Pages:
Author

Topic: [TEK] TEKcoin Hi-PoS hybrid pos/pow no premine/ipo/ico - page 58. (Read 446058 times)

Activity: 223
Merit: 100
Deep - Deeper - DeepOnion!
this coin is coming back again?

Some say TEK is back. I say it never left!
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
this coin is coming back again?
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
grats to whoever was watching twitter and claimed the 3rd 5k TEKcoin yobit code https://twitter.com/TEKcoins
Activity: 28
Nice , time to gamble . See who really has faith

I won't be selling out on the cheap. I'm playing my cards close to my chest.

what u do with your coins  , good luck , im put up a wall , biomech what  price you think is too defend
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.

speakin' of that... any poker sites that use tek, or any of you lot that can make one? I'd play.
Activity: 307
Merit: 250

m33
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Never invest with borrowed coins
Biomech you much well come, are they any plans for tek , will they be a hard fork ?

I honestly don't know. I know that Thundertoe and Noise23 were working on it, but Thundertoe lost everything in the cryptsy meltdown, so I don't know what he's gonna do.

I pm'd Thunder, and asked specifically. He indicated that Noise23 had an update about ready, and that a hard fork could be part of that.

Thundertoe, I think it is time for clarification on whether the fork is going to happen. Your loss in the Cryptsy meltdown seems to have altered things.

Also, will Noise23's update take care of the micro-staking issue? If not, then a micro-staking war is likely to open up ... and/or some of us might lose interest, because life is too short.
Diff is .00895 stay alert!

why does it have to drop just after I stake and waited 80days -.-

What were the actual sizes of your coin blocks before you staked?
How many blocks were they?

Maybe someone out there (no names, no pack drill) has a script in one of his wallets that kicks in if a cluster of large blocks begin to stake outside of one of the pre-ordained magical stake zone periods. Maybe the intention is to keep the staking at a certain percentage level, switching on and off banks of micro-stakes, in such a way so as not to discourage the punters too much ... throwing us a few scraps off the table. If that is the case, then we have got to ask ourselves 'what is he up to?'

Is it a case of greed, keeping all the high percentage payoffs for himself, while putting a break on the market cap, keeping his hoard as economically viable as possible? Maybe there are several people doing this as a staking consortium?

There might be more to this than meets the eye.
Activity: 289

why does it have to drop just after I stake and waited 80days -.-
Biomech you much well come, are they any plans for tek , will they be a hard fork ?

I honestly don't know. I know that Thundertoe and Noise23 were working on it, but Thundertoe lost everything in the cryptsy meltdown, so I don't know what he's gonna do.

I pm'd Thunder, and asked specifically. He indicated that Noise23 had an update about ready, and that a hard fork could be part of that.
legendary
Anarchy is not chaos.

Activity: 28
Activity: 289
@ Biomech

Thanks. The tone and content of your post are appreciated. Let's hope your intervention, as a well-respected member of the community, does indeed defuse the situation between the parties involved.
legendary
Anarchy is not chaos.

First, let me say that I have a great deal of respect for Biomech. Very early on he struck me as being a very savvy and level-headed individual. The high standard of his contributions was one of the reasons why I originally decided to invest in HoboNickels and then Tek. But that doesn't mean I can't have a difference of opinion with him. Biomech spoke publicly with a comprehensive post containing lots of good advice. I felt it appropriate to publicly suggest that one particular aspect of it might have handled differently. Biomech's stated purpose was to defuse the situation. So was mine by trying to maintain what I saw as a balance.

Most of us here are hidden from public view behind the usernames we sign up with. If we are criticised, sometimes it can cause an affront, but ideally, at the end of the day it should be like water off a duck's back. It shouldn't affect us in our everyday lives. Cryptopia is different.

Cryptopia is upfront, in full view and can't hide. Any adverse criticism could affect their business and the livelihood's of people employed by it. It could also affect the investment options and opportunities of Tek investors and those who deal with other coins on that exchange, and those who might use Cryptopia in the future. I feel very protective towards our exchanges. I believe that the ones who are a threat to the banking world will eventually become targets, if they aren't already. By targets, I mean targets of the banksters, possibly rival businesses and others with ulterior motives.

Finally, you make a big thing about not criticising people in public. Perhaps you should have thought about that in the first place when you started your vindictive attack on Cryptopia.

I was planning to just leave it to die, but it keeps going Cheesy I took no offense at your correction. I failed to think it through, and yes, I should have done it by PM. I'm actually quite happy with Cryptopia. Easy to use, easy to read (which is not something you can always say about exchanges) and pretty responsive. I did think that their public response was a bit over the top, and I thought to give them some CS advice based on my own experience and hot temper. (yes, despite what it sometimes seems here, I have a VERY hot temper). You were right. It should have either been general (not a reply) or done in private.

As to the gentleman stepping to my defense, thanks, but I can handle my own affairs and I'm perfectly fine with someone disagreeing with me. I'd rather be told that I'm screwing up than someone blowing sunshine up my ass. Errors can be corrected if you're aware of them. Now, can we all just let this die? Nobody will ever be perfect. What I said, as mentioned, was intended to defuse, so, let's let it defuse, eh?
Diff .0140 keep an eye on it!

still too high ,

but  price on yobit for tak is better

Tek price is creeping up.  The disparity between bid and ask is widening. Have to attribute some of that to diminished supply. Since we are not staking so much that is.

Diff still slowly falling. .01365
Pages:
Jump to: