Pages:
Author

Topic: Teach me how to fish - page 10. (Read 1902 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 2
December 06, 2019, 06:27:35 AM
Everyone keeps pointing to trading as the best alternative to earning in this bear market but my past experience about trading was bad and now i am willing to give a try again, can any one give me good guide? don't just tell me to find strategy without giving me any, teach me how to fish

Well, let me give you a few pointers first.

You need to understand most crypto altcoin markets are cyclical, which means they move into a certain, predicable patterns. This means the market faces a pump, followed by a dump, followed by a period of accumulation. The same goes for Bitcoin, the king of crypto, there was a major pump, followed by a dump and now we are in an accumulation pattern. Understanding and recognizing these pattern is what makes a distinction between a good and a bad trader. Sure, this is a bit simplified version of how crypto markets move, since there are a lot of external variables which affect the price and timing.

In addition to identification of these pattern, you need to learn to understand and recognize support and resistance levels, ADX indicator, its meaning and usage as well as RSI and BB oscillators. Lots of very useful videos and articles about each these online, how to spot them and how to use them. This combined can give you a fighting edge to start spotting market opportunities and reversal patterns. Since it all comes to that, HOW TO SPOT when a coins is about to stop dumping and going into price reversal so you can buy there.

There is another option, to start using altcoin crypto trading signals which are provided by our internally developed algorithm. It has been generating quite nice results, a lot of successful trades. There have been some bad days too which heavily depend on whether Bitcoin s moving sideways or pumping/dumping which, in turn, affects altcoin markets. We have created a website and a telegram channel which explains in details what we can offer and what kind of results we have been delivering.

In case you are interested, here is our homepage: https://oni-trading.com/

I suggest you join our telegram channel, you can find the link on the website, talk to our community and see for yourself if this is something worth of your attention. 3commas bot, which we primarily use to provide signals, offers a paper trading option where you can test our signals prior to using real cryptocurrency for trading. This minimizes the risk and people can first get to know the system and then decide whether crypto signals are for them or not.

Let us know if you have any questions, always glad to help out.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
December 06, 2019, 05:32:08 AM
Do you already have trading experience? Have you ever learned to trade somewhere? If the experience was bad then most likely you got up to the task unprepared and my advice is to get some training first and buy a telegram channel with setups from good traders.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 267
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
December 06, 2019, 05:27:01 AM
if you feel unsuitable for trading, you should not have to do it, there are still many ways to earn through bounties, buy ico, ieo then hold for the long term.
It does take a long time but you don't have to do an analysis or monitor the price all the time.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
December 06, 2019, 12:49:23 AM
Start trading with a small amount, let your failure in the past be a good lesson and experience for you. Remember than even expert traders lose big time in trading, the market is difficult to speculate, you will never know what will be the bottom and the peak. Just set for a certain target price for buying and selling.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 259
December 06, 2019, 12:17:08 AM
If you have a big bait then what you get will also be big.
Nobody truly never loses in trade.
Understand the lowest price of altcoin for a week try to choose altcoin top 10 CMC after you are sure to enter the lowest price wait 1 or 2 days when the price increases if it exceeds the highest in a week you can sell and repeat continuously.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 102
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
December 06, 2019, 12:10:40 AM
if you want to trade, I think by looking at a strong area of ​​support can be a reference to buy. but do not spend capital on one transaction, so if the support area is broken then you can wait for the next support to buy back. with such a system at least be able to minimize the risk

Activity: 1246
Merit: 315
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
December 05, 2019, 11:41:54 PM
Everyone keeps pointing to trading as the best alternative to earning in this bear market but my past experience about trading was bad and now i am willing to give a try again, can any one give me good guide? don't just tell me to find strategy without giving me any, teach me how to fish
I myself am not strong in trading, and I very rarely see in groups that traders show off their income.Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems to me that participating in IEO you can earn much more.
Both trading and investing can give you an opportunity to earn much, but it depends on the timing. You should also have at least enough knowledge in trading to earn which includes experience to lessen the risk of losing all your money.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 509
December 05, 2019, 08:19:16 PM
You need a fishing rod, a place with lots of fish and the right strategy for fishing. Fishing is not so easy either. Anyway, to being successful in trade, you should not move away in every mistake, on the contrary get closer. Remember, the best lesson in trade is taken from bad experiences. And do not be ambitious to recover your old losses. Also do not try to make a quick gain. "Do not wait for the fish in your location, look where they are".
Activity: 562
Merit: 100
December 05, 2019, 05:48:19 PM
I myself am not strong in trading, and I very rarely see in groups that traders show off their income.Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems to me that participating in IEO you can earn much more.
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
Freshdice.com
December 05, 2019, 05:06:32 PM

It is a matter of using the resources around you. Since we already have internet connection, do not hesitate to go researching about your inquiry because sometimes or most of the time, answers from our own questions in mind are best explained and found on our own because we cannot always take all the advices we could read and doing nothing for it. Getting informed through your own researches will suit to inform you well. I admit trading is one of the best way on earning into this bearish market of crypto we are up into but if you are not that quite knowledgeable about it, it will go the other way. The first thing an individual must do upon entering something new from him is first educating himself about it and trying it on his own to barely know what is the best thing to do about it.
Activity: 443
Merit: 2
Theagriverse.io
December 05, 2019, 04:50:26 PM
There are lots of information on the internet you could rely on and improve your trading, you could check out YouTube for such videos.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129
Bitcoin FTW!
December 05, 2019, 04:06:14 PM
Holding's a great time-proven strategy you could try if trading's not your thing. A lot of people around these parts and in the crypto community in general seem to dislike holding because of how long it might take to earn money from it compared to actively trading and managing trades, but if done right, holding's an easy, lower-risk and relatively hands-off way to make a decent profit over time compared to trading. I'm not a big fan of holding altcoins over extended periods of time because they tend to go up and right back down in terms of popularity very often, but Bitcoin's been decent for holding so far. Great way to make crypto's huge volatility work in your favor.
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
Convert Crypto at BestChange
December 05, 2019, 03:47:53 PM
It seems you don't have a successful experience in trading, then I don't think this is the right time to learn the trade as the coin price movements seem very unpredictable. If you have extra money to test, try to trade with Bitcoin or Ethereum. Buy at low and after a slide price pumps, sell it. Again buy at low, try to keep tracking the crypto news, if the news is positive then hold a bit, because the price can go higher! Don't take the risk at the first step, try to go forward gradually!
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
December 05, 2019, 02:30:08 PM

There are many ways to trade and you can start by choosing your timeframe. It will depend on how much time you can spend doing it. Some people are day traders who focus on 1m charts and watch every candle and some trade on swings and don't have an open position when the market is slow and boring. There are also long term traders who trade only during big moves.

Next you will have to choose TA indicators to follow. Some use moving averages, some use trend lines, some harmonics and others fib lines. It's impossible to use everything. Choose what works for you.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 5
December 05, 2019, 01:59:52 PM
Personally, I think in order to correctly and efficiently trade on the exchange. You need to have a lot of experience. And the strategy of correct trading is different for everyone and is suitable for each individually. So you need to have your own trading strategy that comes with experience. If you share your strategy with others, it will not bring profit, but can only bring loss.
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
www.guestcrew.com
December 05, 2019, 01:33:31 PM
Just go to google or youtube and find tons of courses and tutorials about how to trade.
You can find tons of the videos but none of them is actually working. The only good teacher is your experience and how do you manage your emotion when making a decision.

Remember that 95 percent of traders are failing to multiply their deposit, be careful and do not let greed to make you to lose money.
95% is way too much, that means you also get caught doing that :p Greed is necessary if you do it carefully.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 578
December 05, 2019, 01:29:05 PM
Day trading is hard to be honest. I've been telling it before to trade but I forgot that we have differences when it's about the strategies that we're applying as we trade. It's very hard to analyze if you lack of experience.

There are more traders that are being rekt most of the time and only few succeeds. But if you get the perfect taste of your strategy with a combination of experience, you can actually make it. You can distinguish if a guide is good but to tell you this, experience matters and that will beat any other guide out there. And that means, you really have to go through a rough time.
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
December 05, 2019, 01:10:56 PM
If you are trying to find a guide how to trade here on this forum, you are on a good way how to loose all of your money. Why don´t you learn from books or from reputable sources? You believe guys here? Most of them never traded crypto...  Roll Eyes
Activity: 736
Merit: 11
December 05, 2019, 01:08:29 PM
I think you  should attend meeting  or seminar about crypto currency trading strategy . Sometimes there are small amount of payment but sometimes its all free. They will teach you all the basics and  lesson they learn about trading, if you are available anf you see that there was ongoing seminar that will happen in your country then attend that seminar .
not a bad idea, about the solution you said. attending a seminar is much better if someone is lazy to read in a number of sources about trading or just learn self-taught. From my personal experience, I do it myself with the help of Google sites or sites about trading. yes, although at first I experienced losses but at least learning from experience is far more valuable.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 162
December 05, 2019, 12:57:10 PM
Try to watch some youtube videos, blogs, etc. or if you have a friend in person who is active and trading into cryptocurrency you can ask for some tips, the actual trading lesson is better. Anyways, Try watching this video entitled "Support and Resistance Secrets" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuboYnBc0t8&feature=youtu.be it is really informative you can get some important knowledge about trading and look for similar videos so you can will learn more.
Pages:
Jump to: