Pages:
Author

Topic: tdxminer lyra2z/XZC Miner for AMD GPUs on Linux - page 12. (Read 44556 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
i have rx580 and vegafe in one case

Code:
====================    ROCm System Management Interface    ====================
================================================================================
 GPU  Temp    AvgPwr   SCLK     MCLK     Fan      Perf    SCLK OD
  1   25.0c   33.166W  300Mhz   300Mhz   56.86%   auto      0%       
  0   69.0c   219.0W   1440Mhz  945Mhz   14.9%    auto      0%       
================================================================================
====================           End of ROCm SMI Log          ====================

Code:
root@free:/opt/tdxminer# ./tdxminer -a lyra2z -o stratum+tcp://lyra2z.eu.nicehash.com:3365 -u 3LHhV4w59LbXNFJrmTSyzBVW6iUC7dAjTv.aaa -d 3
             tdxminer version 0.2.2.2
  This is a beta release and may be unstable on some hardware.
[2018-07-02 12:02:39] Device number 3 is out of range.
root@free:/opt/tdxminer# ./tdxminer -a lyra2z -o stratum+tcp://lyra2z.eu.nicehash.com:3365 -u 3LHhV4w59LbXNFJrmTSyzBVW6iUC7dAjTv.aaa -d 2
             tdxminer version 0.2.2.2
[2018-07-02 12:02:40] Device number 2 is out of range.
root@free:/opt/tdxminer# ./tdxminer -a lyra2z -o stratum+tcp://lyra2z.eu.nicehash.com:3365 -u 3LHhV4w59LbXNFJrmTSyzBVW6iUC7dAjTv.aaa -d 1
             tdxminer version 0.2.2.2
[2018-07-02 12:02:41] Device number 1 is out of range.
root@free:/opt/tdxminer# ./tdxminer -a lyra2z -o stratum+tcp://lyra2z.eu.nicehash.com:3365 -u 3LHhV4w59LbXNFJrmTSyzBVW6iUC7dAjTv.aaa -d 0
             tdxminer version 0.2.2.2
[2018-07-02 12:02:42] Successfully initialized GPU 0: Vega with 64 CU
[2018-07-02 12:02:42] Pool lyra2z.eu.nicehash.com successfully subscribed.

the miner does not see RX580 whitch ROCm 1.8.1

prefix your miner like this and try again:

Code:
root@free:/opt/tdxminer# HSA_ENABLE_SDMA=0 ./tdxminer -a lyra2z -o stratum+tcp://lyra2z......
Activity: 44
Merit: 5

PCI gen 2? See below
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.40753438
Activity: 59

Code:
====================    ROCm System Management Interface    ====================
 GPU  Temp    AvgPwr   SCLK     MCLK     Fan      Perf    SCLK OD
  1   25.0c   33.166W  300Mhz   300Mhz   56.86%   auto      0%       
  0   69.0c   219.0W   1440Mhz  945Mhz   14.9%    auto      0%       
====================           End of ROCm SMI Log          ====================

Code:
root@free:/opt/tdxminer# ./tdxminer -a lyra2z -o stratum+tcp://lyra2z.eu.nicehash.com:3365 -u 3LHhV4w59LbXNFJrmTSyzBVW6iUC7dAjTv.aaa -d 3
             tdxminer version 0.2.2.2
[2018-07-02 12:02:39] Device number 3 is out of range.
root@free:/opt/tdxminer# ./tdxminer -a lyra2z -o stratum+tcp://lyra2z.eu.nicehash.com:3365 -u 3LHhV4w59LbXNFJrmTSyzBVW6iUC7dAjTv.aaa -d 2
             tdxminer version 0.2.2.2
[2018-07-02 12:02:40] Device number 2 is out of range.
root@free:/opt/tdxminer# ./tdxminer -a lyra2z -o stratum+tcp://lyra2z.eu.nicehash.com:3365 -u 3LHhV4w59LbXNFJrmTSyzBVW6iUC7dAjTv.aaa -d 1
             tdxminer version 0.2.2.2
[2018-07-02 12:02:41] Device number 1 is out of range.
root@free:/opt/tdxminer# ./tdxminer -a lyra2z -o stratum+tcp://lyra2z.eu.nicehash.com:3365 -u 3LHhV4w59LbXNFJrmTSyzBVW6iUC7dAjTv.aaa -d 0
             tdxminer version 0.2.2.2
[2018-07-02 12:02:42] Successfully initialized GPU 0: Vega with 64 CU
[2018-07-02 12:02:42] Pool lyra2z.eu.nicehash.com successfully subscribed.

Activity: 2
Fist of all i should thank the dev for making the vega very profitable again

Here is what i did

6x Vega 56 (MSI Airboost OC)
Asus B250 Mining Expert Mobo with PCI-E 1x risers and Gen3 in BIOS

1. Freshly Installed Ubuntu 16.04 Desktop (http://releases.ubuntu.com/16.04/)
2. Followed the ROCM AMD Driver Installation (https://github.com/RadeonOpenCompute/ROCm)

Created a Fan Control Script (amd-fan.sh)

#!/bin/bash
/opt/rocm/bin/rocm-smi -d 0 --setfan 150
/opt/rocm/bin/rocm-smi -d 1 --setfan 150
/opt/rocm/bin/rocm-smi -d 2 --setfan 150
/opt/rocm/bin/rocm-smi -d 3 --setfan 150
/opt/rocm/bin/rocm-smi -d 4 --setfan 150
/opt/rocm/bin/rocm-smi -d 5 --setfan 150
exit 0

No other Overclocking as it does not improve my hashrate but the Power consumption but with the stock settings and fan limit each card is consuming 150W so total 900W

https://imgur.com/xzGT0Sk

At present getting 35Mhs and miner is very stable, actually impressed with it

https://imgur.com/B6XQGK1

Will play with OCs soon and update

I must say Vega is pretty stable on linux, i have been mining Haven, Loki on windows and i know how hard to keep watching the miner crash, thanks a lot Dev @todxx

Hi Victor, thanks for sharing, using your guide here i got my rig working after a few tweaks.
Did you have any luck with OCs?
Activity: 9
Is there a monitoring port in TDXMiner so I can monitor hash/production in awesome miner?
Activity: 94
~/tdxminer-v0.2.2.2$ ./tdxminer -a lyra2z -o stratum+tcp://eu.bsod.pw:2159 -u wallet -p x
             tdxminer version 0.2.2.2
[2018-07-01 18:49:27] Failed to list OpenCL platforms.

Any help for this error?
Who can help me with installing tdxminer on ubuntu?
Got the drivers.
Thanks!
Activity: 413
Merit: 17
When tdxminer will be added to HiveOS?

we already mine with tdxminer on HiveOS

yes, and if that guy bothered to READ the HiveOS thread, he would see that the dev has already directly addressed his reasoning for NOT adding it (which i personally agree with)
Cheesy

super solid , has made AMD great again this miner Tongue  (profits evening out now to other coins/algos, but was a good few weeks for sure)
Yes the earnings are starting to even out but I also agree everyone wants shit easy once a windows version comes out or it's implemented in hiveos or smos profits will tank
The profits are already tanked, lyra2z on RX cards earns about as much as ETH nowadays.
Activity: 77

yes, and if that guy bothered to READ the HiveOS thread, he would see that the dev has already directly addressed his reasoning for NOT adding it (which i personally agree with)
Cheesy

super solid , has made AMD great again this miner Tongue  (profits evening out now to other coins/algos, but was a good few weeks for sure)
Yes the earnings are starting to even out but I also agree everyone wants shit easy once a windows version comes out or it's implemented in hiveos or smos profits will tank

It's already on SMOS but doesn't work with Vegas
Activity: 906
Merit: 507

Cheesy

Activity: 2
https://uppic.cc/v/NYk
https://uppic.cc/v/NYm

I Mod RX580 4GB&8GB tdxminer + SimpleMiningOS = VeryGood
Set Fan speed Easy
Set OverClock Easy

good work m8  Shocked Grin did you push the miner over putty to the rig? any other updates you did? ROCm installed on smOS?

Yes,I push miner to rig.

legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

Cheesy

Activity: 197

Guys, how much is a fee for this miner?

I am mining gin on bsod and get around 1 coin from 33MH, however, I am supposed to get around 1.4. So, is the fee here so high or bsod stealing part of mining?

Yeah I have the same case on my Nvidia 1080ti with 3.7 mh/s. Calculator projects a 1.5-1.6 shard per day and I am getting 1.25 using bsod.
The dev fee on tdx is 3%.
Activity: 251
Merit: 4

I am mining gin on bsod and get around 1 coin from 33MH, however, I am supposed to get around 1.4. So, is the fee here so high or bsod stealing part of mining?
Author says about 3% devfee
In real life your estimated earnings will be lower around 20% of what you expect  by calculator

Activity: 15

Activity: 1
Activity: 251
Merit: 4
hi to all tdxminers
is there anyway to turnoff a GPU manually in tdxminer
like what we do in claymore by typing GPU number in miner screen?
no way to do it at the fly but you can use -d option to separate cards with comma, for example
-d 0,2,3

And I don't think we see new version at nearest time because dev switched to another project
Pages:
Jump to: