Pages:
Author

Topic: tdxminer lyra2z/XZC Miner for AMD GPUs on Linux - page 11. (Read 44556 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hey all, first time posting here, trying to solve some rejected share issues with my 6x rx580 sapphire rig

Using TDX miner on HiveOs mining MANO coin and getting around 15 mhs (down from 20mhs a few days ago) and receiving a lot of rejected shares.

My first thoughts that maybe my cards are set up right, currently here is my OC settings;

Core clock: 1200
Core state (index): 2
Core Voltage: 895
Memory Clock: 895
mem state: 1

any ideas why my hash rate would just drop all of  sudden? and rejected shares start being reported??

any help is appreciated, Happy mining.
Activity: 3
But i dont know what wrong, mining MCT on gos.cx pool with 5x RX570 ( 15 MH ), and base on https://www.coincalculators.io/coin.aspx?crypto=mct-mining-calculator i got about 70 MCT per day. but actually i only got about 1.4 MCT/hour = 33.6 MCT per day. This is very huge different.\
Anyone same with me?

Yes.  See posts from the last few days about the same issue with coins using the Lyra2z algorithm.
Activity: 788
Merit: 100
But i dont know what wrong, mining MCT on gos.cx pool with 5x RX570 ( 15 MH ), and base on https://www.coincalculators.io/coin.aspx?crypto=mct-mining-calculator i got about 70 MCT per day. but actually i only got about 1.4 MCT/hour = 33.6 MCT per day. This is very huge different.\
Anyone same with me?
Activity: 788
Merit: 100
I try Tdxminer from HiveOS, and using RX570 with OC+Bios Mod

i got 3.2 MH each card. and try to mine MCT+

Actual hashrate on the rig is 38.6 mh/s
Oh and referring to my previous post of making less than the calculator says, im now down to under 3 GIN, when I should be getting close to 4.5... absolute bullshit.

Thanks for the feedback. I checked 4 calculators on Lyraz2 with 111mh/s hash value and values were like 4.5-4.7 GIN per day.  Either your real production is way off cuz of sth else (pool issue etc) or the calcs are way off.

3rd option is harsh truth: 111mh/s makes 3ish GIN a day currently.

Which pool is that?

I'm having the same issue of lower than expected earnings.  I suspect the issue is with the Lyra2z algo, not a specific coin or mining pool.  Last week, I started out mining GIN on Angry Pool.  Then, I switched to mining MANO on Gos.cx.  Now, I switched to mining XZC (which has a higher market cap) on Mining Pool Hub.  While the calculators estimated I'd earn a little more than 5 XZC per day, I've earned less than 3 in the last 24 hours.  I've had similarly disappointing results with the other Lyra2z coins on the other pools.  Maybe it's time to go back to mining ETH...

What does it mean that Lyra2z is a "chained algo" (Blake256 first round and Lyra2 final round)?  Is this throwing off the calculators?
Are anyone is able to connect more than 6 Vegas on one MB?
Activity: 94
CC1400/V1080/CM600

Thank you!!!

Do I need to flash the bios or stock bios is working too?
Activity: 382
Merit: 251

Oh and referring to my previous post of making less than the calculator says, im now down to under 3 GIN, when I should be getting close to 4.5... absolute bullshit.

Thanks for the feedback. I checked 4 calculators on Lyraz2 with 111mh/s hash value and values were like 4.5-4.7 GIN per day.  Either your real production is way off cuz of sth else (pool issue etc) or the calcs are way off.

3rd option is harsh truth: 111mh/s makes 3ish GIN a day currently.

Which pool is that?
Please share some OC settings for RX 580 8gb.
Do I need to bios mod it or what?
Using HiveOS and getting 1.6 mh/s only.
Any way to OC via the terminal?
Thanks!

A little update:
3.1 mhs now on default voltage, 1360 core and 1100 memory...
I think I can push more, also undervolt.
Any suggestion?
Thanks!
Activity: 6

Rig 1: 12x MSI Gaming X 570 - reported hashrate 39 mh/s (HiveOS)

Hi,

Do you apply core and mem OC/DC along with voltage settings (if applicaple for AMD in HiveOS) via HiveOS or mod gpu bios and just run in HiveOS?

Would you care to share your gpu,mem and voltage values to get 3.25 mh/s per RX 570?

NEver used HiveOS before but I prepared an HiveOS USB integrated with TDXMiner but did not try yet. Plan to do this weekend when I get close to my rig.

Thanks.

As requested:
https://i.imgur.com/0Lrxgwd.png

Please share some OC settings for RX 580 8gb.
Do I need to bios mod it or what?
Using HiveOS and getting 1.6 mh/s only.
Any way to OC via the terminal?
Thanks!
Activity: 18
How has rate in nvdiai 1080ti?
Activity: 382
Merit: 251

Hi,

Do you apply core and mem OC/DC along with voltage settings (if applicaple for AMD in HiveOS) via HiveOS or mod gpu bios and just run in HiveOS?

Would you care to share your gpu,mem and voltage values to get 3.25 mh/s per RX 570?

NEver used HiveOS before but I prepared an HiveOS USB integrated with TDXMiner but did not try yet. Plan to do this weekend when I get close to my rig.

Thanks.
Activity: 14
confirm, the problem is on lyra2z. On phi2 or any other algorithm 3-4% deviation with calculators but not 27%... And about the fact that the calculators specifically do it - it's not exactly, just the Lira was apparently not designed for such a power network, and now there is an error in the calculation of complexity.... Generally when podseti arrived at лиpe2з necessary from the final profit take 27%  Grin
мyткo cтaйл
Activity: 8
Do you know if there exist Linux scrypt which could connect wit Awesome Miner API and based on recieved information start predefinied software with recieved programable parameters.

I am thinking about tdxminer pool/coin switch based on Awsom Miner or any other profit switch program.

Awesome Miner support API with sgminer and ccminer so it should be possible to make this kind of script. This could be profitable to change coins/pools.

Ideally if tdxminer could have API which allow pool/coin switch.
Activity: 504
Merit: 122
I tested bsod and got arount -30% reward. So i decided to change to another one, i tested angry pool, for some hours the reward was good, but in 24h reward was -40% that calc says.
Finally i tested https://www.pickaxe.pro and got arount +50% in the first 24h(maybe lucky), but average in 1 week is more than the calc says for me.
Today was a bad day because the pool hash rate wasn't good.
Activity: 31
confirm, the problem is on lyra2z. On phi2 or any other algorithm 3-4% deviation with calculators but not 27%... And about the fact that the calculators specifically do it - it's not exactly, just the Lira was apparently not designed for such a power network, and now there is an error in the calculation of complexity.... Generally when podseti arrived at лиpe2з necessary from the final profit take 27%  Grin
Activity: 118
No, there is no problem, you just mining small shitcoins with low market cap + low hashrate, whitch is really really unpredictable and volatile to calculate earnings... Becouse once it will show nice profit, all miners jump into it and dificulty goes higher...

You need to understand that only 0,01 % of all GPUS mining lyra2z, so even little higher number of active miners mean really big impact into earnings.
Guys, how much is a fee for this miner?

I am mining gin on bsod and get around 1 coin from 33MH, however, I am supposed to get around 1.4. So, is the fee here so high or bsod stealing part of mining?
Author says about 3% devfee
In real life your estimated earnings will be lower around 20% of what you expect  by calculator

Confirmed, my shares are roughly 25% lower than expected, I took 3 days of almost non-interrupted mining (few hours downtime on one of my 4 rigs).
Results are as follows:
Rig 2: 8x Sapphire Nitro 570 - reported hashrate 24.5 mh/s (EthOS)
Rig 3: 6x mixed Rx 480 -reported hashrate 19.2 mh/s (HiveOS)
Rig 4: 6x Radeon Vega 64 - reported hashrate 35 mh/s (ubuntu 16.04, 4 hours downtime)

Total Hashrate, 117,5 mh/s, let's say my average was 110 mh/s, then the calc says I should have earned 4.6 GIN.
Here are my results from Angrypool.
https://imgur.com/d7PZbPg - Hashrate reported by Angrypool, pretty much inline with my miners' reported hashrates
https://imgur.com/kAUH6Zt - Payout of 3.6 GIN which is ~27% under the expected 4.6 GIN...and the difficulty has GONE UP over the last 24 hours.

I don't have rejected shares and when I mine ETH or XMR I am usually only 3-4% under the calculator's predictions.

The same happened over the last 3 days, considering that Angrypool has a fee of only 0.5% I think its pretty much confirmed, the calculator is wrong and miners are being drawn to the network by inaccurate profit predictions. Making it a lose-lose situation for all of us.

Has anyone figured out what is causing this problem?  I have five rigs with mostly Sapphire RX 580s.  I am using tdxminer, integrated with HiveOS, to mine two different coins on two separate pools.  I am not earning anything close to what the calculators estimated.  Is there a problem with the Lyra2z algo?
Activity: 6
Guys, how much is a fee for this miner?

I am mining gin on bsod and get around 1 coin from 33MH, however, I am supposed to get around 1.4. So, is the fee here so high or bsod stealing part of mining?
Author says about 3% devfee
In real life your estimated earnings will be lower around 20% of what you expect  by calculator

Confirmed, my shares are roughly 25% lower than expected, I took 3 days of almost non-interrupted mining (few hours downtime on one of my 4 rigs).
Results are as follows:
Rig 2: 8x Sapphire Nitro 570 - reported hashrate 24.5 mh/s (EthOS)
Rig 3: 6x mixed Rx 480 -reported hashrate 19.2 mh/s (HiveOS)
Rig 4: 6x Radeon Vega 64 - reported hashrate 35 mh/s (ubuntu 16.04, 4 hours downtime)

Total Hashrate, 117,5 mh/s, let's say my average was 110 mh/s, then the calc says I should have earned 4.6 GIN.
Here are my results from Angrypool.
https://imgur.com/d7PZbPg - Hashrate reported by Angrypool, pretty much inline with my miners' reported hashrates
https://imgur.com/kAUH6Zt - Payout of 3.6 GIN which is ~27% under the expected 4.6 GIN...and the difficulty has GONE UP over the last 24 hours.

I don't have rejected shares and when I mine ETH or XMR I am usually only 3-4% under the calculator's predictions.

The same happened over the last 3 days, considering that Angrypool has a fee of only 0.5% I think its pretty much confirmed, the calculator is wrong and miners are being drawn to the network by inaccurate profit predictions. Making it a lose-lose situation for all of us.

Pages:
Jump to: