Pages:
Author

Topic: Teach me how to fish - page 6. (Read 1902 times)

Activity: 1077
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 21, 2019, 02:55:57 PM
in this bearish market, you should learn 'short' trading. it can give you profit even when the price goes down
it is very suitable in this bearish, you dont need to worry
you just learn more about money management as well, it is very needed
bcz short trading is more risky than spot trading.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
December 21, 2019, 01:39:09 PM
Everyone keeps pointing to trading as the best alternative to earning in this bear market but my past experience about trading was bad and now i am willing to give a try again, can any one give me good guide? don't just tell me to find strategy without giving me any, teach me how to fish

Experience is the best learning. I don't think you couldn't even learned about your bad experience in which you will able to know what is the best and what is the worst on your possible moves in making trading process. I also experience a very huge losses in trading but it will able me to learn and mold me as a trader that will able to have a good return even just a little profit.
Learning mechanics is very simple:try and fail until you found your perfect trading strategy. Some traders don't want to learn from the other failed trader's life experience, they later regret this in last stages. If the losses are more than winning trades but the account profit curve tends go up, I count this as professional trading.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128
December 21, 2019, 01:06:31 PM
Everyone keeps pointing to trading as the best alternative to earning in this bear market but my past experience about trading was bad and now i am willing to give a try again, can any one give me good guide? don't just tell me to find strategy without giving me any, teach me how to fish
It's not a must to be a cryptocurrency trader, there are a lot of things that you can do and earn through cryptocurrency. There are things that are a lot more easy than trading like signature campaign or you can go for binary options, though that requires a bit of training to understand how it works. You can make use of platforms like iQoption, and do a bit of training with their demo. When it comes to binary you're either putting a call or put options and when you're right you make profit. So this is a bit easier than cryptocurrency trading, you should look into it as well.

intraday trading can be successful with strict adherence to trading tactics, but unfortunately, tested on oneself, it is very difficult to maintain success
Holding way of trading alone can lead you to success as per 95% of people of this community. Intraday may get you profits in bull market conditions but right now we are into sideways markets which means it is a good time for accumulations for targets of both short term and long term.
Activity: 517
Merit: 101
December 19, 2019, 06:31:23 AM
intraday trading can be successful with strict adherence to trading tactics, but unfortunately, tested on oneself, it is very difficult to maintain success, because the market is very volatile, you cannot use the same tactics for a long time.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
December 19, 2019, 03:52:46 AM

Experience is the best learning. I don't think you couldn't even learned about your bad experience in which you will able to know what is the best and what is the worst on your possible moves in making trading process. I also experience a very huge losses in trading but it will able me to learn and mold me as a trader that will able to have a good return even just a little profit.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
December 18, 2019, 10:50:19 PM
Is your past when trading all your money runs out? or you now hold a coin? if you hold a coin hold it until the coin has meaning again, and if you want to trade, my advice try tradingview to see some analytical techniques from people who are already proficient
Holding is the good strategy for all the time, But we must know the potential of future competition because number of coins and tokens are available in the market. I think few only successfully to maintain the marketcap so we must carefully in crypto platform. Normally expect only understand the analytical techniques so we must beginning stage and it will improve the further skills.
That is not really accurate, holding is a good strategy if you are holding bitcoin or one of the many valuable altcoins in the market, but if you are trying to hold new altcoins then you are going to have a lot of troubles because you may believe that you are holding a good coin but if the market doesn't really think the same then you are bound to get huge losses.

And you should not forget either that the volatility in the market of altcoins especially the ones that have a very low volume is very high and you could have to sustain losses above 90%.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 285
December 16, 2019, 04:50:53 PM
Trading is not a simple thing, friend. Not just learning, but requires experience to be able to survive and be ready to face any situation. Technically, there are many sources of reading and trading strategies that you can learn, from the internet, books, etc. The rest depends on the consistency of the application that you make, mentally, and the ability to analyze both fundamentally and technically. Everyone has failed, don't give up, and continue to practice the knowledge you have learned. Try trading simulations that provide a real picture of the current market conditions. Techniques and strategies are important, but there are far more important things, namely mental. We must be prepared to face all risks because the analysis can be missed.
Activity: 1270
Merit: 254
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
December 16, 2019, 11:33:30 AM
If you are not a good trader why not to buy some trading bot plus some strategy? You can choose among various types of strategies (signals) and you can see the long term stats, how these strategies were profitable in last months.  Cool
trading robots now really become very popular and bring very good profits to their owners. trading by robots on cryptocurrency has the only risk is that you have to sit in a certain position for a long time, but the robot cannot destroy your balance
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
December 16, 2019, 10:18:32 AM
with use on work as the past time on entrance with field of finance parties might gains with use on supports as appealing request on manage to gains with returns of value as the work on field of business with the bitcoin finance.
Activity: 961
Merit: 269
CryptoDirectories.com
December 16, 2019, 10:17:16 AM
there is a lot lot of guide about trading and you can see it by searching in search engine
but you need to look the best strategy that will work and fits in you
trading is not only about the strategy you also need to consider your capital , situation and many other things
some of strategy with high capital is putting a large buy wall
to make a resistance for the price not to drop and sell the dump above the buy wall
for a low budget trader some of them is just looking for a good coin with potential price increase
and buy a little amount and wait if the price drop buy a little more until price go up beyond their first buy then sell
this strategy work for me in the past but im not sure if this will also work on you
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
December 16, 2019, 09:45:36 AM
If you are not a good trader why not to buy some trading bot plus some strategy? You can choose among various types of strategies (signals) and you can see the long term stats, how these strategies were profitable in last months.  Cool
Activity: 742
Merit: 329
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 16, 2019, 08:54:23 AM
In order to learn how to fish, you should have some basic equipment. Base in this situation, you already have the basic equipment and that is the internet, eagerness and also the curiosity. You should equip those things very well in order to push yourself to dive into the internet to explore and gather more information related to trading. If you don't do it by yourself, then you are not asking to learn how to fish but you are asking for a fish.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 629
December 16, 2019, 08:46:40 AM
We are all making mistakes even pro traders cant avoid it especially the timing on when to buy and sell. If you're looking for a guide on how to trade effectively then watch videos on youtube. There are many useful videos where you can learn about strategy and technical analysis. In my experience that I can share dont be greedy and stick to your plan, in that way you can avoid panic selling since you have a set target price.
Activity: 924
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
December 16, 2019, 08:29:55 AM

In my opinion, trading cannot be learned in a short time and it takes time to master a variety of analysis and profitable strategies. If you want to know a variety of technical analysis, I think there are many websites that provide that knowledge for free but we better choose one analysis that is suitable for ourselves
Activity: 1708
Merit: 541
December 16, 2019, 07:49:12 AM
I would suggest you learn technical analysis. I think in crypto TA is used more often than fundamental analysis because crypto don't have regular financial report as in stock or other real life assets.

Go to babypips.com and learn the basics of TA there. I think it's a good starting point to learn TA. After finishing there, go apply the basics in trading using small amount. You will realize that the basic isn't enough. From there, you can follow other traders to see what TA does other traders use,
Activity: 826
December 16, 2019, 07:38:15 AM
Be a full time bounty hunter and when you make enough you can start trading, the mistake that many are making is trying to use low amount to trade which can take they years to earn big
Yes, being a full-time hunter is good, as long as he knows what he is hunting for, because there are also many hunters who do not use research on what they are hunting, so that their hunting time is in vain, and those who use trading in a number of low also does not hurt if he can be patient for years.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1448
December 16, 2019, 05:22:29 AM
Be a full time bounty hunter and when you make enough you can start trading, the mistake that many are making is trying to use low amount to trade which can take they years to earn big

It will be quicker to earn some money on a regular job and invest it in crypto, than wait till you receive bounty reward and wait even more till your token or coin will be listed on exchange Smiley
Activity: 1372
Merit: 252
December 16, 2019, 04:18:55 AM
If we compare these days, it's better to trade or invest. But for trading alone I think not everyone can and understand about how to trade well. We must be able to observe the movement of the coin price chart that we are going to trade and then make an estimate and determine when the right time to buy the coin and estimate whether there is an opportunity to make a profit from the coin, so I think we must understand about what factors can pushes up prices and falling prices.
Activity: 504
Merit: 16
December 16, 2019, 02:30:07 AM
Activity: 1526
Merit: 420
December 15, 2019, 11:32:00 PM
You should learn from that experience you had making money takes timing and patience. I've seen few people make money in trading maybe because its their day to day devotion and focus. Most people will try to advise you go longterm it might not be the safest bet but risk could be little bit manageable.
Pages:
Jump to: