Pages:
Author

Topic: Tau-Chain and Agoras Official Thread: Generalized P2P Network - page 70. (Read 309668 times)

Activity: 897
Merit: 1000
http://idni.org
Hello, Ohad!

Do you still reply to pre-sale requests?

Thank you!

yes. cant wait for next month. apologies for the late responses everyone
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hello, Ohad!

Do you still reply to pre-sale requests?

Thank you!

I too can create a new account and say that it's my coins .........

I truly understand your point.
Just note that in addition to security and privacy issues, I cannot provide my name due to tax implications associated with such transactions. I will not risk being audited by the authorities (as some of the investors will submit capital declarations).
Activity: 12
Question, regardless owing the private keys:

What are the other advantages to have  my AGRS in Omniwallet rather than Bittrex.com ?
Activity: 285
Merit: 251
legendary
Activity: 1498
Is there going to be some real Tau-Chain application in foreseeable future (2017 - beginning 2018) or it will be always just an academical talk? (no offense meant, it's just straight question)

it will always be just academic talk about tau, that's tau's whole point.
tau is a discussion about tau.
but our current discussion, like any other discussion in history, scales very poorly as the group size or information complexity is beyond some threshold.
to make it scale (i could almost say "perfectly"), we need a better discussion platform, even AI-enabled so to speak.
and this will very hopefully begin in 2017.

Not to be rude, but this comment makes the "launch" sound more like that of a forum, rather than a technology platform, along with the other comment about there being no blockchain/tangle/etc.

Fingers crossed this is just a general misunderstanding, since I bought a few and just got done putting them in cold storage  Cheesy Grin

Thank you Ohad, this is a little reassuring.

indeed tau reduces to a self-defining discussion platform. with logic and reasoning and correct-by-construction and blockchain and everything as the old tau, but with some missing pieces. and the biggest missing piece, which shadows all others, is making discussions scale. i understand that my explanations are not good enough yet, this is also why the materials are not published yet.

Activity: 42
This moment is a great moment to buy more agoras, less than 10000 satoshis is an amazing price. In ten days the price is 4x or 10x  and end of july i think agoras will be min. at 1 dollar each, on november at 3 dollar

The cryptorace dont start untill tauchain will be released. Take your seat , some snacks and drink and enjoy the journey. If all go well we 'll be at the right place in the right moment. Hold your agoras, promote tauchain where you can.

Hi,

This is not Ohad Bittrex account's address, but mine.

In the past few weeks, I engaged with a few investors (not from the crypto-currency sphere), to invest in this amazing project.
The volume of investments increased significantly due to the rise of BTC price; therefore, to meet the demands I had to sell my profits (% of commissions that I gained from brokering these deals). The investors do not trade BTC, so I needed some BTCs to send to Ohad in exchange for the investors funds. Most of the sales were within the purchasing price range (as there are some brackets that Ohad previously posted), but I needed some BTC to maintain liquidity.

Most of the coins can be found in the following addresses (these are not my coins, but the investors'):
http://omniexplorer.info/lookupadd.aspx?address=1MPT7kKfn3jJcL2f9MrBV2jPMr7rYY1R9E
http://omniexplorer.info/lookupadd.aspx?address=1N8z2C5P73e6qd8feA5A67sqJzLzobA6zi
http://omniexplorer.info/lookupadd.aspx?address=1PKWezfW5EnekKjpb6bG3zP11vF4DPB7jx

There is another address with a substantial amount of coins that I cannot publish, due to a specific investor's personal request.
*Please note that there is going to be another substantial investment (to purchase 600k AGRS), which is already covered with BTC and therefore will not affect the market.

On a personal note, I would like to mention that I invested in this project almost 3 years ago, when it was called Zennet.
I am holding mine and the investors' coins for the long run and I am sure that within 1-2 years, we will see a tremendous increase in Tau's value and Agoras' price.
Is there going to be some real Tau-Chain application in foreseeable future (2017 - beginning 2018) or it will be always just an academical talk? (no offense meant, it's just straight question)

but our current discussion, like any other discussion in history, scales very poorly as the group size or information complexity is beyond some threshold.
to make it scale (i could almost say "perfectly"), we need a better discussion platform, even AI-enabled so to speak.

Not to be rude, but this comment makes the "launch" sound more like that of a forum, rather than a technology platform, along with the other comment about there being no blockchain/tangle/etc.

Fingers crossed this is just a general misunderstanding, since I bought a few and just got done putting them in cold storage  Cheesy Grin

indeed tau reduces to a self-defining discussion platform. with logic and reasoning and correct-by-construction and blockchain and everything as the old tau, but with some missing pieces. and the biggest missing piece, which shadows all others, is making discussions scale. i understand that my explanations are not good enough yet, this is also why the materials are not published yet.
legendary
Activity: 868
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

I understand your concern and I do agree with you in a lot of points, but there is no other project that I know is that interesting as Tau is, I also invested a significant amount of resources into Agoras, but I know that this project as disruptive it sounds has it's chances to never see the light and I'm  fine with it.

I've been following some other projects in the crypto world, and being doing some good profit "playing a little", but as far as I understand Tau is a game changer, if this success it will mean a lot.  But again, agree with you on the secrecy and I also would love to see something tangible. But like old good brandy, we may need to wait a little and I'm patient.

As an investor in this project I like it to succeed,  therefore I'm willing to help in all I can for it, maybe it's not too much but I'm here for the project.

Have you seen http://intuitionfabric.com ?
legendary

Fingers crossed this is just a general misunderstanding, since I bought a few and just got done putting them in cold storage  Cheesy Grin
there is no plan to publish personal information soon. and the new roadmap is under construction together with other materials.
as for more tokens, i can't see how i can seriously claim to solve such fundamental problems (with already  trillions of $$ of market size) and make 2-3% of tokens not enough. i even think it'll turn out to be too much and we'll have to cut
Activity: 1
i sold on the exchange only at the first months of trade and never more
(and i wont get into 2-3 years being no-time in healthy sw startup worlds)

hi,ohad

how are you.

I want to ask you some questions to learn more about this project, and I hope you can answer them:

1,Where is your office ?

2,How many people are there in the team?

3,Can you send some pictures of the office and the team to BTT?

4,Can you introduce team members?

5,Do you have roadmap about this project?

And i have a suggestion: 
You and your team should retain some of the token as a follow-up development fund.

Looking forward to your answer.
thank you very much!
Activity: 12
i sold on the exchange only at the first months of trade and never more
(and i wont get into 2-3 years being no-time in healthy sw startup worlds)
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
Activity: 285
Merit: 251
legendary
Activity: 4
Hello everyone.

I have been reading this post a few months. To see if at any moment there is any announcement or news about Tau.

It really is a concept that excites me, but in truth I have to say that in my opinion, setting a higher price is not going to make investors come en masse to support the project, if not perhaps the opposite.

Sincerely Ohad, I do not doubt the work you are doing, but after 2 years, there is only the information of this post, a white papper and an interview in a bar, nothing more. There is no roadmap, estimated dates, an updated github, a visible team of development ... also every time someone asks, in a direct way by some date the answer in this sense is vague, possibly during 2017 or maybe in 2018.

Sometimes it seems more a philosophical post than a technical project on this draft.

I sincerely believe that in every project it is necessary to establish a roadmap that can be adjusted, although afterwards it is not possible to fully comply with the dates.

This is one of the best ideas I've seen in this world, but due to slowness, it seems that concepts are being applied that contains Tau in other projects, which makes this project gradually lose interest for the investor and comunnity.

I have to say that for the moment I will continue to support the project, although it has already taken some time in losses as an investor.

From the respect, and no offense, but the truth is that I understand that more and more people are tinking that this project is only smoke, at this moment it seems that everything depends on you Ohad, a single programmer who has problems of mobility To leave your country (i'm sorry or that).

Removing the post from the developers of this post, for months there is no novelty. The page seems abandoned, just like the youtube channel, it does not appear that the development team does grow and the community does not grow either, the progress that is being made are not visible to the community or investors either.

It gives the impression of a stagnant project that will end up without seeing the light. Perhaps eclipsed by other projects that are not so good, but move faster ... A great idea unfinished.

With this, I hope that my opinion is not misunderstood, I simply wanted to show my point of view, I would be very sorry that in the end the project did not come to tangible product.

I look forward to some news that shows that this project is really growing and advancing.

Activity: 531
Merit: 500
Nice to see this project is still alive! Bought some about  a year ago
Pages:
Jump to: