Pages:
Author

Topic: Teach me how to fish - page 7. (Read 1940 times)

Activity: 2100
Merit: 309
December 15, 2019, 10:58:13 PM
Everyone keeps pointing to trading as the best alternative to earning in this bear market but my past experience about trading was bad and now i am willing to give a try again, can any one give me good guide? don't just tell me to find strategy without giving me any, teach me how to fish
I have bad experience with bitcoin and how come I can guide you become expert trader when I always faced with bad moment when trading, I lost much money just get few profit with trading with altcoin, now I try buy an altcoin on cheapest price to get much profit for other chance. I can be expert if have get many experience with bitcoin and altcoin trading.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
December 15, 2019, 08:29:51 PM
Everyone keeps pointing to trading as the best alternative to earning in this bear market but my past experience about trading was bad and now i am willing to give a try again, can any one give me good guide? don't just tell me to find strategy without giving me any, teach me how to fish
Still you didn't catch up basic theory of trading, trade is always profitable as all says and I believe it. If trade is your alternative income than trading always profitable. For trade any coin is good without scam coin. After long time old coin is flat where new coin is moving fast.
I suggest you go on first with buy low and sell high because this is the most basic strategy in trading in making profits. Keep patient to recognize when is the best time to buy when the price is dumping and set a goal price to sell your coins.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
December 15, 2019, 05:51:37 PM

if you want to start trading I suggest looking for coins that have the potential and buy coins that are red do not buy when green
Activity: 645
Merit: 266
December 15, 2019, 08:54:59 AM
I don't know about trading technical, find yourself books from expert trader with their techinical. Try to leaen each technical until you find the best one for you and consistant with that. Maybe you can learn about fibbonaci, moving average, bollinger band and etc.
Activity: 340
Merit: 2
December 15, 2019, 06:15:15 AM
You must gain experience on how to trade daily, how much you risk, and how much you can spare, learn to make a small profit, don't be greedy when you see it. it profits but adds capital, know how to withdraw when profits are small. Psychological experience is yours and use it properly.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
December 14, 2019, 12:38:51 PM
Is your past when trading all your money runs out? or you now hold a coin? if you hold a coin hold it until the coin has meaning again, and if you want to trade, my advice try tradingview to see some analytical techniques from people who are already proficient
Holding is the good strategy for all the time, But we must know the potential of future competition because number of coins and tokens are available in the market. I think few only successfully to maintain the marketcap so we must carefully in crypto platform. Normally expect only understand the analytical techniques so we must beginning stage and it will improve the further skills.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 347
December 14, 2019, 12:29:16 PM
I think you should learned first to control your emotion because when you're doing a trading sessions your emotion are mixin up that it was difficult for you too handle and it can influence your judgement, that was my personal experiences before my emotions is like a wall that block my better judgement. the second is those strategies study the charts and try to predict the imotions of traders via the candlestick just remember that losing is part of any trading sessions but don't let it destroy your will to achieve a better results.
Well, emotion is something that you can't easy control but in terms of knowledge, if you have proper knowledge, that is when you will be having the control not only with our emotion but also in our actions. The reason behind being controlled with our emotion is because of lack of knowledge, so doing research would be the best action.
I think even if the most professional trader would still lose their temper but I think they have a way to not to get it worst that would eventually let them lose more. My point is that everyone is prone to losing their self control but the ones who could control the outcome is the true trader who knows how to handle their selves.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 101
ComboLabs
December 14, 2019, 12:14:08 PM
Is your past when trading all your money runs out? or you now hold a coin? if you hold a coin hold it until the coin has meaning again, and if you want to trade, my advice try tradingview to see some analytical techniques from people who are already proficient
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
December 14, 2019, 02:37:06 AM
I think you should learned first to control your emotion because when you're doing a trading sessions your emotion are mixin up that it was difficult for you too handle and it can influence your judgement, that was my personal experiences before my emotions is like a wall that block my better judgement. the second is those strategies study the charts and try to predict the imotions of traders via the candlestick just remember that losing is part of any trading sessions but don't let it destroy your will to achieve a better results.
More practices with free accounts will allow you to familiarized with possible movements around the market. If you are willing to undergo with more
deeper knowledge combining both studying and actual practice using dummy account will help you to build working strategies that you can use when
you are already trading using your actual investment. Educate yourself to be more patience it's part of this venue as it will give you good benefits.
Activity: 868
Merit: 333
December 14, 2019, 01:27:13 AM
Well, emotion is something that you can't easy control but in terms of knowledge, if you have proper knowledge, that is when you will be having the control not only with our emotion but also in our actions. The reason behind being controlled with our emotion is because of lack of knowledge, so doing research would be the best action.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
December 14, 2019, 01:17:14 AM
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
December 13, 2019, 10:15:32 PM
You are asking for something that is too difficult, you think that as long as you are given a formula to make money in the markets then you will become profitable but it is not that simple.

Your personality plays a big role in the kind of trader that you can become, there are those that like to make a lot of trades and do not want to hold their coins for too long and for those people day trading is the best choice, but for those that like to make very few trades and are willing to hold those coins for the long term then becoming a long term trader could be a good option.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 13, 2019, 09:21:46 PM

You need to try from investing in some ICO who have a lot of participant but be careful for that because it was too risky to do. I advice that find some strategy by your own because every player do have their own strategy to fish.  The best way as I see for now is to buy bitcoin because for now the price was cheap based on the average price this 2019.
Still worth by investing with ICOs project in this year? how many ICOs have been success with higher price after listing on exchange last 2019 and how much profit for every success ICOs listing with exchange, I heard many investor left with ICOs investment because have not worth again with lower price after listing on exchange market, maybe just few ICO still lucky for investing.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
December 13, 2019, 07:49:21 PM

You need to try from investing in some ICO who have a lot of participant but be careful for that because it was too risky to do. I advice that find some strategy by your own because every player do have their own strategy to fish.  The best way as I see for now is to buy bitcoin because for now the price was cheap based on the average price this 2019.
Based from the last time high this current value still cheap and considerable to buy in and start investing your money. It's an opportunity while waiting
for another bull run to show up and bring a good revenue if you can afford to hold and keep your assets until you see the desire value that you wanted
to sell, be patient and stay calm with your decision there's still volatility that might happen, keep your position and take the risk.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 13, 2019, 07:25:10 PM

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
December 13, 2019, 01:00:12 PM

trading is still one of the alternatives most people do to make a profit in a market situation under any circumstances. to be able to make a profit it is better to spend enough capital so that the capital is not too low so that the percentage of profit obtained is quite good despite making a sale slightly above the purchase price
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
December 07, 2019, 12:58:51 PM
You don't need strategy for trading and get profit with bitcoin or altcoin, just keep reading many update news including with your altcoin want to trade, look have good update about hard fork or other information to make price can be up, if you found many good news you can trade there without have check with chart of altcoin and you will be lucky to get much profit with your investing.

Reading news wont always help to make a good trade.

Example: Ethereum 2.0 test network is on a final stage. That means Ethereum as promised will switch to Ethereum 2.0 in first days of January. People could have started buying ETH, to resell it for users who wants to start ETH stacking - the price should go up, but it remained on 150$ level.
Undoubtedly, the information space has a very strong influence on the cryptocurrency market and on certain coins individually.  But if we talk about the situation with Ethereum today, then the expectation of Ethereum 2.0 should definitely improve the price of Ethereum, but the drop in prices was due to the general trend in the cryptocurrency market.  I believe that the positive news regarding Ethereum still holds back the price of this coin at the current level and does not allow it to sag lower.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
December 07, 2019, 11:31:10 AM
There are abundant ways on the internet to learn how to trade even in Cryptocurrency. I think what you lack is a mentor who will guide you on your first steps. What can I share is that you join a support group which is focused on trading and I am sure that you will get along with them as they are doing it in actual. Happy Learning!
Activity: 630
Merit: 101
December 07, 2019, 11:31:00 AM
I think it is not important whether the market is in decline or rising. The bear market is a good market for those who can buy at the bottom price. What if you can't sell in the bull market? The important thing is to keep the psychology intact.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
December 07, 2019, 10:37:51 AM
No one is going to teach you how to "fish" (this really sounds werid. I don't know why you are saying how to fish  Huh). You will have to learn it all by yourself. You had bad experience in the past. Now learn from those mistakes. See what might have gone wrong when you were trading and try to find a way to avoid those mistakes. Keep trading and you will eventually master it. Don't just take random advises from the people on the internet.
Pages:
Jump to: