Pages:
Author

Topic: Tau-Chain and Agoras Official Thread: Generalized P2P Network - page 59. (Read 309668 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 10
eGold Mining is the FUTURE of the Mining Industry!
This is incredible to watch.

SO the price jumps 4x in a day becasue all the new tech?

The Whitepaper?

The roadmap?

The demo?

The wallet coin release?

Anything tangible?

NOPE..

Nothing Burger...

Chill out CNN

But he is right. nothing but speculation of a 10x price increase caused the price to go up. I still don't think this project will go anywhere. I'm not even a troll. Just a regular dude who chased the ride and got burned.

Do any of you people do your ------- homework?!

Here, let me help: http://tauchain.org

Sheesh. And stop being so naive and chasing high volume spikes with NO KNOWLEDGE of what you're doing.

This is the first time I chased a coin and I regret it. And what does that website tell me? It hasn't been updated in a long time so I don't know anything new thats going on with the project. Where is a specific timeline telling me when all the projects are going to be done?

The last time the project roadmap was updated was Apr 17, 2016, 2:20 AM, well over a year ago. The last time the blog was updated was Sep 10, 2016, 2:28 PM. There have been no new youtube videos.

The site needs a MAJOR rebranding.

How is that supposed to instill confidence in me as an investor of this shitcoin?
drm
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
all these newbie experts all of the sudden.. Roll Eyes
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
its going to dump at 30k and the back to $1 and dump again
Activity: 23

The Whitepaper?

The roadmap?

The demo?

The wallet coin release?

Anything tangible?

NOPE..

Nothing Burger...

Chill out CNN

But he is right. nothing but speculation of a 10x price increase caused the price to go up. I still don't think this project will go anywhere. I'm not even a troll. Just a regular dude who chased the ride and got burned.

Do any of you people do your ------- homework?!

Here, let me help: http://tauchain.org

Sheesh. And stop being so naive and chasing high volume spikes with NO KNOWLEDGE of what you're doing.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
eGold Mining is the FUTURE of the Mining Industry!

The Whitepaper?

The roadmap?

The demo?

The wallet coin release?

Anything tangible?

NOPE..

Nothing Burger...

Chill out CNN

But he is right. nothing but speculation of a 10x price increase caused the price to go up. I still don't think this project will go anywhere. I'm not even a troll. Just a regular dude who chased the ride and got burned. We have nothing tangible after 3 years...  anyone with half a brain would know nothing will happen, especially knowing they only have 2 developers for a project that seems like it needs a whole team.
Activity: 527
Merit: 250
Guys.. what is happening is simple. People saw the potential but the direct sales kept the price artificially low.now that direct sales are gone the price increases. It makes sense... nothing really changed, just think of it as a wall has been lifted and a whale pumped because he wants more of your agoras. Hodl is the answer. Look deep into this coin and you will see it's not all air.
Activity: 27

The Whitepaper?

The roadmap?

The demo?

The wallet coin release?

Anything tangible?

NOPE..

Nothing Burger...

Chill out CNN
Activity: 268
Merit: 250

The Whitepaper?

The roadmap?

The demo?

The wallet coin release?

Anything tangible?

NOPE..

Nothing Burger...

Activity: 1
This is going to be huge. $3 momentarily.
Activity: 3
And now we have bounced back. Amazing. This space is such a mindfuck sometimes all the time.
Guys - don't feed the trolls Smiley

They've been starving ever since poloniex disabled their trollbox   Grin Cheesy
you have any news about that the price going up or not i invested my all btc in agrs i am so worried about that.

Don't feed the trolls!!! Cheesy

https://media4.giphy.com/media/11LWhzTCj1EZj2/giphy.gif
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
1.Can i send my AGRS to my bitcoin wallet (TREZOR)  and they will arrive?
2.Will they be shown as AGRS?
1. Yes
2. No, they will not be shown and you can not move them with TREZOR.

You can send them to any Bitcoin address from which you control the keys, but for your AGRS to be visible and movable the BTC address must be imported to an Omni wallet. So it's probably not a wise thing to use Trezor because I think it's rather complicated to get hold of the keys.
Should you decide that you want to move your ARGS out of TREZOR you AFAIK have to:
1) Install Electrum or any other wallet that supports key restoration by seed phrases
2) "Import" your Trezor wallet to Electrum by using the 12 word seed
3) Get a hold of the specific private keys in the wallet which are associated with your Agoras
4) Use those to import the wallet into an Omni wallet
5) See and send Agoras

I don't guarantee for anything so better do your own research wisely. Wink
Activity: 762
Merit: 500
Hi There,
I just want to be sure so i ask you.
Can i send my AGRS to my bitcoin wallet (TREZOR)  and they will arrive?
Will they be shown as AGRS? Or will I have to add a custom token like with ethereum tokens or something like that.
Could someone explain what i should do to get my tokens in a safe place, step by step?

or is it just as simple as to send them to a bitcoin adress and see AGRS tokens pop up in my wallet.

Thanks in advance guys,

I love to see this project succesfully, Ohad keep up the good work man!

AGRS is an OMNI asset which can be stored in an omni wallet, alongside your bitcoin and other OMNI assets like USDT.  The omni wallet is very widely used for these assets. You can google omni wallet and then make your mind up.
So can it be stored in trezor or ledger wallet or not?
Activity: 3
Hi There,
I just want to be sure so i ask you.
Can i send my AGRS to my bitcoin wallet (TREZOR)  and they will arrive?
Will they be shown as AGRS? Or will I have to add a custom token like with ethereum tokens or something like that.
Could someone explain what i should do to get my tokens in a safe place, step by step?

or is it just as simple as to send them to a bitcoin adress and see AGRS tokens pop up in my wallet.

Thanks in advance guys,

I love to see this project succesfully, Ohad keep up the good work man!
Activity: 10

you have any news about that the price going up or not i invested my all btc in agrs i am so worried about that.

Activity: 10
Round 2 about to start, based on charts it cannot crash any more! Easy $3 coming!

Looks dead now, not sure if it will grow that much on the exchange.
Activity: 33
Round 2 about to start, based on charts it cannot crash any more! Easy $3 coming!

How do you get this?
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Activity: 897
Merit: 1000
http://idni.org
For anyone who is asking this, Your coins are safe if you 1. Have them/OWN them on Bittrex, 2. Have them in the Omni wallet 3. Ohad has them.

Yes also they will 10X because he will stop selling them and will destroy to old ones not on any of the above. he took 3 years to complete something which is close to complete so that why it will 10X
Your information is out of date, the new one is that he will stop the pre-sale, just simple, until the Agoras release( not promise to burn any tokens at all). Wake up people!

what's wrong with selling less or selling in higher price? you got it the other way around
Pages:
Jump to: