Pages:
Author

Topic: Teachers deserve more - page 5. (Read 1558 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 2
April 26, 2022, 01:13:37 AM
Teacher is a person who can teach us anything. Like, reading, writing, speaking, working etc. Teacher is the man makers. Without teacher we cannot learn anything. From the basic level our teacher try to level to teach us. Our teacher works very hard for teaching us. We should provide them proper respect.
Activity: 868
Merit: 38
Join hands and help me to grow everybody...
April 25, 2022, 06:07:20 AM
This is one best thing my eyes have seen today.
Teacher's are pathways bto success, you don't go through them then you haven't done shit.
All this though will be much appreciated if what they teach in schools can be move to the normal phase of life and in the society.
Every thing you learn in the school mostly from elementary to university level is same thing and i believe that what ever we learn in the classroom is what we are using to face live today, from the beginning teachers will teach you how to communicate and how to put it into writing with different languages or communication and also show you what is good and what is bad. The phase of things we are doing today is because of teachers
copper member
Activity: 1260
Merit: 698
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
April 21, 2022, 07:10:10 AM
universities/colleges:
each student pays on average $£10k+ a year and a class is like 30+students strong, some 100 per class. meaning the professors are paid many hundreds of thousands.. by which the quality and depth of detail of those classes should reflect over $300k of professors teaching.
many university professors just turn up, write a title on a chalk board, and ask their students to do their own research on the topic. something not worthy of $300k a year

I do not think this happens in every part of the world. In my college, I saw how teachers care about their students by helping not only in education by financially. It feels weird by seeing the word financially but I am referring to their ability to arrange extra tuition classes for their poor students who do not need to pay. I know it's very expensive to bear the educational cost in western countries but the difference showed up in their skills and research.

The cost of getting quality education is not only expensive in western countries but also in developing world where it is not easy to bear sky high tuition fees of   universities  for a middle class family but despite all this they somehow  manage it as  they understand the importance of education for the future of their children . The teaching is a  well paid profession and most of them really work hard to provide quality education to their students with few exceptions and their role of building nation deserves high respect from society.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
April 21, 2022, 02:06:23 AM
universities/colleges:
each student pays on average $£10k+ a year and a class is like 30+students strong, some 100 per class. meaning the professors are paid many hundreds of thousands.. by which the quality and depth of detail of those classes should reflect over $300k of professors teaching.
many university professors just turn up, write a title on a chalk board, and ask their students to do their own research on the topic. something not worthy of $300k a year

I do not think this happens in every part of the world. In my college, I saw how teachers care about their students by helping not only in education by financially. It feels weird by seeing the word financially but I am referring to their ability to arrange extra tuition classes for their poor students who do not need to pay. I know it's very expensive to bear the educational cost in western countries but the difference showed up in their skills and research.
Activity: 784
Merit: 732
April 20, 2022, 11:59:27 PM
You can not compare the knowledge of teachers to any section that creates contributions to the children in the live styles. Teachers give Doctors and Barristers the scholar to rule the society today. I wonder why teacher's is not values in the society even their salary is lower than the any branch or system of profession. When we come for debate of who impact or contributes the most function in children is teachers, i called the mother of the nation. If you want to oppose me, you can give me your reasons why teacher's is not important than any profession in the world
yeah right. sometimes the salary received by a teacher is far from worthy when we look at the magnitude of their services to the nation and state and even to the world. a country will be destroyed if there are no teachers who are experts in the field of science. then a teacher should be more respected and rewarded more than any other profession.

in fact the salary of a teacher is very low. their services are like non-existent. they are only paid like maids.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 289
April 20, 2022, 02:30:55 PM
You can not compare the knowledge of teachers to any section that creates contributions to the children in the live styles. Teachers give Doctors and Barristers the scholar to rule the society today. I wonder why teacher's is not values in the society even their salary is lower than the any branch or system of profession. When we come for debate of who impact or contributes the most function in children is teachers, i called the mother of the nation. If you want to oppose me, you can give me your reasons why teacher's is not important than any profession in the world
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1157
April 20, 2022, 11:59:55 AM
I had been a teacher for a part of my life. The best part of being a teacher  is that you can transform a otherwise mediocre students into a fantastic student, The trust, the love the respect you recieve as a teacher is unparallel. Yes i love to be a teacher. But its true teachers are underpaid everywhere.. 
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262
BTC or BUST
April 19, 2022, 03:37:19 PM
Teachers are just another government agent and worst of all they are responsible for the vast majority of progressive indoctrination of children and grooming via government propaganda..

Teachers are mostly leftist simply because they are government employees and bigger more powerful government means more job security for them..

Workers for any company topically want their company to grow and become
More powerful and profitable.. The government and their employees are largely no different..

Teachers have a very easy and very safe job with a LOT of time off..
At times I work just as much in 4 moths as a teacher works in an entire year..

Their is more child molestation and exploitation per child in public schools than in the Catholic Church that I’m sure you have heard so much railing on about, but I bet you didn’t know that..

Public schools don’t teach kids how to think freely, it is all about conditioning children to obey authority, get used to the rest of their life in job slavery via schools mandated attendance, and be good little sheep..

Do they deserve to be paid more? No..
They need more public oversite and to act with much more transparency..

I would be extremely hesitant to send my child to any such government indoctrination camp known as a school and don’t hold much respect for these teachers everyone wants to fawn over..
Activity: 672
Merit: 16
April 18, 2022, 05:53:20 PM
Salute to teachers and their hardships. Our teachers have made a lot of sacrifices on our behalf. Through education and hard work, teachers lead a nation to progress and development. As a result, I strongly believe that they deserve more. Teacher who devoted her life to helping students moved away from home without hesitation. It is shocking to say that in my country, teachers get very little compensation. Such a pity. Yet they keep giving us excellent lessons despite all the challenges. Teachers' commitment to lifelong learning will always be appreciated. With the humble initiative "Saluting the Nation Builders," we'll strive to honor teachers for their priceless contributions.
The teachers need to be saluted they work with all their heart in hardship.  Some teachers work for decades and get retired with no benefits,  no good cats and house. Nothing to show of all the years they have been in service.  The sweetest thing I love about teachers is that they are willing to give out good service no matter how small the salary is .
Activity: 686
Merit: 21
April 17, 2022, 04:45:36 AM
This is one best thing my eyes have seen today.
Teacher's are pathways bto success, you don't go through them then you haven't done shit.
All this though will be much appreciated if what they teach in schools can be move to the normal phase of life and in the society.
Activity: 756
Merit: 179
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
April 17, 2022, 03:43:28 AM
I was once upon a time a teacher and have an experience first hand of what it looks like teaching kids and adolescent/teenage kids. As daunting as it may be, one the joys is seeing a child do excellently well both at home, during external or internal examinations. The reward in cash or kind may not equate the amount of knowledge imparted on this young minds, but for them to go on in life and perform very well is a reward in itself. These students may not be able to pay for the knowledge even after being successful, but for those who even remember to recognize the one who taught them as a certain age, is a reward in itself. Cash gifts may not be enough, or any other kinda gifts, but as they would say, a teachers reward is in heaven...they do deserve more, more in gratitude, recognition, awards, even appointments.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 323
April 13, 2022, 01:55:35 AM
Salute to teachers and their hardships. Our teachers have made a lot of sacrifices on our behalf. Through education and hard work, teachers lead a nation to progress and development. As a result, I strongly believe that they deserve more. Teacher who devoted her life to helping students moved away from home without hesitation. It is shocking to say that in my country, teachers get very little compensation. Such a pity. Yet they keep giving us excellent lessons despite all the challenges. Teachers' commitment to lifelong learning will always be appreciated. With the humble initiative "Saluting the Nation Builders," we'll strive to honor teachers for their priceless contributions.
Merit: 732
April 12, 2022, 09:51:08 PM
It is true. we should value a teacher more. both in the academic field and outside the academic field.
but now I feel concerned about the condition of young people who have started to disrespect a teacher even in the classroom when the lesson is in progress.
even now a teacher is very difficult to reprimand or punish a student in order to become better in learning and in discipline. we often see many cases of a student asking his parents to report his teacher at school to the police. just because a student was slapped as a result of his misbehavior. even though the slap was indeed deserved by the student because he really did not respect the teacher at school and was often rebellious.

As a result, teachers are now afraid of the law which seems to be impartial to the teacher when a teacher is harassed by his students. so the teacher was forced to give lessons only. so the role of parents here is very important to teach their children to appreciate the services of a teacher more.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
April 12, 2022, 05:45:05 PM
Teachers are doing a great job to raise children to be meaningful to solve problems around the world. Non qualified  teachers are the ones who are spoiling the works of qualified teachers. If we should really look into the role teachers are playing all over the world then we will get to understand teachers truly deserve more.

This is why some educators are going overseas or to countries that have good compensation. And we can't blame them if their government can't even provide good payout. We know they deserve good package but it depends on the financial capability of the government. If not, most private schools are offering good salary but look at the longer term benefits. I can agree that some of our teachers have great impact on what we are today.
Activity: 119
Merit: 1
April 12, 2022, 04:46:11 PM
Yes teachers derserve more ,not only for knowledge .Teachers they are universal  to share what they have capacity to teach to all students.Learning from teacher is base on there knowledge too ,how they can share to absord all student what they understand  and how to maintain the knowledge what they learned ,and share  those  students and pupils .
Activity: 798
Merit: 34
April 11, 2022, 06:03:38 PM
Teachers are doing a great job to raise children to be meaningful to solve problems around the world. Non qualified  teachers are the ones who are spoiling the works of qualified teachers. If we should really look into the role teachers are playing all over the world then we will get to understand teachers truly deserve more.
Activity: 74
Merit: 18
April 11, 2022, 08:29:53 AM
It's true teachers deserve more, but there is no amount of money paid to the teachers that will be enough for the job they do.

When we say teacher, it' not limited to those who taught us while we were in school, because learning begins from home and the immediate environment, there are those whom we learnt from before going and after coming back from school.

That's why they say the teachers reward is in heaven.
Activity: 728
Merit: 266
April 06, 2022, 05:36:56 AM
               As a fellow graduate of education, I firmly agree to this. Teachers are often rewarded poorly and looked down upon when being compared with other professions. Here in my country, teachers go through a lot like traveling to remote areas back and forth for hours each day just to give the children the education they deserve despite being underpaid and ending up having to take from their own pockets just to fill in the lack of resources in a school. Not to mention that on some of these locations, several rebel grouos reside. Plus teachers also become watchers on voters whenever there are elections and often get dragged into political disputes that often end to deaths. My views maybe biased, but all those mentioned above are facts that teachers here in my country has been experiencing ever since I can remember.
Merit: 666
April 06, 2022, 04:24:11 AM
Teachers are the bedrock of every successful nation today. Without the knowledge been impacted by a teacher, the people that contributes to the nation development can not make it happen as the case maybe. It’s true teachers are been underrated and not valued enough like other disciplines. Many students don’t want to become teachers after school because they’re been underrated, and no one wants to be underrated with what they do.
Activity: 798
Merit: 34
April 04, 2022, 06:36:23 PM
Teachers are trying in their job , they don't receive much as reward but still do their job with joy to give young people the best quality of education to become relevant in the society.  I think teachers are blessing to human in the society,  they really don't care about their income if it is small or not, what they care about is giving out good impact.
Pages:
Jump to: