Pages:
Author

Topic: Teach me how to fish - page 2. (Read 1902 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 251
January 15, 2020, 02:10:28 PM
When you enter with trading world you have ready what ever happen after trading coin assets, you must keep patience when bitcoin and altcoin have lower price and could control your emotion when have to buy and sell, some time you must brave for cut loss when your assets potential back with lower price, you need moment when have to buy and keep hold your coin.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 15, 2020, 01:30:32 PM

sometimes learning how to trade from the many tutorials available at various sources does not fully make us proficient in trading, because there is no strategy that can always produce profits in trading other than learning from the experience we have done, if in the past had experienced losses, then now is the time to start correcting the mistakes we have made in the past

For me it is useful for as long as you are applying it to yourself, but if you are reading and watching tutorials everyday thinking you will absorb it and you can apply it easily, it won't work. So you should apply it everyday until you have come up with your own strategy or else you are just reading books that you don't understand.

It can also help but also from getting updated from news can help you to grow in trading because you can determine the flow of market by using the popular news site which can affect the price in the market.
Activity: 714
Merit: 254
January 15, 2020, 12:46:33 PM

sometimes learning how to trade from the many tutorials available at various sources does not fully make us proficient in trading, because there is no strategy that can always produce profits in trading other than learning from the experience we have done, if in the past had experienced losses, then now is the time to start correcting the mistakes we have made in the past

For me it is useful for as long as you are applying it to yourself, but if you are reading and watching tutorials everyday thinking you will absorb it and you can apply it easily, it won't work. So you should apply it everyday until you have come up with your own strategy or else you are just reading books that you don't understand.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
January 15, 2020, 12:07:24 PM
Everyone keeps pointing to trading as the best alternative to earning in this bear market but my past experience about trading was bad and now i am willing to give a try again, can any one give me good guide? don't just tell me to find strategy without giving me any, teach me how to fish
you can search for tutorials for trading and i think is there is alot of them you can pick and watch.

Whether here in forum, there's a lot of tutorials out there wherein you can learn and there's a lot of traders analysis here too that were giving their opinions and chart analysis. But of course, don't rely to them and always trade at your own risk, and always make sure that you have knowledge everyday with trading.

legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
January 14, 2020, 12:27:18 PM
Everyone keeps pointing to trading as the best alternative to earning in this bear market but my past experience about trading was bad and now i am willing to give a try again, can any one give me good guide? don't just tell me to find strategy without giving me any, teach me how to fish
you can search for tutorials for trading and i think is there is alot of them you can pick and watch.

Whether here in forum, there's a lot of tutorials out there wherein you can learn and there's a lot of traders analysis here too that were giving their opinions and chart analysis. But of course, don't rely to them and always trade at your own risk, and always make sure that you have knowledge everyday with trading.

Depending on the person's trading skills, learning from the other traders will not be a bad idea. If the traders open long position after convincing by the strange trader who has a long bias and vice versa, better to stay away from the crypto markets. At least 5 years of trading hours required for developing trade management skills.
Activity: 770
Merit: 253
January 14, 2020, 12:13:34 PM

Activity: 550
Merit: 10
January 14, 2020, 07:23:26 AM
Activity: 338
Merit: 1
The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol
January 14, 2020, 06:22:26 AM
Would you like to gain some few coins through bounty campaign or airdrop? This is one of the fast and easiest way to make money in this space.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001
The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol
January 14, 2020, 05:20:16 AM
Honestly, no one can teach you all things. Today, you can learn anything quickly with Google Search, but to be honest, did you really trust that knowledge? I'm sure it just a half or less than that!

The experience can't share through some articles, guides, etc. You must become a trader, trade every day and get your experiences! That's all!
Activity: 1680
Merit: 263
January 14, 2020, 04:47:01 AM
The purpose of trading is to buy only at low prices, where the main point is how the movement of candles today and the development of some news about coins can certainly be a good reference to start trading, because I usually do an analysis of candles within 1 month usually the rhythm of candles that given is not much different.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
January 13, 2020, 11:11:30 PM
Trading is profitable at every market condition as long as the volatility on crypto prices exists but if you are not making profits means you didn't learn it well before starting.Guides are not much important all you need is expereince which can be obtained by doing virtual trading on simulators and then get some real money to do that.
That is only true if you make sure that you have several strategies to profit from different market conditions, it is completely different to try to profit from a market that is trending than it is to try to profit from a market that is ranging, unless you know the difference your profits are not going to be as good as they could be.

And this is what makes trading a very complex issue since you need to keep adjusting your strategy over and over again depending on the market conditions in which you find yourself to be in.
copper member
Activity: 242
Merit: 18
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
January 13, 2020, 06:58:24 PM
First, have it in mind that trading is about taking risks. Just like other investments. The risk will have to be strategic. People use various proven strategies in their trading. If you want to be successful in trading, you should consult a good trader directly to guide you. This person would be more like your mentor. While you are mentored, ensure you keep learning on your own. The mentoring is supposed to augment your personal learning. Finally, take action.
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
www.guestcrew.com
January 13, 2020, 01:31:41 PM
there is no best strategy that actually get you a stable profit, just get real here that different coins actually need different strategies because of its price movement that sometimes you may find too bull or even keep bearing, people might say that you have to buy low and sell high where that is literally the point of trading lol, that's actually a dumb answer that should be obvious for everyone.
Activity: 644
Merit: 127
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 13, 2020, 01:09:44 PM
The only strategy that you need to do is to have some information about what is trading first. Next one is what coin you should trade. That is very important because you need a coin that has a higher volatility rate. Third is analyze the market movement of it and try to predict when it is gonna go up and down. Thats how trading works.
fvb
Activity: 1470
Merit: 13
January 13, 2020, 12:03:35 PM
You have already been given a fishing rod, and the rest is all in your hands.  In fact, you can only learn in practice.  Listen to advice, but make the choice only yourself.  Otherwise, you can make a lot of mistakes by listening to strategists who pretend that they are professionals and know more than others.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
January 11, 2020, 04:45:41 AM
Trading is not the easiest way to earn crypto, look at the statistics... 99% of the traders are losing money if you trace them for some long period of time. Trading is a calling, you should really love it to be successful here.

indeed, trading is not an easy way to get a good or expected income or profit, but not 99% of traders lose money because even if they lose money, but at least they still get returns that are indeed not good and therefore it would be better to always use buy orders and selling in trading in this market because it considers several factors that must be minimized and maximized
Activity: 2464
Merit: 585
January 11, 2020, 04:32:58 AM
You only hear and see stories of people that are making success through trading but you don’t see that of those that are losing lots of money, that’s the problem.

I hardly see people that lose in trading come here to explain how they lost and tell long stories, it’s only people that are making money through trading. I will advise you that if trading is not working for you there are lot more other things that you can be doing and be earning, so trading is not a must, since you have tried and it didn’t work out and you lost your money, you should be considering other ways that are better.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
January 10, 2020, 06:52:24 PM
Trading is not the easiest way to earn crypto, look at the statistics... 99% of the traders are losing money if you trace them for some long period of time. Trading is a calling, you should really love it to be successful here.
Activity: 645
Merit: 10
January 09, 2020, 06:47:47 PM
It certainly sounds corny, but it is: you really should choose a good strategy. At first I only traded one coin. I noticed some trend in her chart and used my strategy, which was quite successful. Then I learned to do the same with other coins. You need to learn how to read charts and pay attention to the news around the coin.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 531
January 09, 2020, 06:21:58 PM
You should have some basic equipment to learn how to fish. Based on this situation, you already have the basic equipment, which is internet, eagerness and curiosity as well. To push yourself to dive into the internet, you should equip those things very well to explore and gather more trading information. If you don't do it on your own, you don't ask to know how to fish, instead you ask for a trout.
I'm surprised your method internet must be there to get started I think its not the based but rather is the cost of going to a fishing place "market" ,well as for the equipment must be mastered is patience and must always monitor him fishing rod ,he does't to need use a bot it might be difficult to operate and make him lazy in managing fishing rod ,must be at the beginning of thinking in fishing daily is the location of a product many people at there ,hard marks a green or red on a market
Pages:
Jump to: