Pages:
Author

Topic: Tau-Chain and Agoras Official Thread: Generalized P2P Network - page 37. (Read 309668 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
1º go to https://webchat.freenode.net/ ...
2º in the nick name put any nickname
3º in chanelss, put ##idni
4º connect...

Thanks friend but that's not the problem, I already have my nick and enter the channel ## idni. The problem is that I do not find the thread of what has happened all this time in that channel. Is it all in real time and deleted? Is there a thread to see? Sorry for being such a beginner. But beyond that it is clear that it is not a web site that is suitable for everyone to see easily what is being done. Although your good reason will have Ohad! Thank you.
omniwallet
Hello there, what is the best/safest way to store IDNI? Thank you in advance.
Activity: 527
Merit: 250
I love this coin, for me it is a big speculative bet. I believe ohad can truly achieve what he is seeking to achieve. When all is done, I expect this coin to reach tezos levels - if not surpass it. Can't wait for some concrete info. You can tell this is not all just vaporware by looking at the price. It has steadily increased. Most altcoins would have been dead by now.
Activity: 23
1º go to https://webchat.freenode.net/ ...
2º in the nick name put any nickname
3º in chanelss, put ##idni
4º connect...
I want to say this very seriously ... I admire Ohad and I know that we are on the right track, I invested a lot in agoras and it turns out that since I am not an expert in systems I do not understand freenode, it is impossible to understand the  freenode. If I invested I do not know anything because freenode is very difficult to understand, imagine the rest of the people ... please Ohad let's go somewhere more accessible for the rest of the people! I know you do not want to do too much publicity because you want to avoid speculation but please make it easy to see the progress. best regards. Apologies for my english
Activity: 90
Very good progress is being made on the design
I highly recommend everyone join the IRC chat on freenode ##idni to get updated on all the details
How can u say that?
The man is working on the project days and nights and weekends.
There are almost daily updates on the irc channel.
Interesting things are on the way.

Ohad the filthy liar. Took everyones money and now gone, poof.
Activity: 33

where he gone?Huh
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Child...
Activity: 371
Merit: 252

It's past your bedtime, bzawity.
Activity: 18
There will be a video course soon - explaining the new TAU step-by-step in all details.
Activity: 344
Merit: 250
Can we expect something new soon , a video or something
a video? Are you serious? You want a documentary or some action/scifi?
Activity: 249
Merit: 100
Can we expect something new soon , a video or something
Activity: 1
Hello there,

Not being programming savy I would like to comment that what I see being most impressive about this project is the ability for Tau to eventually understand and operate in our everyday language. The ability for people to program in english, Chinese, hebrew or any other language is a great milestone for the decentralization of information and the development of technology. In my view much of human and universe information can not be put into language due to the limitations of humans. However translating complex processes as computing into language is a great tool to improve communication between humans which is the most important thing humanity needs.

Hopefully I have been understanding the vision of the project not too incorrectly and am reflecting fairly logically as I would not trust my computer science expertise.
AEA
Activity: 36
Have bought some Agoras on Bittrex.
Am I right in thinking that if I send those to an OMNI wallet address before the 1st August and leave them there that there is an automatic 15% locking bonus?
Think I read this somewhere before in the thread but I can't find the post again now.

Last February I asked Ohad about the 15% bonus. His reply "Yes, all coins that won't be moved from the upcoming first of March, until the final coins will be ready, will receive the extra upon time. Also without me keeping them."  Hopefully this still stands.

that's true, but need to be done before the upcoming 1st of aug (i.e. will be relevant only for tokens that didnt move at all since this upcoming date). we just dont have enough coins left to allow this locking bonus further

Why I saw a normal response so late??? I do not sell tokens and do not intend to sell them, but they are on bittrex.
Ohad, Can you extend the last date for the lock bonus, please? Sorry for my english

Hi there,

It'd be unfair to extend the token bonus date as this would trigger constant amendments and requests from the community.

I don't know how or where you purchased your coins, if you purchased directly from Ohad and held, you should receive your additional 15%
AEA
Activity: 36
Am I right in thinking that if I send those to an OMNI wallet address before the 1st August and leave them there that there is an automatic 15% locking bonus?
Think I read this somewhere before in the thread but I can't find the post again now.

Last February I asked Ohad about the 15% bonus. His reply "Yes, all coins that won't be moved from the upcoming first of March, until the final coins will be ready, will receive the extra upon time. Also without me keeping them."  Hopefully this still stands.

that's true, but need to be done before the upcoming 1st of aug (i.e. will be relevant only for tokens that didnt move at all since this upcoming date). we just dont have enough coins left to allow this locking bonus further

Hello Ohad, I am new here. I went through the entire AGRS Bitcointalk to get a picture of the story. I carried my AGRS tokens over to my Omniwallet prior to Aug 1. And they have stayed there since. What you're saying is that I would be entitled to 15% bonus on the total AGRS holdings. Is that correct? If so, how and when will this occur? How can the holdings be monitored? Do I need to provide the address which hosts the AGRS holdings? How does this all bonus thing work?
Thanks in advance for your reply. Have a great day!
JTB

Hey, yes you're entitled to the 15%
These are the pre-agoras, they will be turned into the real agoras on project release. That's when we'll get the bonus.
Just keep your 15% for now
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
the venus project

Why I saw a normal response so late??? I do not sell tokens and do not intend to sell them, but they are on bittrex.
Ohad, Can you extend the last date for the lock bonus, please? Sorry for my english
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
I love argumentation.

Hello Ohad, I am new here. I went through the entire AGRS Bitcointalk to get a picture of the story. I carried my AGRS tokens over to my Omniwallet prior to Aug 1. And they have stayed there since. What you're saying is that I would be entitled to 15% bonus on the total AGRS holdings. Is that correct? If so, how and when will this occur? How can the holdings be monitored? Do I need to provide the address which hosts the AGRS holdings? How does this all bonus thing work?
Thanks in advance for your reply. Have a great day!
JTB
Activity: 20
Can you also give me details about how to access the project IRC so I can keep up-to-date with developments?

https://webchat.freenode.net/

Channel: ##idni

Smiley

It is seeming more and more like Ohad doesn't really have a set date. He only wants people to not sell their Agoras. The cutoff date keeps getting pushed back which is BS for those of us who decided to move our coins to omni upon the first date and haven't moved since. You are diluting everyone's coins... Next month the cut off date will be in September.

Why you call it diluting
Pages:
Jump to: