Pages:
Author

Topic: Tell me your predictions about Bitcoin - page 30. (Read 234777 times)

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
Bitcoin will not die even though there is a problem like a chain split that may happening on August 1st. But as long as the internet is still running well and there are still many people using bitcoin, bitcoin will never die. My prediction about bitcoin is bitcoin has a good future and people who have been storing bitcoin for a long time will surely get an abundant advantage.
Activity: 896
Merit: 514
Bitcoin will rule the usa, this is fact. No choice for Trump other than accept. If bitcoin is what it is today it is because of him
No, that is not true. Bitcoin will not rule the USA. As long as the USA keeps being on the top of the world, there will no way they will abandon their USD to use another currency which is not created by themselves. Bitcoin can never replace dollar
Well we cannot say anything yet because the prices always remain in ups and down both every day so it will be very tough to say something about the future of bitcoin but as today the rates are so high so we can say it will be the best currency soon and may rule USA too.
Activity: 467
Merit: 251
https://t.me/xwshamim
bitcoin is not a thing that will die u. it is the future its the boss of all the coins in the marrket and it will rise up and up but the progress of going down and going up it ll continue within 10 years per bitcoin will be worth 10k$ so dnt be confuse about bitcoin .
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
What is the obstacles, challenges and problems that Bitcoin can face it in 5 years? How we can help Bitcoin to take more authoritative place in the world of currency system?
At this time, the segwit they called is the problem of everyone. They have no idea on what will happen after the august 1. Others are panicking because they own opinion like bitcoin will down, bitcoin will have 2 types. With this news we can't said what will happen to the market of bitcoin. But, as what I observed there's no reason to fall the bitcoin indeed it become popular to the other and helps to the our society.
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
What is the obstacles, challenges and problems that Bitcoin can face it in 5 years? How we can help Bitcoin to take more authoritative place in the world of currency system?
I think it is very early to ask this kind of question because until now bitcoin is the most popular crypto-currencies in the world and I don't think that there will be an obstacle or challenges after 5 years because that time I think bitcoin will have a great value and I guess it will going to be more popular than before.
The problem may lie in the value or bitcoin price. Because if there are no obstacles and btc increasingly known. The btc price will definitely go up. And will make people think that bitcoin is upper class

It's already upper class. Anyways, I predict 1500 usd for bitcoin price and I believe we'll see this Q4 of 2017.

Then I'll be seeking a sharp rise in 2018 and 2019.
Activity: 364
Bitcoin will rule the usa, this is fact. No choice for Trump other than accept. If bitcoin is what it is today it is because of him
No, that is not true. Bitcoin will not rule the USA. As long as the USA keeps being on the top of the world, there will no way they will abandon their USD to use another currency which is not created by themselves. Bitcoin can never replace dollar
Activity: 168

After five years, I think bitcoin will be extremely developed and have a significant position in world currency. Major countries are slowly adopting it as a common payment method. We need to make it more famous
Your words give me more happiness. Bitcoin such a leading cryptocurrency so right now way to global acceptance. Bitcoin amazed us continuously, especially in early 2013. 2017 also a great year for Bitcoin and wish it would forward remain same speed.

It also gave me happiness but the worst scenarion will be waiting until 2020. It will be a turning point for bitcoin absolutely if it can't get rid of decrease.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Prediction about Bitcoin or Altcoin is not an easy thing, but my prediction about Bitcoin is positive I am expecting it to Bullish. I am expecting 4000$ price by the end of this year.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
I predict that it will become more popular in this following years.
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
I think bitcoin will improve more in the future though there are a lot of trouble happening now, I still hold on to believing that bitcoin will be more benefeciary and helpful to the needy. I think the obstacle that bitcoin will be facing is the legalization of it in different countries. Many are still having trouble with their bitcoin due to the bitcoin's availability in their countries.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
I think it is very early to ask this kind of question because until now bitcoin is the most popular crypto-currencies in the world and I don't think that there will be an obstacle or challenges after 5 years because that time I think bitcoin will have a great value and I guess it will going to be more popular than before.
The problem may lie in the value or bitcoin price. Because if there are no obstacles and btc increasingly known. The btc price will definitely go up. And will make people think that bitcoin is upper class
Activity: 378
https://saturn.black
I think that bitcoin will grow and become even more popular. Soon, countries will begin to take it more actively to provide an opportunity for everyone to earn.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
My Prediction about bitcoin or BTC is that it will go up and I dont have a doubt about it as that it can be seen at its chart records see poloniex.com, coinmarketcap.com and other exchangers. As what we are experiencing now that BTC price had gone down it would be great to have that cause it only shows that Bitcoin have a greater future it would be bad for a Thing/Coin to go up cause it will only surely fall without a good base, Now that it had go down and is showing signs of comeback it will surely be higher than its peak which it recently reach which is about 3000 dollars. Things about this news of the update and split in August 1 may seem to cause a fall of its price but after that things will surely be better having a better system would be best for an UP going currency. So base on my prediction Bitcoin will surely go UP soon.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
Activity: 518
I think bitcoin is an innovation that serves as a digital currency and has many benefits on aspects of human life in this world, although currently bitcoin is not yet fully used by everyone but over time of course bitcoin will be known by everyone in this world.
Activity: 406
Merit: 253
Now nobody will be able to give an accurate forecast of the prices or the future of bitcoin. I believe that bitcoin will live long and destroy it from the inside will not work. More dangerous are attempts to destroy bitcoin from the government of America, but I do not believe that they will succeed.
Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

So far the only obstacle or challenge that I see is the August 1 phenomena, the what they called segwit that bitcoin will be divided by two. But rather than that I know bitcoin will rise again and become famous. I know in the coming 5 years a lots of falling values are going to happen. But that's a part of a business, that's normal in the business world. After dump more pump will happens.

I can see that bitcoin drama will continue thru the years. Segwit2x is not even an assurance that it gets accepted and no hardfork this year. Segwit2x and maybe segwit are only temporary solution. What happens on blockchain if there will be 1 million transactions per day?
Activity: 476

So far the only obstacle or challenge that I see is the August 1 phenomena, the what they called segwit that bitcoin will be divided by two. But rather than that I know bitcoin will rise again and become famous. I know in the coming 5 years a lots of falling values are going to happen. But that's a part of a business, that's normal in the business world. After dump more pump will happens.
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
Bitcoin is the pioneer of the virtual currency system, it is getting popular across the world and people are getting involved in this system day by day. but in recent times bitcoin has faced a low price because of 1st august rumor but in very soon it will regain it price...
Activity: 532
bitcoin will face a historic event where the uasf protocol is working hard for bitcoin survival, I hope it can work so we will not always think about bitcoin unlimited, let them grow by themselves and we as the market will choose those who best.

I'm not sure that all problems will be resolved on August 1. Surely we will hear that the adoption will be postponed to another date. This is beneficial to some important people. The price of bitcoin was artificially reduced for its own purposes
The outcome after August 1 is going to be positive, we will see a big buying power once again and the dump will be over.
Taking chances of this moment to buy is a good idea, price were down heavily but it does not mean that we have to panic, just let the dumpers do their thing because in the end they will all be victims of their lack of knowledge, soon when price will start to recover, they will be buying again like crazy.

I hope so, but we never know what will happen on 1st August. Is it be a success or not, The last down yesterday is really pain to see, imagine if that happen in the future when 1st August become "fail". The price of bitcoin is really important for the future of bitcoin, if 1st August become a success, i'm sure bitcoin will become more popular soon.
Pages:
Jump to: