we hold it until the market grows again
Pages:
Jump to: