Pages:
Author

Topic: Tau-Chain and Agoras Official Thread: Generalized P2P Network - page 64. (Read 309668 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
I agree. There needs to be clarification on what is happening with our tokens. It appears a massive sell off is occuring in this uncertainty because people think they're coins won't be tradeable on bittrex. Please clarify this asap.
Activity: 17
Can someone please CLARIFY, ohad maybe ?
If right now I buy agoras token from bittrex, are these useless as they will be destroyed by ohad tomorrow as I have not 'locked' my ID is agoras by sending them to him  or the 60% he planned to not destroy have been 'sold out'.

Will it be worthless to buy? If I bought them on bittrex they are trash now? What's the deal. Ohad please explain and speak up on what is going on, I have read your recent posts and there is no explanation to what is going on.
Activity: 6
I'm confused about what happens tomorrow, July 1 (Is that US time, btw?).
Will people be able to continue buying and selling it on Bittrex after July 1?
And what does the post July 1 announcement mean for people that have bought it on Bittrex before July 1?

After June 30th, the devs will stop selling tokens by themselves. I think it is Isreal time. I think that means that the market (bittrex) will be the only place to buy/trade the tokens and decide the prices of the tokens.
yes.
No affect for Bittrex users.

Thanks for the clarification! Do you think the price would go up or down after that? Now it's seems the price is going down...
Activity: 25
i bought from bittrex how i locked it

at this stage we cannot lock anymore tokens that were bought on bittrex. because we cannot give more coins.
[/quote
i bought at 0.00055000 and now price going down and down i am new plz help me what i do.

All I can say is holding them
Activity: 269
Merit: 250
And what does the post July 1 announcement mean for people that have bought it on Bittrex before July 1?

After June 30th, the devs will stop selling tokens by themselves. I think it is Isreal time. I think that means that the market (bittrex) will be the only place to buy/trade the tokens and decide the prices of the tokens.
yes.
No affect for Bittrex users.
Activity: 10

at this stage we cannot lock anymore tokens that were bought on bittrex. because we cannot give more coins.
[/quote
i bought at 0.00055000 and now price going down and down i am new plz help me what i do.
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
Hi,

I'm a bit new to all of this so I hope you don't mind the questions below. I'm certain all of you probably know this like your ABCs, but please help me grow in my understanding of this.

This project seems fascinating so I picked up a little bit of it on Bittrex.

Again, I apologize for the ignorance of the questions. I'm just trying to understand this better.

hello, dear sirs.

the same is here, the project really impressed me lot after watching a few videos mentioned here

good luck to the project anyway
Activity: 27
I too am also trying to understand. Please provide some clarity ohad. Much appreciated, thanks! Smiley

People have been saying to expect it to go 8X or 10X or things like this. Can you please clarify this?
Activity: 6
Hi,

I'm a bit new to all of this so I hope you don't mind the questions below. I'm certain all of you probably know this like your ABCs, but please help me grow in my understanding of this.

Again, I apologize for the ignorance of the questions. I'm just trying to understand this better.

I have the same questions, could anyone help please?

so what i do now

store them on omniwallet or Bittrex

so what i do now
Activity: 897
Merit: 1000
http://idni.org

Those of you who are questioning the integrity of the developer due to your inability to purchase a sufficient amount of Agoras are being a little disingenuous. If you don't trust him, then surely you don't value the coin at all which means there is no reason to complain about not being able to get them right? It's hard to take accusations against the project seriously if the reasoning is because you weren't able to get sufficient tokens.

He has mentioned time and again that Agoras will cease sale if over 50% are sold. He was very generous to extend this to 60% at his own expense as well as the expense of the early buyers. Congratulations to the early purchases who saw great potential in Tau/Agoras and good luck to the rest who are currently fighting for a share, but please keep the discussions honest.
I agree with you to some extent. Anyway, It is a good thing that more new supporters are coming for Tau. It is also a tough stuff for Ohad to keep the two conflicting promises. Maybe Ohad can satisfy the new supporters’ demand partly(50%?) by increasing the Agoras shares for sale, thus which can balance the two conflicting promise.

Some early investors don't want more tokens to be sold, they want the unsold tokens get burnt. I can understand it.
after presale my coins will show on my bittrex account or not

Do you choose to lock them when you buy from Ohad? If you chose to lock them before, you must wait for Agoras release.

Sent them to ohad to lock it, he left the address on this topic
Those of you who are questioning the integrity of the developer due to your inability to purchase a sufficient amount of Agoras are being a little disingenuous. If you don't trust him, then surely you don't value the coin at all which means there is no reason to complain about not being able to get them right? It's hard to take accusations against the project seriously if the reasoning is because you weren't able to get sufficient tokens.

He has mentioned time and again that Agoras will cease sale if over 50% are sold. He was very generous to extend this to 60% at his own expense as well as the expense of the early buyers. Congratulations to the early purchases who saw great potential in Tau/Agoras and good luck to the rest who are currently fighting for a share, but please keep the discussions honest.
I agree with you to some extent. Anyway, It is a good thing that more new supporters are coming for Tau. It is also a tough stuff for Ohad to keep the two conflicting promises. Maybe Ohad can satisfy the new supporters’ demand partly(50%?) by increasing the Agoras shares for sale, thus which can balance the two conflicting promise.

Some early investors don't want more tokens to be sold, they want the unsold tokens get burnt. I can understand it.

Do you choose to lock them when you buy from Ohad? If you chose to lock them before, you must wait for Agoras release.

Activity: 2
Hi,

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

Activity: 3
Can someone please explain why this +200% in a single day?
Pages:
Jump to: