Pages:
Author

Topic: TELE IEO - page 14. (Read 15069 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
April 08, 2019, 07:10:32 AM
already known when the site will be launched? what is happening at this stage. what awaits the team? When will all information be open to the community?
Activity: 342
April 08, 2019, 08:16:34 AM
I saw one project earlier, i don't remember what it was called... you had to download a wallet, transfer coins to it and leave the computer ON in order to receive even more coins. But they haven’t received a listing on the exchange ... I hope that the IEO will solve this problem and Tele will be much more successful.
Only one problem remains - not every exchange supports it. I heard that Binance is capable of that, but listing on the Binance is extremely expensive. Maybe a million dollars? In general, let's hope that Tele know what they are doing  Grin

Even if they buy a listing, Binance plans to hold 1 IEO once a month. That is, they will have to wait in line.
copper member
Activity: 7
April 03, 2019, 06:33:37 PM

Discord channel: https://discordapp.com/invite/qryFzJA

Other Services:
Create your own Coin
Block Explorers
Seed Nodes
Activity: 128
Merit: 1
April 04, 2019, 03:18:16 AM
I am now looking for only IEO's for myself, since the last few ICO's either delayed listing, or ceased their activities altogether ... ICO time is gone Sad I hope this project will develop more rapidly. I took you to note, good luck!

any details yet? on what exchange will this happen? I see the site is not working at the moment but I need to get as much information.
Activity: 378
April 06, 2019, 05:27:01 AM
IEO this is now one of the best solutions for startups. You can quickly collect the necessary amount for the implementation and at the same time investors receive instant "listing" and should not wait for long months.
It turns out that the very offer of coins will be carried out directly through the exchange, right? Purchase and further sale - everything is available immediately.
Activity: 140
April 07, 2019, 03:26:30 AM
Hey. I must say that the branch is decorated a little strange, but I think for the initial stages it's pretty normal. The concept itself is worth attention to me.
Activity: 139
April 08, 2019, 02:47:35 AM
Hello why so long the site is not running? when we can see the news regarding this.  Wink
April 08, 2019, 07:10:19 AM
I saw one project earlier, i don't remember what it was called... you had to download a wallet, transfer coins to it and leave the computer ON in order to receive even more coins. But they haven’t received a listing on the exchange ... I hope that the IEO will solve this problem and Tele will be much more successful.
April 03, 2019, 05:48:04 PM
I am now looking for only IEO's for myself, since the last few ICO's either delayed listing, or ceased their activities altogether ... ICO time is gone Sad I hope this project will develop more rapidly. I took you to note, good luck!
You know, it's pretty hard to get a listing on the exchange until you can show something worthwhile. This is a very difficult and painstaking work. In addition, there are few good exchanges. Well, I hope for HITBTC. British project - British exchange  Grin
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
April 06, 2019, 03:24:15 AM
IEO this is now one of the best solutions for startups. You can quickly collect the necessary amount for the implementation and at the same time investors receive instant "listing" and should not wait for long months.
Activity: 61
April 07, 2019, 03:01:15 AM
let's see how the project will develop. I hope the team will show real results and find major partners in the near future. then we can talk about success
it is too early to talk about the early stages and partners. I think we should wait for information regarding the rounds of sales on the exchanges and then have to monitor the activity of investors.
Activity: 23
April 08, 2019, 06:34:18 AM

It's hard enough to earn merit to raise your rank ...

Yes, rank is now very difficult to raise. so I do not even know how to do it and what quality content is needed for this?
Activity: 356
April 03, 2019, 05:07:49 PM
Activity: 112
April 06, 2019, 03:05:47 AM
In any case, the idea is interesting so we will wait for news regarding the IEO on the exchange.
Yes, we do not even know what it will be exchange.  maybe it will be the top 10 or not.  in any case, the ICO market is dead and this is a very good solution.
well, let's wait for announcements from the team.  in fact, at this stage we have nothing left.
brand new
Activity: 0
April 07, 2019, 02:34:29 AM
let's see how the project will develop. I hope the team will show real results and find major partners in the near future. then we can talk about success
Activity: 350
April 08, 2019, 06:09:16 AM
I see some references to the hybrid blockchain. This can be a good advantage. There are some resources that claim that the hybrid blockchain is 51% less susceptible to hacker attacks. That is, transactions are more secure. Well, in addition, their cost is much lower.
I don't understand something in this concept. If in a private blockchain transactions are hidden, and in the public blockchain are open, will transactions be hidden in a hybrid blockchain? And who can check my transactions?
The user will be able to choose whether transactions are hidden or open them for verification. That is, this solution combines the functions of both concepts.

so little info, so many newbies Cheesy
im always weary of anyone who asks me to come off the site "for more info"
but yet they always need BCT for a launchpad... lol
trash

It's hard enough to earn merit to raise your rank ...
Activity: 55
April 06, 2019, 02:44:46 AM
In any case, the idea is interesting so we will wait for news regarding the IEO on the exchange.
Yes, we do not even know what it will be exchange.  maybe it will be the top 10 or not.  in any case, the ICO market is dead and this is a very good solution.
Activity: 61
April 08, 2019, 02:14:55 AM
so little info, so many newbies Cheesy
im always weary of anyone who asks me to come off the site "for more info"
but yet they always need BCT for a launchpad... lol
trash
Maybe you're right. But while we do not see on what exchange will be selling tokens.  And in General we do not see in fact any information about the project.
Activity: 254
April 03, 2019, 02:23:11 PM
Hey. Not badly planned business. But I see a slight delay in terms. Will you update the roadmap? I would like to know more about how soon we will see the results of your work.
Activity: 67
April 06, 2019, 02:24:27 AM
Pages:
Jump to: