Pages:
Author

Topic: Tau-Chain and Agoras Official Thread: Generalized P2P Network - page 62. (Read 309668 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
im down 40%. Dont know wth to do honestly

You hold is what you do... if you missed riding the correction then just stay in the position you're in.

I admit I broke my own rule today, do decent research.
I woke up to all these tweets by that PND jerk winningtrades4u. he was spreading tons of hype about a 10x(!) increase based on end of todays closing price.  I was like "that cant be correct you cant automatically increase the price of a coin."  He links to the steemit/Reddit posts about this supposed 10x increase and i thought "okay, so it might be 10x the 30 cents, thats decent, buying at $1.50 seems reasonable for that."
Bought, and then tanked :p
Been doing research all day, regret this decision and now realize the twat did absolutely zero research.  I messaged him about why hes claiming a 10x increase on end of day price and he said "I got in on the presale on bittrex last night. Tomorrow it is 10x!" I was like "presale isnt on bittrex, its straight from Dev, wtf are you talking about".  He blocked me thereafter.  Lesson learned. Do OWN research.  As such, idk what to do here.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
3 years later and still pretty much no development.

We are all getting scammed.

Y'all sent bitcoins to a man for coins that will be worthless when he abandons the project.

Even if he doesn't abandon it, by how slow he has been working, we aren't going to see returns in a long long time.

First off not one person here is getting scammed, and the ONLY person trying to scam is you. You are spreading false information to hurt the other members, and drive the price down to buy more before July 1st.

Second, great things take time to accomplish. Having something like this to be flawless, and without bugs is a big issue. I know I can't wait to see the final product, and I am extremely excited for a better product than what we currently have available. He hasn't abandoned this, and if you know how to reach him he will tell you. Don't worry there is news coming July 1st.

Last, you should really at least disclose that you're wanting to buy more at a lower price. Instead of causing innocent people to lose money, you are the only person attempting to scam. That is simply because you were ignorant and ignored the upcoming events.
Activity: 103

You hold is what you do... if you missed riding the correction then just stay in the position you're in.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

btw, wallet is up to 652.0870997 BTC with 21 minutes left israeli time ( i have no idea if that is official cutoff. ohad i dont think has confirmed what hes doing.)

with 1.6mm he could just disappear :p

annnnd someone sent 88.07 btc just then.

wow.

btw, wallet is up to 652.0870997 BTC with 21 minutes left israeli time ( i have no idea if that is official cutoff. ohad i dont think has confirmed what hes doing.)

with 1.6mm he could just disappear :p
legendary

You think price might rise at after 1st July?

if ohad delivers, price will definitely rise... make your bets based on available information.
Delivers what and when though?

he said some kind of launch platform is expected this year.

i dont know what that is as i dont really understand what tauchain is. i hear it is similar to tezos tho.

if ohad delivers, price will definitely rise... make your bets based on available information.
Delivers when though?
legendary

Activity: 103
Brand new accounts causing FUD... don't pay attention.
Activity: 1
I can clarify, bittrex users/balances/wallets etc will not be affected by anything.
Omniwallet users will also not be affected, nobody who has coins will be affected.

The direct sale through ohad will just stop tomorrow (01/07/2017). Nothing more then that.
Trading on bittrex will continue as usual.

Okay, so the 1/7/2017 cut-off will not affect any coins owned on Bittrex. But, Ohad above mentions that "unsold" tokens will be burnt eventually, once "agoras is ready for shipping, then, and only then, we burn the unsold tokens," so I'd like a bit of clarification...

Are the coins on Bittrex considered "sold" or "unsold"?  What will happens to the coins owned in Bittrex wallet once Agoras is ready for shipping?  Will they become worthless?
Have no idea if i should sell the loss now on ARGS
Activity: 10
People wait in anticipation.... Huh
Activity: 53
@ohad are the tokens being sold in the "tentative sale" IDNI (i.e. tradeable on Bittrex), or are they IOUs for AGRS when Tau or when Agora launches?
Activity: 77
eGold Mining is the FUTURE of the Mining Industry!
@ohad, Shabbat shalom. Ani sportaee leumi lyisrael, veohev ma sheata oseh I'm agrs

Folks, a lot of misinformation and hype flying around today on this 10x thing. Can someone please explain the impact on market price?

There will be no impact on market price.

He will raise the price of coins by 10x that he sells DIRECTLY to customers so it will give him time to work on the project more. This will not affect the market price at all. Only thing it might do is raise the volume on bittrex for AGRS but without anything TANGIBLE we won't see any gains. Dude says he will release something soon without a set date given.

I don't believe in this guy at all. He's had the last three years to do something and he hasn't really done shit.

this is wrong sorry, he planned to raise the price by 10x. this is not the case anymore, pls get your facts right. as for the rest, its understandable if someone wants to see more results before he believes and invest, thats why no one is forced to get involved in this project Smiley

This is not the case anymore? What is the case then for my understanding? I've read the whole thread and that's what I'm seeing.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Activity: 68
@ohad, Shabbat shalom. Ani sportaee leumi lyisrael, veohev ma sheata oseh I'm agrs

Folks, a lot of misinformation and hype flying around today on this 10x thing. Can someone please explain the impact on market price?

He will raise the price of coins by 10x that he sells DIRECTLY to customers so it will give him time to work on the project more. This will not affect the market price at all. Only thing it might do is raise the volume on bittrex for AGRS but without anything TANGIBLE we won't see any gains. Dude says he will release something soon without a set date given.

I don't believe in this guy at all. He's had the last three years to do something and he hasn't really done shit.

this is wrong sorry, he planned to raise the price by 10x. this is not the case anymore, pls get your facts right. as for the rest, its understandable if someone wants to see more results before he believes and invest, thats why no one is forced to get involved in this project Smiley
Activity: 77
eGold Mining is the FUTURE of the Mining Industry!

Activity: 68
I think the tentative sale makes everything even more complicated and buyers dont know which will be the price for the tentative coins. I guess it would make more sense to refund all people who participated in this sale and just let the market estimate the price of the coin. People had nearly 3 years time for getting some coins, in my head it doesnt make sense to have FOMO just two days before and make everything more complicated.

Just my two cents

Pages:
Jump to: