Author

Topic: [TEK] TEKcoin Hi-PoS hybrid pos/pow no premine/ipo/ico - page 133. (Read 446058 times)

m33
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Never invest with borrowed coins
is it a Mac OS X version? or just the source?

He has built Windows, Mac, Linux. All work great.

Who is "he"? It's not me.

ARE YOU SERIOUSLY GOING TO SAY THAT??? WHY ARE YOU NOT GOING TO RELEASE IT NOW? IT WORKS GREAT AND YOU TOLD ME THAT YOU WOULD RELEASE IT ONCE I TESTED IT. I TESTED IT AND NOW YOU ARE NOT GOING TO RELEASE IT??? WTF MAN?HuhHuh??

What are you talking about?? I have no idea who you are and never had any conversation with you.
Again, the latest wallet version is 2.2.1.0, beware of the pre-built "new" wallets from unknown source.

well in this case i would say ban him till its sorted out , tek is still in recovery , thundertoe pls take action , biomech help
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1002

ARE YOU SERIOUSLY GOING TO SAY THAT??? WHY ARE YOU NOT GOING TO RELEASE IT NOW? IT WORKS GREAT AND YOU TOLD ME THAT YOU WOULD RELEASE IT ONCE I TESTED IT. I TESTED IT AND NOW YOU ARE NOT GOING TO RELEASE IT??? WTF MAN?HuhHuh??

What are you talking about?? I have no idea who you are and never had any conversation with you.
Again, the latest wallet version is 2.2.1.0, beware of the pre-built "new" wallets from unknown source.
legendary

legendary
New wallet is 3.0.0.1

I can post a link but the dev should do it in the OP so people know it is legit.

Where did you get it from?
I didn't release any new TEK wallet versions yet.
The latest wallet version at the moment (at least from me) is 2.2.1.0
Activity: 192
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011
legendary
idk, wondering myself..
m33
legendary
New wallet is out. Don't know why it isn't listed on OP. I could give you a link, but better for it to be on OP so everyone knows it is legit. I've had a copy for a week  now and it stakes awesome. Noise really knows his shit. I am very impressed with it. New features and layout are quite fantastic. Come on guys release it to the others. Not fair I am getting stakes left and right and everyone else has to suffer. Just my 2TEK.

so what the wallet ver 2.2.1.0?
legendary
Come on guys.. Smiley Post the New Mac Wallet.. Smiley
legendary
Need a New Mac OS X Wallet please.. Smiley
m33
legendary
Very nice wallet guys. Just love the changes you made.

Sry , but is the new wallet ver 2-2-1-0 , and date is still 11-12-14 on the op , is this right?
legendary
Activity: 1231
Merit: 1001
  I'm all for getting TEK on other exchanges, right now TEK is one of my favorite altcoins, but I feel like we should be concentrating on getting TEK accepted as a currency.
  Even just at gambling sites, t-shirt stores, etc.
  That would really help out making TEK more accepted and universal.  It also would drive up the price, which everyone wants.
  Also, the website (tekcoin.org) isn't user friendly at all, and has at least one dead link.
  One of the key things that I see cause problems for all cryptocoins is that it is very difficult for a new person to get into them because they might not know what all of the terms are.  So they give up and never come back.
  I think it is amazing that Thundertoe and whoever runs the twitter @tekcoins is so responsive, that is awesome. 
  It is a huge bonus to this coin, and I think with a little more community help this coin could take off, even more.
  Also, why isn't there a reddit for this coin?  This never ending single forum thread is insane.
  I am down to help with the website, and the reddit part...

I created this bitcoin forum account just so I could post this.

legendary
Activity: 938
I haven't been following too closely past month or so. has anything happened to cause TEK to stake at 30% instead of the normal 40%??

looks like a rise in pos diff for the moment

"PoS difficulty" : 0.00023128,

is about 30% rate

pos dif 0.0000x pays 40%

legendary
I haven't been following too closely past month or so. has anything happened to cause TEK to stake at 30% instead of the normal 40%??
Activity: 225
[
btce is very limited not much there , bittrex or bleutrade i think , more ppl will know tek , i have exchange my tek to others at same or small lose , for them to stake tek and be invole so far i have 6 converts to tek

Hmmm,
NVC 24h volume on Cryptsy: 0.842 BTC
NVC 24h volume BTC-E: 6 BTC
If you're looking for success, go where the money is.
m33
legendary
... and to be clear, its 3BTC to be promoted and be in the "ads area" at the top of bittrex. I believe it to be much less just to be listed. Anyone know how much that is? I just PM Igotspots dev, as I know he knows.

There is nothing wrong with finding out how much it is and asking for community support. I have loads of tek I could donate to get us on Bittrex, because when it does the price will easily double. This coin has all the right attributes to get to the moon. Its a "senior coin", with a trusted dev, its high pos, but not inflated, and everything works perfect. I think the time could not be better.

Vegas

I can't agree. Bittrex does half the volume of Cryptsy and their turnover is insane. I think we'd just split our volume with 2 US exchanges. But we might find new players on BTC-E or a Chinese exchange like BTC38. Novacoin does well by this. Just my opinion though.

btce is very limited not much there , bittrex or bleutrade i think , more ppl will know tek , i have exchange my tek to others at same or small lose , for them to stake tek and be invole so far i have 6 converts to tek
Activity: 225
... and to be clear, its 3BTC to be promoted and be in the "ads area" at the top of bittrex. I believe it to be much less just to be listed. Anyone know how much that is? I just PM Igotspots dev, as I know he knows.

There is nothing wrong with finding out how much it is and asking for community support. I have loads of tek I could donate to get us on Bittrex, because when it does the price will easily double. This coin has all the right attributes to get to the moon. Its a "senior coin", with a trusted dev, its high pos, but not inflated, and everything works perfect. I think the time could not be better.

Vegas

I can't agree. Bittrex does half the volume of Cryptsy and their turnover is insane. I think we'd just split our volume with 2 US exchanges. But we might find new players on BTC-E or a Chinese exchange like BTC38. Novacoin does well by this. Just my opinion though.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 938
what does it take to list TEK on Bittrex?

I mean BALLS and 10K are there, I do not see why we cannot get TEK listed on there.

" If you'd like to guarantee the launch of your coin and get additional marketing in our platform, we offer the option to spotlight your coin for 3.0 BTC.    "

and of course they will yank that sucker off when they are not happy with volume.
legendary
Activity: 1148
what does it take to list TEK on Bittrex?

I mean BALLS and 10K are there, I do not see why we cannot get TEK listed on there.
Jump to: