Pages:
Author

Topic: Tau-Chain and Agoras Official Thread: Generalized P2P Network - page 67. (Read 309668 times)

Activity: 468
Merit: 250
So i purchased Agoras Coins today, i would like to know what i need to do to secure the transfer of my coins, do i need to send them to a certain wallet before july 1st? also what is the price you will be selling on july 1st gonna be?

Create a wallet here:
https://www.omniwallet.org/
And keep safe your keys
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
So i purchased Agoras Coins today, i would like to know what i need to do to secure the transfer of my coins, do i need to send them to a certain wallet before july 1st? also what is the price you will be selling on july 1st gonna be?
Activity: 268
So what happened?

The market was at near all time lows..

And more coins coming out at a set price of at least 5x that price?

So maybe the market was pumped using 5 btc, so place the FOMO and price up - so all rush to buy the new distribution...

This move is not based on any news or release?

So today facts over yesterday...

Now is super high pump price with way more coins on the market...

Yesterday and all week dropping steady on no news or bad news of too many new competitors.

Crazy stuff..
Activity: 20
Well this thing like an amazing project, and it look like lot of time have been invested in it. BTW....Am I too late to the party? This token is seen to be 160% up on bittrix. How cow.  Cry
Activity: 897
Merit: 1000
http://idni.org

2. send the btc from your omni wallet to me at 12rcPRK8adxrPN9aQ4xc1gjMAJvBD1GHuw

This is a different address from the documentation: http://tauchain.org/TOS.pdf
which lists: 1BzwxgzrdiW5Gdc3kfoUgxeHAhRjnMmrVs

Why a new address?  Im concerned about sending funds to some address that has appeared out of nowhere on a forum post.  E.g. what if Ohad's account was hacked?  Then that money is gone.

because this new address is for tentative buys, and only up till 1st of july, because 60% of tokens were sold and we planned all along not to sell more than that. in fact im going to move some btcs from the address you mentioned into the tentative address (because they came late and the owners asked so)
Activity: 53

2. send the btc from your omni wallet to me at 12rcPRK8adxrPN9aQ4xc1gjMAJvBD1GHuw

This is a different address from the documentation: http://tauchain.org/TOS.pdf
which lists: 1BzwxgzrdiW5Gdc3kfoUgxeHAhRjnMmrVs

Why a new address?  Im concerned about sending funds to some address that has appeared out of nowhere on a forum post.  E.g. what if Ohad's account was hacked?  Then that money is gone.
Activity: 39
The price will go up just for the dev will be selling at higher price...
But, where the really news? 3 years and nothing
Pure price manipulation
Activity: 495
Merit: 500
The price to go up about X8 after July 1st  Cool
Activity: 371
Merit: 252

Sooooo happy that I don't have to deal with the fear of being left out right about now!   Kiss

Totally. Smell that FOMO.
Activity: 42
Hola Ohad,no hablo ingles(sorry),soy inversor de este fantástico proyecto y me alegro mucho de llegar a este momento,pero que hay del bonus 15%?,hablado tiempo atrás para los que tienen sus Agoras guardados en Omniwallet.No se habla de ello.Gracias.
Por cierto,espero que la web y el proyecto contemplen el idioma español.
Thank you.

Si tremendo, no te preocupes manten tus tokens sin moverlos hasta los - coindays - que seran justo antes de sacar agoras. Primero se esta desarrollando tauchain y luego de un tiempo vendra el blockchain agoras.
Activity: 1
Hola Ohad,no hablo ingles(sorry),soy inversor de este fantástico proyecto y me alegro mucho de llegar a este momento,pero que hay del bonus 15%?,hablado tiempo atrás para los que tienen sus Agoras guardados en Omniwallet.No se habla de ello.Gracias.
Por cierto,espero que la web y el proyecto contemplen el idioma español.
Thank you.
please do not ask me to buy tokens this month before you read the previous post of mine.
apologies but i have to write in hebrew too this time:
בבקשה לא לבקש ממני לקנות מטבעות בחודש הזה לפני שקוראים היטב מה כתוב בהודעה הקודמת
to solve the "crisis" i suggest letting buyers buy tentatively partial amount, means, they can send btc now to this new address, but they might get their btc back instead of tokens. to make it simple:

if you want to buy a relatively large amount of tokens, it is not sure that there's enough supply, but can try:
1. send the btc to an omni wallet of yours, if they're not already in an omni wallet.
(do not send from an exchange!! but from an omni wallet of yours as above. therefore no need to notify me before or after the transaction)
3. after few days we'll decide which part of the money will be used to buy tokens, and the rest will be refunded. it is possible that all money will be refunded.

this is all relevant only until the 1st of july!
and since i wont have the senders' contact details, all relevant messages will appear here, and can contact me afterwards in email for any problem (e.g. a request to refund unconditionally).

people already sent me such "tentative money" and i'll transfer it to the mentioned address.
Activity: 528
Merit: 500
We are the ones we've been waiting for
It's time for the market to move. A low cap coin with a promising vision. We have already seen the scaling problems of ethereum with the recent ICO disasters.
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
All those buyers coming out of the bushes now.. ICO has been going on since forever / Zennet.
Time for the market to settle the price instead of Ohad.
Activity: 269
It is definitely a good idea to keep about 20% for the future long term development.
Activity: 25
there are ~1m tokens to be sold until 60% of tokens are sold. and there are many interested who didn't perform the purchase yet, in total amount of roughly 5m tokens (without people who didnt tell me their amount yet). it becomes a "who comes first" race. i'm open for fast suggestions if anyone has. (of course i speak only about people coming before the 1st of july)
EDIT:
60% were sold out, with a lot of pending requests

My 2 Satoshi-
There were two conditions for this sale:
     1. The sale will end on July 1st.
     2. The sale will be limited to up to around half of the coins' supply.  

I think that you need to consider stopping the sale, particularly sales that have yet to be executed before the date you posted your comment.

With regards to "promised sales":
If the investors already sent their funds, they should receive the coins. Otherwise, you should politely explain that the sale is over, due to the second condition.

The current price on Bittrex is quite low, and people can buy coins in a decent price

where he told "The sale will be limited to up to around half of the coins' supply.  " He said "so at the 1st of july the sale will simply stop until tau (or its partial versions) will be ready"
Activity: 9
there are ~1m tokens to be sold until 60% of tokens are sold. and there are many interested who didn't perform the purchase yet, in total amount of roughly 5m tokens (without people who didnt tell me their amount yet). it becomes a "who comes first" race. i'm open for fast suggestions if anyone has. (of course i speak only about people coming before the 1st of july)
EDIT:

My 2 Satoshi-
There were two conditions for this sale:
     1. The sale will end on July 1st.
     2. The sale will be limited to up to around half of the coins' supply. 

I think that you need to consider stopping the sale, particularly sales that have yet to be executed before the date you posted your comment.

With regards to "promised sales":
If the investors already sent their funds, they should receive the coins. Otherwise, you should politely explain that the sale is over, due to the second condition.

The current price on Bittrex is quite low, and people can buy coins in a decent price
Activity: 4

In my opinion, it will be necessary to establish adequate funds for developers/funadacion, in order to be able to made future developments, I believe that the work must be paid.

It could be interesting to establish another part for marketing and promotion of the project.

60% for the comunity
25% for the fundation (reserve funds included)
5% for marketing and promotion
?% for bounties and holders
rest for sale

it´s only an idea. I suppose you have thought of a structure for the ICO, but I do not remember reading it.
Sorry and is exposed further back

EDIT:
Pages:
Jump to: