Author

Topic: [TEK] TEKcoin Hi-PoS hybrid pos/pow no premine/ipo/ico - page 104. (Read 446058 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
A hardfork to fix this pos diff manipulation will penalize microstakers you have been warned.

What amount is considered a microstake? Under 1000?

I would say everything that is smaller then 100 - is very small, but impacts the difficulty levels the most!
peace

I would say anything under 1k, a min stake number is being considered along with a flat rate high diff system. If this fork is rolled out everyone with block size under the min will forced to combine and lose all the coinage, or not stake at all.
Activity: 298
Merit: 250
A hardfork to fix this pos diff manipulation will penalize microstakers you have been warned.

I would say everything that is smaller then 100 - is very small, but impacts the difficulty levels the most!
peace
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001

Thank you! Man
legendary
Activity: 938
Activity: 116
Merit: 12
Omg!!!
My first month with tekcoin and  PoS difficulty is high right now!! Sad when i joined with tekcoin the difficulty was 0.00006 now is 0.00347523. I thought it would win 40% but now I will earn around 10 ~ 15 %
still good but less than expected! It has a chance to reduce the difficulty from 0.003x to 0.00006 again?

Keep your wallet locked and monitor the difficulty when difficulty is low unlock your wallet to stake.
Thank you very much!!! Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1148
Omg!!!
My first month with tekcoin and  PoS difficulty is high right now!! Sad when i joined with tekcoin the difficulty was 0.00006 now is 0.00347523. I thought it would win 40% but now I will earn around 10 ~ 15 %
still good but less than expected! It has a chance to reduce the difficulty from 0.003x to 0.00006 again?

Keep your wallet locked and monitor the difficulty when difficulty is low unlock your wallet to stake.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I think you will find this clowns wallet is deliberately not combined to push up difficulty when they are not staking. Have been keeping my eye on it. I think its on a virtual machine that is switch off near their staking. Not in the spirit of TEK greedy sod!

Then I will wait a little longer to stake myself  Wink
Omg!!!

Activity: 9
I think you will find this clowns wallet is deliberately not combined to push up difficulty when they are not staking. Have been keeping my eye on it. I think its on a virtual machine that is switch off near their staking. Not in the spirit of TEK greedy sod!
Activity: 15
Can Be9m2EwCx6R1e8v8bAmVcZ89WQzEtWMaKK please combine his blocks, please.......

Thanks!!! difficulty: 0.00015246, this difficulty is low or high? how much I can earn with this difficulty? 40%,20%,18%?

at the OP there is tbetab - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/tek-tekcoin-hi-pos-hybrid-pospow-no-premineipoico-320404

Thanks!!! difficulty: 0.00015246, this difficulty is low or high? how much I can earn with this difficulty? 40%,20%,18%?
Hello guys,
PoS difficulty is high?  Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
Buy a gun!
one of the reasons why I moved my trades to Cryptopia... Can't be a good end to Cryptsy...

I've moved what I can to cryptopia from Cryptsy. can't stay there any longer either. Now to buy those dots to get some other coins on there.... LOL

Its actually is good.
It will be cleaning the crypto and workout issues ..if we now this fact and we see the exchange running.. and improving services - then
everybody knows that everyone is watching
So all play by the rules.. if yes we are gonna see better altcoin space
altcoins - is a very nice sideffect that moved us forward in the uderstanding at how this protocols may be used!
peace
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011
one of the reasons why I moved my trades to Cryptopia... Can't be a good end to Cryptsy...
Jump to: