Pages:
Author

Topic: Teach me how to fish - page 8. (Read 1902 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 251
December 07, 2019, 10:36:29 AM
Everyone keeps pointing to trading as the best alternative to earning in this bear market but my past experience about trading was bad and now i am willing to give a try again, can any one give me good guide? don't just tell me to find strategy without giving me any, teach me how to fish
Learning from mistakes is indeed very helpful and makes for an unforgettable experience. the first thing you must master in trading is that you must be able to control emotions, someone who trades with fudamental and technical understanding but your emotions are not controlled so it's useless. try to get rid of the feeling of wanting more / greedy. Daily news updates on any platform and look for references in this forum such as technical analysis that you can understand. trading using emotion without reference is useless, or similar to gambling.
Activity: 449
Merit: 103
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
December 07, 2019, 10:35:58 AM
Everyone keeps pointing to trading as the best alternative to earning in this bear market but my past experience about trading was bad and now i am willing to give a try again, can any one give me good guide? don't just tell me to find strategy without giving me any, teach me how to fish
During the last trading time, you didn't get any experience from your losses? I think you should not be trading anymore. because this is a profession that requires learners to actively learn and learn lessons after each of their failures. Nobody is always winning, they often have to go through many painful failures so that they can now achieve achievements. My advice now is that you should keep trading or try to find a mentor for yourself, then you can upgrade yourself. Take a fee to learn because no one teaches you how to make money for free.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 532
December 07, 2019, 10:28:58 AM
If you are interested to learn about the options trading you can do so and you can even make a profit during the bear market, the risk are higher but you can start trading with a small amount and then there is the age old invest during bear market and sell when you feel that you have earned the profit or you can go for the safe option of long term hold too. If you are good at coding you can create a bot to trade and you can profit with small amounts and keep on fishing and every options has its own risk and spend some time learning before investing money.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
December 07, 2019, 10:25:15 AM
It's difficult to make money trading in a bear market unless you are margin trading. Margin trading is very risky.
Activity: 843
Merit: 52
December 07, 2019, 10:21:27 AM
Lols, I have loss much to holding than trading. I have discovered it pays more to trade one's asset than joining holders club which usually adds no value except some good fortune in the future. I usually day trade and watch my trade in case of any major reversal, sometimes this space can defy graph and predictions.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1448
December 07, 2019, 09:06:51 AM
You don't need strategy for trading and get profit with bitcoin or altcoin, just keep reading many update news including with your altcoin want to trade, look have good update about hard fork or other information to make price can be up, if you found many good news you can trade there without have check with chart of altcoin and you will be lucky to get much profit with your investing.

Reading news wont always help to make a good trade.

Example: Ethereum 2.0 test network is on a final stage. That means Ethereum as promised will switch to Ethereum 2.0 in first days of January. People could have started buying ETH, to resell it for users who wants to start ETH stacking - the price should go up, but it remained on 150$ level.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
December 07, 2019, 01:58:47 AM
You don't need strategy for trading and get profit with bitcoin or altcoin, just keep reading many update news including with your altcoin want to trade, look have good update about hard fork or other information to make price can be up, if you found many good news you can trade there without have check with chart of altcoin and you will be lucky to get much profit with your investing.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 785
December 07, 2019, 01:45:04 AM
You should try to find out and learn about how to read market prices so as not to fail in trading. If you only depend on others and wait for others to tell you, it will be very long. There is a lot of knowledge that can be sought, perhaps through Google, YouTube in the form of video tips and tricks on trading.

don't make the same mistakes in the past, make those mistakes a warning for you.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 07, 2019, 01:12:01 AM
The ball is in your court to decide which strategy or guide is the most appropriate one for trading a bear market with the numerous ones available on the internet just pick one study it and practice if possible using a trading stimulator to access your performances before trading with your fund remember its difficult to buy low and sell high as its widely speculated because it difficult to know the bottom or exact point to buy however a wise trader would capitalize on the fall in the price and continue to sell ie ride with the bearish trend.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 07, 2019, 01:09:18 AM
The ball is in your court to decide which strategy or guide is the most appropriate one for trading a bear market with the numerous ones available on the internet just pick one study it and practice if possible using a trading stimulator to access your performances before trading with your fund remember its difficult to buy low and sell high as its widely speculated because it difficult to know the bottom or exact point to buy however a wise trader would capitalize on the fall in the price and continue to sell ie ride with the bearish trend.
Activity: 896
Merit: 305
www.thegeomadao.com
December 07, 2019, 01:06:34 AM
yes the biggest income for now comes from trading and of course to do this activity you must have the basics beforehand such as understanding market trends. this requires quite a long time, not just 1 or 2 months

Go back to scratch and learn again how trading is done. There are quite plenty of youtube tutorials for a specified exchange so that would also be helpful for you to choose what exchange can you start trading again. You should be able to learn also in tutorials on how trading tools function and how can it aid you in making decision to sell or buy again. Strategies is better explained in execution of videos rather than written so just watch video for that too.
I agree with this opinion, it's better to learn by practicing directly
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
December 07, 2019, 12:55:59 AM

hmm i really dont believe in trading but more in investment.. investment is the real fishing (you know because of the patience and all)
but i know few books you can read - best guides are books not people
"market wizards"
"trading sardines"
search "alessio rastani 5 trading books recommendation" on google for more books...
Activity: 1582
Merit: 281
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
December 07, 2019, 12:43:31 AM
- Get to know every bitcoin movement, understand from all available timeframes, this really determines your position when trading altcoin.
- Get to know every coin you have ever traded, even in bearish conditions, features like OCO orders can be very useful. Don't expect profits to be too high, every increase in their percentage can be understood, even though it's not always the same.
- Be patient and not panic is a determinant of how your abilities can be harmonized.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 276
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 07, 2019, 12:32:00 AM
It is actually good to learn from people but can also be very dangerous considering what has happened in the past. If trading is not working for you just try out other things.
What's the point of learning if you can't even take the risk? If you think that it is dangerous, how can you move forward to be a better crypto user if you can't face a failure. If trading do not work in the past, trying it again won't give you enough harm to make you fall, it's better to try than regret it.
Activity: 300
Merit: 11
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
December 06, 2019, 10:34:27 PM
It is actually good to learn from people but can also be very dangerous considering what has happened in the past. If trading is not working for you just try out other things.
Activity: 527
Merit: 113
December 06, 2019, 10:28:14 PM
Trading is not simple and many had learned their lesson on this kind of investment that nothing is easy and having profits are either youre lucky or you did youre best analyzing the headache of trading.

Some people making money and so easy for them to profit in trading. Why? Simple they know how it works, also their confidence are boost as they believe on the technical analysis theyve working on and analyzing.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 06, 2019, 09:08:49 PM
of course the main strategy in trading is to buy when low and sell when high. but cryptocurrency that has volatility is difficult to guess, we must be careful in every decision. and we have to spend a lot of time monitoring the movement of coin prices. if the coin has increased 20% - 30% then I will sell it and when the coin has decreased 30% I will start buying again. I think it's okay to get a small profit that is important not to lose. and reliable coins when the bear market is like this I think it's just bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 476
Merit: 4
December 06, 2019, 06:49:53 PM
Just go to google or youtube and find tons of courses and tutorials about how to trade. Remember that 95 percent of traders are failing to multiply their deposit, be careful and do not let greed to make you to lose money.
There are tons of courses about trading but before one should venture into trading, they really need to be a bit experienced. Online course are just like a theory, one need to practice severally with little funds before risking huge funds
Activity: 882
Merit: 100
December 06, 2019, 04:45:16 PM
I think that no one simply so you not will give valid and good councils. People spend a lot of money to develop a strategy. Most likely you will be offered to take paid courses or paid distance learning. Try to learn for yourself using information from open and free sources as well as gain experience and you will have a very good understanding of your own trading strategy. And most likely you will not give it to anyone for free either. After all, you will earn on the losses of other people.
Activity: 602
Merit: 253
December 06, 2019, 02:37:59 PM
Ehmmm, take those failures as a lesson then. You know, trading is like a mind game. You need to have fully control of your emotions so you won't make too much mistakes in the process. Try searching on youtube, reading some articles and reading through the forum, you'll find enough information to get you to start trading.

As for your past experience which was a bad one, here, try to remember what made those experience so bitter that you're afraid to carry on? It's not all about buy low-sell high. Since you won't be always making every move counts. You also need one of those failure, so you'll know what you did wrong, what went wrong. As for you to fix those errors.

Just like how you're fishing, patience is the key.
Pages:
Jump to: