Pages:
Author

Topic: Tau-Chain and Agoras Official Thread: Generalized P2P Network - page 35. (Read 309668 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Ohad , can you tell us a small report 3-6 lines about the work of this month? , videos, whitepaper, core, ... many thanks
Activity: 15
Most of the things you said above isn't quite true LiskEnterprise

You may be referring to the Tau Meta Language which is designed to be compatible with all sorts of different programming languages and extract the meaning behind user inputs. These inputs are then put through a reasoner and ordered in a logical and semantically meaningful way within the knowledge base. It is able to provide very deep and meaningful deductions with this information and help scale discussions in ways our species have not yet been able to.

Some practical applications: Imagine if you can find the 10 people in the world who most closely share your philosophical views. Or want to deduce the most effective way of folding proteins for a specific purpose. As Tau's knowledge base grows, this can all be possible.

Agoras is an ambitious project built on the tau platform and will serve as the central economy under this new paradigm. It is composed of 3 key aspects: a knowledge market, a computational resource economy and an advanced derivatives market. It's not just another token. Under the Tau framework, a fully automated economy may come into being.

Tau is about building the foundations to a next generation network where the focus evolves from merely storing data to understanding its meaning. It will pave the road to a world of truly scaling collaborations, smart data, automated economies, to ultimately a decentralized smart internet. The internet of meaning.

This all sounds phenomenal, and its the reason I have a modest stake in AGRS, but seriously if any of this actually becomes a reality I would eat my hat (I would never eat my own dick).

Mainly because what he's aiming to achieve is so unbelievably revolutionary.

I want Ohad to succeed, but there's a sceptic deep inside me that I find difficult to ignore Smiley
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
I truly hope, team tau chain can pull this off.
Activity: 268
Merit: 250
Ok thanks for the answer.

You are saying it works like an aggregate of confusion and then can uniformly make sense of it all.

Thant is cool...

This is economically sweet, but still based on Tau being correct..

"Agoras is an ambitious project built on the tau platform and will serve as the central economy under this new paradigm. It is composed of 3 key aspects: a knowledge market, a computational resource economy and an advanced derivatives market. It's not just another token. Under the Tau framework, a fully automated economy may come into being."

Also can you define derivatives haha so i can determine if it is a good thing..

Please if you can cover the things you say are not quite true? from above?
Activity: 90
Most of the things you said above isn't quite true LiskEnterprise

You may be referring to the Tau Meta Language which is designed to be compatible with all sorts of different programming languages and extract the meaning behind user inputs. These inputs are then put through a reasoner and ordered in a logical and semantically meaningful way within the knowledge base. It is able to provide very deep and meaningful deductions with this information and help scale discussions in ways our species have not yet been able to.

Some practical applications: Imagine if you can find the 10 people in the world who most closely share your philosophical views. Or want to deduce the most effective way of folding proteins for a specific purpose. As Tau's knowledge base grows, this can all be possible.

Agoras is an ambitious project built on the tau platform and will serve as the central economy under this new paradigm. It is composed of 3 key aspects: a knowledge market, a computational resource economy and an advanced derivatives market. It's not just another token. Under the Tau framework, a fully automated economy may come into being.

Tau is about building the foundations to a next generation network where the focus evolves from merely storing data to understanding its meaning. It will pave the road to a world of truly scaling collaborations, smart data, automated economies, to ultimately a decentralized smart internet. The internet of meaning.

Activity: 268
If i understand this project correctly and the split of the old team and the pivot to a strict direction...

Ohad is writing a programming language.

It seems like it is a self judging self altering thus AI type idea.

It will be able to view complicated inputs and state if the criteria about the inputs is true.

It will also have distribution and consensus written directly into the language, so it is based on distribution decentralization.

But to write a new computer programming language takes decades... But short cut if you are basing it on a current language and tweaking idea.

This is Tau, nothing really to do with Agoras.

Agoras will just be another data type, that we will view as money for exchange of use of Tau.

--------------------------------

Can i ask people to take a shot to describe this project. See if we have consensus in basic understanding.

Ohad can then class us after we have a few people attempt a definition for Tau project.

--------------------------------

Activity: 90
So if we get these Agoras tokens, we won't get anything related to the Autonomous Nomic Overlay Network? That's a separate project with no token distribution yet or do Agoras token holders get a "snapshot" and also receive the equivalent tokens on that different network?

They're separate projects
Activity: 289
So if we get these Agoras tokens, we won't get anything related to the Autonomous Nomic Overlay Network? That's a separate project with no token distribution yet or do Agoras token holders get a "snapshot" and also receive the equivalent tokens on that different network?
Activity: 897
Merit: 1000
http://idni.org
Hi all,

I have a quick question. I downloaded the OMNICORE wallet to store my AGRS. Now while the syncing at first has worked fine, I've been stuck late 2016 for weeks with almost no movement. Is there any way to speed up/reset the process? e.g. download the blockchain and import it directly to the wallet directory? Or transfer coins to a different wallet that doesnt need to sync the entire blockchain? It was a rookie mistake I made...Any other suggestions would also be appreciated.  Smiley

Cheers guys!

there are ways to download the blockchain via bittorrent, i heard
(or ofc using bitcoin core, should be compatible with omnicore)
Activity: 33
I remember you said the buyers must lock their coins on July tentative sale

on the last 2-3 days of june, only they are the tentative buyers. the larger part of the sale happened during the rest of june.

as for TraderNew, of course i know him personally very well as he's one of the first buyers as he said (all he said is true)

Thank you for your reply!
Activity: 1
Hi all,

I have a quick question. I downloaded the OMNICORE wallet to store my AGRS. Now while the syncing at first has worked fine, I've been stuck late 2016 for weeks with almost no movement. Is there any way to speed up/reset the process? e.g. download the blockchain and import it directly to the wallet directory? Or transfer coins to a different wallet that doesnt need to sync the entire blockchain? It was a rookie mistake I made...Any other suggestions would also be appreciated.  Smiley

Cheers guys!

on the last 2-3 days of june, only they are the tentative buyers. the larger part of the sale happened during the rest of june.

as for TraderNew, of course i know him personally very well as he's one of the first buyers as he said (all he said is true)
Last month it was said you stop the ico to do other things, but even a few days ago there are still coins being sold/moved from ico address and some are even sent directly to bittrex.

In the blockexplorer you can see how many coins the ico wallet has sent too bittrex over time (or sent to an address which moves it to bittrex after).
Who are all these investors who sent their coins to bittrex immediately after buying them  Huh

There are lots of wallets who receive big amounts of coins (anywhere from a few 1000 to as big as someone who received 1,2 million agoras last month on top of his 250k last year)
weeks/months/years apart from each other (what do these people do? do they buy for 10 cent years ago and buy 10x more in 2017 for 5x the price?)

Why is the ico address involved in so many transactions directly or indirectly to bittrex  Huh

i didnt finish all transactions (for people who bought in june). more to come. small amounts. all of them (past and near future, big and small) bought before first of july

but why some of them send tokens to bittrex immediately

no idea. which? when?

Simple Send
74386b9f96305692e5e198a94077d134806a97d6d07587b0...   8/4/2017 9:38:45 AM
12CJQvgaGdVVsUQsvQqJrprMyuDUE2cxZG1NFiHQqyaVL3r3mZGyPQvPCty8SLmozSmg
IDNI Agoras (#58)
CONFIRMED (2206 blocks)

Simple Send
11bfb04458fc35089f08a01249bce228832a4151d7d827d8...   7/27/2017 3:23:54 PM
14gF3Up7wdRdkxAL4GgQLdnM8CThgDUSHR12CJQvgaGdVVsUQsvQqJrprMyuDUE2cxZG
IDNI Agoras (#58)
CONFIRMED (3372 blocks)

http://omniexplorer.info/lookupadd.aspx?address=12CJQvgaGdVVsUQsvQqJrprMyuDUE2cxZG

Simple Send
81e335ec56208a54fd7bd01a178e00154f5ed0f51b47ef0a...   8/4/2017 9:44:26 AM
1NFiHQqyaVL3r3mZGyPQvPCty8SLmozSmg1DUb2YYbQA1jjaNYzVXLZ7ZioEhLXtbUru
IDNI Agoras (#58)
CONFIRMED (2205 blocks)

Simple Send
74386b9f96305692e5e198a94077d134806a97d6d07587b0...   8/4/2017 9:38:45 AM
12CJQvgaGdVVsUQsvQqJrprMyuDUE2cxZG1NFiHQqyaVL3r3mZGyPQvPCty8SLmozSmg
IDNI Agoras (#58)
CONFIRMED (2206 blocks)

http://omniexplorer.info/lookupadd.aspx?address=1NFiHQqyaVL3r3mZGyPQvPCty8SLmozSmg

§
Activity: 37
Aha I see thanks for the link.

Name:   TraderNew
Activity:   3
Position:   Newbie
Date Registered:   19-06-2017, 21:20:21
Last Active:   22-06-2017, 15:00:27

It looks like this guy has registered at bitcointalk at the exact time this was brought up, which seems weird enough in itself.

He made 3 posts, and never posted again, the account has never even been active/logged into again since around the date he made a post claiming these addresses are his.

How did he even know we were talking about these addresses on bitcointalk..?

And while it's possible that someone invested years ago already, it's highly unlikely that they register for an account on bitcointalk 3 years later at the exact point these addresses are being discussed for receiving large sums from ico which is getting dumped on bittrex.

the first address already dumped everything at bittrex like 8 days after his posts
combined these 3 addresses have like half a million, while millions got sent to bittrex through 1F4VNv8Fe2bq3rbXzxfzWpMQ5fmpGXoLim

Here's a random one:

ICO address                                            14gF3Up7wdRdkxAL4GgQLdnM8CThgDUSHR

a bittrex address                                     1F4VNv8Fe2bq3rbXzxfzWpMQ5fmpGXoLim

collective bittrex agoras/omni asset wallet 1DUb2YYbQA1jjaNYzVXLZ7ZioEhLXtbUru

http://omnichest.info/lookupadd.aspx?address=1F4VNv8Fe2bq3rbXzxfzWpMQ5fmpGXoLim&page=1

1F4VNv8Fe2bq3rbXzxfzWpMQ5fmpGXoLim has received around 1,1million agoras from ICO address between 6/14/2017 - 7/3/2017, all sent to bittrex

This address has gotten 20+ transactions from the ico wallet with activity as far back as 2016.

1F4VNv8Fe2bq3rbXzxfzWpMQ5fmpGXoLim  has gotten it's first ever funding from 1BjzRHf4NKqWC993nvB17QieeBpvrNfTcP which in it's turn is funded again by the ico wallet.

between 5/31/2017  -   6/12/2017, this address has received millions from ico address and this all seem to have gone to bittrex.

we already spoke about this address here, see the posts by TraderNew (around https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19657363 )
§
Here's a random one:

ICO address                                            14gF3Up7wdRdkxAL4GgQLdnM8CThgDUSHR

a bittrex address                                     1F4VNv8Fe2bq3rbXzxfzWpMQ5fmpGXoLim

collective bittrex agoras/omni asset wallet 1DUb2YYbQA1jjaNYzVXLZ7ZioEhLXtbUru

http://omnichest.info/lookupadd.aspx?address=1F4VNv8Fe2bq3rbXzxfzWpMQ5fmpGXoLim&page=1

1F4VNv8Fe2bq3rbXzxfzWpMQ5fmpGXoLim has received around 1,1million agoras from ICO address between 6/14/2017 - 7/3/2017, all sent to bittrex

This address has gotten 20+ transactions from the ico wallet with activity as far back as 2016.

1F4VNv8Fe2bq3rbXzxfzWpMQ5fmpGXoLim  has gotten it's first ever funding from 1BjzRHf4NKqWC993nvB17QieeBpvrNfTcP which in it's turn is funded again by the ico wallet.

between 5/31/2017  -   6/12/2017, this address has received millions from ico address and this all seem to have gone to bittrex.
Last month it was said you stop the ico to do other things, but even a few days ago there are still coins being sold/moved from ico address and some are even sent directly to bittrex.

In the blockexplorer you can see how many coins the ico wallet has sent too bittrex over time (or sent to an address which moves it to bittrex after).
Who are all these investors who sent their coins to bittrex immediately after buying them  Huh

There are lots of wallets who receive big amounts of coins (anywhere from a few 1000 to as big as someone who received 1,2 million agoras last month on top of his 250k last year)
weeks/months/years apart from each other (what do these people do? do they buy for 10 cent years ago and buy 10x more in 2017 for 5x the price?)

Why is the ico address involved in so many transactions directly or indirectly to bittrex  Huh

i didnt finish all transactions (for people who bought in june). more to come. small amounts. all of them (past and near future, big and small) bought before first of july

no idea. which? when?

Who are all these investors who sent their coins to bittrex immediately after buying them  Huh

Why is the ico address involved in so many transactions directly or indirectly to bittrex  Huh

Who are all these investors who sent their coins to bittrex immediately after buying them  Huh

Why is the ico address involved in so many transactions directly or indirectly to bittrex  Huh

§

Pages:
Jump to: