Pages:
Author

Topic: [TEK] TEKcoin Hi-PoS hybrid pos/pow no premine/ipo/ico - page 24. (Read 446058 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
Yup simple is good . Looking good we are moving forward now ,

maybe Now

I do not mean to be rude... But.... does TEK need the face-lift? 

Hey, don't knock it. Third party developer doing things for the coin Cheesy Some will want it, some won't.
Activity: 346
Merit: 251
Do it right or don't do it at all.

maybe Now

I do not mean to be rude... But.... does TEK need the face-lift? 
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

maybe Now

m33
legendary
Activity: 1064
Never invest with borrowed coins
Nice climb !
m33
legendary
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

I have 1 comment on GUI. The numbers in red when it overlaps with red background color makes the amount appear unclear. The white tx numbers on the right is very clear. [It might be only my sight, I dunno]

Yup, I think the whole image thing is too busy for conveying information, too distracting.

Looks great but looks are not everything. 
Activity: 307
I have 1 comment on GUI. The numbers in red when it overlaps with red background color makes the amount appear unclear. The white tx numbers on the right is very clear. [It might be only my sight, I dunno]
No... you are correct Red on Red is a problem especially for "old" eyes like mine.

I agree. Osmiumcoin's design is far 'too busy' for my liking. I prefer the wallet we've got - well-designed and functional. Let's keep it simple.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
No... you are correct Red on Red is a problem especially for "old" eyes like mine.
Activity: 392
my magic is growing strong[er]

m33
legendary
Dev why tek disable on yobit? Deposit for such currency is temporary off.
please contact yobit and update

Old news, unfortunately. Yobit has been informed, harassed, yelled at, and spammed by most TEKheads including Thundertoe. They've done nothing about it.

They answered me today "2016-07-06 18:55:20 matveevka In the course of a week."

Yes they answer me too , but disable my account after that , I no longer can't login .
Activity: 445

My new GUI wallet for TEK sell for 0.07BTC or TEK

Nice wallet  Cool where is link download ?
I think he will send you a link when he got your 0.07BTC or TEK.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0

https://i.imgur.com/rE6pH2o.jpg

Nice wallet  Cool where is link download ?
Activity: 346
Merit: 251
Do it right or don't do it at all.

Old news, unfortunately. Yobit has been informed, harassed, yelled at, and spammed by most TEKheads including Thundertoe. They've done nothing about it.

They answered me today "2016-07-06 18:55:20 matveevka In the course of a week."

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.

Activity: 980

m33
legendary
I had a look on the exchanges but it doesn't seem like there is much going on with tek is it still worth staking ?

That really depends I bought at 16 and some at 15. Was able resell at 20-19. So I say not bad
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I had a look on the exchanges but it doesn't seem like there is much going on with tek is it still worth staking ?
m33
legendary
Hmm... Buy buy wall is almost filled . Of to polo to get more btc , next time I'll put up 200k
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
Deep - Deeper - DeepOnion!
Just put in my buy order of 100,000 at 16 sat , who wants to dump on me pls .

Truly, the last of the very big spenders!
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
Deep - Deeper - DeepOnion!
I agree the coin itself is sound and we need more ways to get folks interested.  The idea of a tie to game currency is certainly appealing, but it would take someone with expertise in that area to step up.

As Biomech pointed out, if we could get folks started with some e-commerce utilizing TEK as the currency, that could be a boon as well.

I will start racking my brain to see if there is something within my field of expertise that could be useful to TEK.  Maybe selling broken pottery??? Or offering hope to atheists??? (grin).

ebooks? tiny house plans? security monitoring? write an app and sell it for TEK? We need folks to start looking at possible solutions, and be willing to go out on a limb.  Thunder did his part by putting out a marvelous coin, now we need to figure out what to do with it.
Pages:
Jump to: