Pages:
Author

Topic: Teach me how to fish - page 11. (Read 1941 times)

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
December 05, 2019, 12:56:11 PM
First of  all why call it as fishing?
You dont need just a worm here to make profits. A lot of capital is needed for you could lose at the start. Many times.

Start at reading experiences here.
Try simulations. Practice more.
When you are done with that, gain more experience.
Better if you could control your greed or fear of losing much that is why you withdrew.
Control it then you might make better profits.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
December 05, 2019, 12:48:33 PM
Everyone keeps pointing to trading as the best alternative to earning in this bear market but my past experience about trading was bad and now i am willing to give a try again, can any one give me good guide? don't just tell me to find strategy without giving me any, teach me how to fish
The reason you've never find true answer about trading is because there is no answer for it, either good strategy or good trading bot you will still lose in trading, its a very dangerous way of making income
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
December 05, 2019, 11:10:16 AM
Everyone keeps pointing to trading as the best alternative to earning in this bear market but my past experience about trading was bad and now i am willing to give a try again, can any one give me good guide? don't just tell me to find strategy without giving me any, teach me how to fish
Trade is successful with knowledge and experience. You may find a teacher to learn trading, but it will not give you more than knowledge which you can easily find on the internet. But experience is something that is not taught anywhere, that you earn as you trade. Stop looking for a teacher, combine your old experience with knowledge, that is enough for you.
Activity: 602
Merit: 12
December 05, 2019, 11:04:07 AM
I recommend you join the Lexx channel. This is a very cool team that has been tested for several years, and is also famous for its platform that brings profit to all participants, everything is not so sweet there as they write in other groups, but there you can really earn thanks to their platform and some efforts.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 175
December 05, 2019, 10:47:25 AM

I'm not into trading but if you want to learn how to trade effectively, there are a lot of tutorials on Youtube and there are link son it about free and paid courses, I think you can learn more there than asking here because you can actually how things work on their videos, also Google can help you.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 554
🇵🇭
December 05, 2019, 10:26:59 AM
I think no one will teach you in detail and free on this forum. There are two ways, one is to educate yourself and gain experience, the other is to give money to others to teach you.
I know people who really prefer to enroll in some tutorials than to study on their own. But I suggest to learn on our own as many references were available in youtube as well in this forum bitcointalk. Find time to study and understand it. You will surely learn it little by little. Try to use trading simulators,
Activity: 2268
Merit: 275
December 05, 2019, 10:20:54 AM
You can discuss it here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=8.0 each person is different giving a trading strategy and if you rely on other people again it will not work but you should try your own way and can see in trade discussion board.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 10
December 05, 2019, 10:15:55 AM
as parties to work with customs on possession with different basics of ideal competence the use with plan on managing tasks on request to commit with business on crypto finance might have as uses on selective as parties to attains on limitation with uses of resource on chance of distribution.
Activity: 412
Merit: 101
December 05, 2019, 10:12:07 AM
I think no one will teach you in detail and free on this forum. There are two ways, one is to educate yourself and gain experience, the other is to give money to others to teach you.
Activity: 826
Merit: 100
December 05, 2019, 10:03:38 AM
Actually, how to fish in the exchange is very easy, just make a purchase of a token in a small amount at an expensive price, so that the makers of buy orders will be provoked to put their tokens at an expensive price too.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
December 05, 2019, 10:01:42 AM

It is not true. I do not know who your friends and contacts are but the last thing you want to do as your first new thing is to trade. Fishing is all about learning a profession and doing it well and with passion. Do you have a day job? Keep it, do it better, get promoted.

In your spare time if you really want, try trading with a free balance, just to practice. Then try trading with a small amount of real money you CAN afford to LOSE,,, then you will see for yourself things are not as easy as people say.

Statistics are traders majority lose money.
Activity: 574
Merit: 24
December 05, 2019, 09:59:25 AM
People lose money in trading as well and when i was still into trading i nearly lost all i made from trading so i quit, i think no matter how good your strategy is its just like 30% accuracy and the rest is based on luck
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
December 05, 2019, 09:52:16 AM
Please, go into trading if you have the heart. If you are emotional, then try something else, because your emotions can move you into making unexpected mistakes.
Also, if you want to know how to fish, it entails constant practice. Do it and learn from it practically.
Activity: 504
Merit: 25
December 05, 2019, 09:30:17 AM
Every keeps saying buy low and sell high, can you guys pls at least tell me how you know its the right time to buy? because not all price drops are bottom so how do you know its the bottom Huh?
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069
December 05, 2019, 09:20:18 AM

It's still 80% luck and rest 20% strategy, getting insider news, experience and automated trading (maybe a trading bot).
The introduction of stable coins have made it easier to make profit trading. And in current volatile market, buying low and selling high on daily basis could yield a good profit.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 251
December 05, 2019, 09:10:16 AM
Quite complicated if you want to learn to trade from online, it's better if you find a local community in your place that can help you get to know and learn about trading. I think it is much easier and you will soon understand it.
Activity: 882
Merit: 258
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 05, 2019, 08:56:19 AM
Maybe those person who are saying that trading is one of the best alternative way of earning in this kind of market which is beat market is probably those person or people that are veteran already in this field or in the field of trading so they are very easy to them to earn profit by just trading, but if you are a novice or newbie when it comes to trading then probably it will become a very hard for you to earn money because in trading it requires a knowledge and focus to understand this field. The very good guide that I will suggest to you is to watch how to trade in youtube and if you want to pay to study trading then probably you can find some seminars on how to start from trading.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 05, 2019, 07:47:43 AM
very difficult friend, even trading for now can only make a little profit. because the price increase is always small and then it will go down even exceeding the purchase price. When I watch the market all day, I don't see a significant increase, and I can only make a max profit of $ 1.
Activity: 189
Merit: 1
airdrop-pepe.art
December 05, 2019, 07:00:55 AM
If you have no good knowledge about trading altcoin than you can't get profit from trading, you need to little research before any trading, if you will trade small price altcoin than you can earn profit and should make strategy to earn daily $10 to $20 from trading and also reviewed your targets after little time . Then you become a successful trader and always trading is good than other investments.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 267
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
December 05, 2019, 06:43:37 AM
the only way is to try directly, you will not be smart if you only hear advice, you must try it directly so that you know the state of the market, then you will know the right time to buy and sell.
Pages:
Jump to: