Author

Topic: [TEK] TEKcoin Hi-PoS hybrid pos/pow no premine/ipo/ico - page 129. (Read 446058 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
I just recently updated to the latest version, but when I copy over my old wallet.dat my balance is zero, but I can see all my past transactions. Do I need to run a command to re-index my wallet, or something similar?
thanks

try a -rescan flag when opening tekcoin from command line.

thanks! I tried that but no change. I can see on the blockexplorer that my address still has the coins, but the client still a "0" balance even after the rescan.

you can do a "repairwallet" in the console its quick, it should report "passed true" 
Activity: 544
Merit: 500
I just recently updated to the latest version, but when I copy over my old wallet.dat my balance is zero, but I can see all my past transactions. Do I need to run a command to re-index my wallet, or something similar?
thanks

thanks! I tried that but no change. I can see on the blockexplorer that my address still has the coins, but the client still a "0" balance even after the rescan.
legendary
Wallet today got stuck on block 882905.. won't sync past that.. something happened out there...never happened before.

going to guess you had a stake mint while not synced up if so here is some info.

back up your wallet.dat for safety first.

"If your wallet did stake while out of sync there is no other option but to delete blockchain files and re-sync from the scratch.
Never stake on unsynced blockchain - wallet will go to its own fork and will be unable to sync with the network."

"Please make sure wallet is not staking while syncing. I'd suggest to encrypt the wallet and unlock it for pos only when synced, or sync with a new empty wallet."

you can use the console command to shut off staking reservebalance true 100000000 (some large number). When you choose to mint enter reservebalance false and it will stake.

*edit*
added the info to the op
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
http://canadianbit.com/ - Let's Mine Canadian!
Wallet today got stuck on block 882905.. won't sync past that.. something happened out there...never happened before.
legendary
thanks

Activity: 544
thanks
legendary
Activity: 1148
any idea when cryptsy will finish the wallet maintenance?

Apparently, they had a pretty serious disaster going on. Probably tomorrow, maybe later today.

Wallet is back up  Wink

Yes, and my account was credited.
legendary

Apparently, they had a pretty serious disaster going on. Probably tomorrow, maybe later today.

Wallet is back up  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.

Activity: 560
Hey GreydonIselmoe, I'm still waiting for the cryptsy wallet to finish syncing, I'm eager to get back to the business of staking.
legendary
Activity: 225

Hey liberty Cheesy I seem to be late to the TEK party.

Nope. Still lots of coins available at good prices. Might take a while to reach whale status, though.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Credits [CRE] - Community Manager
Pointing 2TH/s towards TEK Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Credits [CRE] - Community Manager
Crapsy has TEK in maintenance mode... I have 400 coins hovering above the black hole...

Same here.
They are probably staking our coins lol

Same here I have 10,000 floating some where and 85k NET I cant get out. Coincidence they are both PoS coins.  Cry

i subbed a ticket last night and pm some mods, word is  cryptsy had a server issue effect quite a few coins

Horas said 27 coins were effected.

Hey liberty Cheesy I seem to be late to the TEK party.
Activity: 560
Crapsy has TEK in maintenance mode... I have 400 coins hovering above the black hole...

Same here.

Same here I have 10,000 floating some where and 85k NET I cant get out. Coincidence they are both PoS coins.  Cry

i subbed a ticket last night and pm some mods, word is  cryptsy had a server issue effect quite a few coins

Horas said 27 coins were effected.
legendary

Same here.

Activity: 141

Same here.

Same here I have 10,000 floating some where and 85k NET I cant get out. Coincidence they are both PoS coins.  Cry
legendary

Same here.
legendary
Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
For those of you that dont know.. Tek spiked all the way to 6000+ Sat a few hours ago, and settled at 3300+ sat. I wrote an article explaining the rise in price.

http://bitcoinlasvegas.net/the-hijacking-of-tekcoin-tek-and-a-lesson-on-getting-the-most-coins-with-least-difficulty/

Vegas
Jump to: