Pages:
Author

Topic: Tell me your predictions about Bitcoin - page 25. (Read 234777 times)

Activity: 240
Merit: 100
August 20, 2017, 07:59:58 AM
What is the obstacles, challenges and problems that Bitcoin can face it in 5 years? How we can help Bitcoin to take more authoritative place in the world of currency system?
I think there are a lot of obstacles that bitcoin may face as years go by. The users who are not so much informed on what bitcoin is can be a factor or an obstacle for bitcoin because they may cause some unecessary problems. The legalization of bitcoin in every countries in the world can also be a problem because it would take up a lot of innovations first before it may happen. But in my opinion, I have no doubts with bitcoin and I know it would still be successful as years pass by as the influence of it continue spreading in the world.
Activity: 150
August 20, 2017, 07:54:42 AM
What is the obstacles, challenges and problems that Bitcoin can face it in 5 years? How we can help Bitcoin to take more authoritative place in the world of currency system?
I think there is a low possibility that bitcoin will die soon. The popularity it has attained through the years made it more stronger than any cryptocurrency. The only obstacle it can face is the continuous popping out of altcoins but I don't think it would be enough to bring bitcoin down. The unpredictable pumps and dumps of bitcoin can also be considered as an obstacle that is needed to be faced by every individual who do bitcoin. All I know is that bitcoin will be more powerful as years pass by and it's future will be successful.
Activity: 208
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 20, 2017, 07:38:24 AM
I think bitcoin's future will be complicated yet unpredicted. The legalization of bitcoin in all the countries can be considered as an obstacle of bitcoin. We all know it won't be easy because bitcoin is being used for some illegal transactions. The continuous showing up of some altcoins can also be a threat to bitcoin but I have no doubts with bitcoin because I know its popularity and value can make it more durable for further problems.
legendary
Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005
August 19, 2017, 11:55:20 AM
Bitcoin is growing faster than any other investment out there. In a few years, Bitcoin will probably get 5% of the gold market cap and be at least $20,000. Bitcoin has a very bright future and Bitcoin is worth investing right now.

Based on cointelegraph, havard university calculate that bitcoin will reach $ 100.000 on Feb 2021
Yes,it's reasonable since over 7 years bitcoin keep increasing over time so I'm believe on bitcoin until now !
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
August 19, 2017, 11:38:34 AM
Bitcoin is growing faster than any other investment out there. In a few years, Bitcoin will probably get 5% of the gold market cap and be at least $20,000. Bitcoin has a very bright future and Bitcoin is worth investing right now.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
August 19, 2017, 10:23:37 AM
I want to see Bitcoin as the global currency in the future, day by day it is becoming a strong currency in the virtual world. Bitcoin is getting accepted in the many developed countries, especially, in the Japan and the USA a lot of sectors are accepting Bitcoin as a payment tool.
already Japan and South Korea has declared Bitcoin as a legal currency in their country. also, Canada and Australia are considering it as their one of the new sensation in the monetary world. so it can be said that Bitcoin has a bright future. hopefully, it will dominate in the future.
- Yes and the things you say want to come true, bitcoin will need more improvement and more development, it needs to show people its value and its potential in the future
- At present, Bitcoin still faces many challenges, especially emerging competitors, solutions to improve transaction confirmation time and the development direction in the future. In addition, many countries have banned the use Bitcoin because the effects of bitcoin are huge, hopefully the bitcoin will soon convince these countries to help the future of bitcoin grow
Activity: 826
Merit: 529
August 19, 2017, 10:02:06 AM
I want to see Bitcoin as the global currency in the future, day by day it is becoming a strong currency in the virtual world. Bitcoin is getting accepted in the many developed countries, especially, in the Japan and the USA a lot of sectors are accepting Bitcoin as a payment tool.
already Japan and South Korea has declared Bitcoin as a legal currency in their country. also, Canada and Australia are considering it as their one of the new sensation in the monetary world. so it can be said that Bitcoin has a bright future. hopefully, it will dominate in the future.
Activity: 476
August 19, 2017, 09:50:08 AM
Bitcoin may face bigger challenges sooner. I think when it comes on making it the world currency it is the most difficult challenge that bitcoin may face. Making it global. It will undergo the approval of each country. The union. More discussions with the benefits, effects of Bitcoin not just in the community but as well as economical aspects and political aspects. Well for me I think, it is good to have more discussions and arguments as well. But the outcome should be: educate people with what bitcoin is. Even though there will be lots of discussion bitcoin may face, bitcoin is stronger and will stay longer as its purpose is to help people.
Activity: 784
August 19, 2017, 09:42:19 AM
Bitcoin will increase in price. Today the market demand for bitcoin is very high. If you want to invest this is the right time. No time is too late to start
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
August 19, 2017, 09:30:30 AM

I think bitcoin is going smoothly this year and it will keep growing for a year. All most everyone's is on eye on bitcoin nowadays. A lot of people are investing and a lot more will invest because of it's continues growth. I think everybody is expecting it to grow up to two times more until next year.
i really agree the bitcoin continue in the crypto world us the king of coins maybe the price value before the end of this years reaching a 5000$ or more for the next my prediction price value in the 2nd quarte in the 2018 reach upto 10000$
Activity: 742
Merit: 329
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 19, 2017, 09:22:26 AM

I think bitcoin is going smoothly this year and it will keep growing for a year. All most everyone's is on eye on bitcoin nowadays. A lot of people are investing and a lot more will invest because of it's continues growth. I think everybody is expecting it to grow up to two times more until next year.
Activity: 252
August 19, 2017, 09:18:02 AM
in my opinion, the fate of the bitcoin in future will always exist as long as there is still transaction in the world of cryptocurrency and I am sure many users bitcoin will be increasing every year, the price bitcoin is also will always increase in the future.
Activity: 377
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
August 19, 2017, 09:01:40 AM
The biggest, I think, is that there's a chance where a new cryptocurrency will rise or alt coin will be more in demand compared to Bitcoin. There are lots of things that may happen for 5 long years. If a new crypto will rise and will have higher market value compared to Bitcoin, it will be more indemand. And if this will happen, there'll be users of Bitcoin that will transfer to the new crypto. And if there'll be more people to do the same thing, the demand of Bitcoin will decrease and continuous dumps will be felt by Bitcoin.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
August 19, 2017, 08:55:51 AM
The performance of bitcoin this year has been really remarkable. I think with the improvements that are being brought to the ecosystem, we will see positive changes reflected in the price, in that year and the year to come.
Yes I agreed with you pal, bitcoin lately became very hot on the price value. In just awhile ago all of a sudden 2 months ago only if I am not mistaken bitcoin was 2800$ something and now it jumps up to 4200$. Wow! that was awesome,  bitcoin is going to be like a skyrocket again, just hang on guys for 5000$  a weeks from now Cheesy
It seems that before of the month end the bitcoin will now become $5000. The price of the bitcoin today is very high. It is obvious that the bitcoin is now stronger than before.
In that situation it give a strong idea to the community that they need to take part in bitcoin because the bitcoin now are become profitable and also there are many investors that supporting the bitcoin price that result to a higher price.

With that said, bitcoin is now the playground for most of the richest person. I think this is good because are going to see influx of new cash pouring into the ecosystem. We are still in the awareness phase though, but once we get through it the price of bitcoin could reach $6000-$7000. New and casual investors going in and want a piece of the action. Although I can't say when we are going to reach  that price, but definitely we are heading on that direction in no negative news comes our way.
Activity: 157
August 19, 2017, 08:52:18 AM
The performance of bitcoin this year has been really remarkable. I think with the improvements that are being brought to the ecosystem, we will see positive changes reflected in the price, in that year and the year to come.
Yes I agreed with you pal, bitcoin lately became very hot on the price value. In just awhile ago all of a sudden 2 months ago only if I am not mistaken bitcoin was 2800$ something and now it jumps up to 4200$. Wow! that was awesome,  bitcoin is going to be like a skyrocket again, just hang on guys for 5000$  a weeks from now Cheesy
It seems that before of the month end the bitcoin will now become $5000. The price of the bitcoin today is very high. It is obvious that the bitcoin is now stronger than before.
In that situation it give a strong idea to the community that they need to take part in bitcoin because the bitcoin now are become profitable and also there are many investors that supporting the bitcoin price that result to a higher price.
Activity: 924
Merit: 275
August 19, 2017, 08:29:53 AM
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
August 19, 2017, 08:08:12 AM
Activity: 378
August 19, 2017, 08:01:39 AM
I think bitcoin will not die, bitcoin will get an authoritative place for its users. A lot of bitcoin users in this world. Companies and online stores as well as restaurants also receive bitcoin payouts. I think bitcoin will be more popular in the future. This is a long term investment. Will be many who will invest bitcoin. If many users are investing then it has an effect on rising bitcoin prices. Until now the demand for bitcoin is so much that this coin is very expensive.
From what I’m seeing, there’s likely to be a split on November. There wasn’t any split on August 1st, and Bitcoin Cash wasn’t as a result of any split. But, I think if everyone will cooperate and stick to the main Bitcoin, things will always be back as usual. After the split, price might go downto a certain point, maybe half of the current price.
that is what people were also worrying about the price before August 1st, but nothing of suck thing happen. i am sure that this nothing of such thing is going to happen even in November, i am sure that even in November the price of bitcoin will continue increasing and therefore i think we do not need to worry about the price of bitcoin, but i think a correction can also take place.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
August 19, 2017, 07:56:55 AM
I think with the blockchain technology that bitcoin uses now, there will be an advanced or modern app or tool that will be paired and able to maximize the potential of bitcoin in the future. For example as a substitute for the current payment tool. It may be 5 to 10 years that bitcoin will come to replace it.
Activity: 376
Merit: 101
August 19, 2017, 07:36:51 AM
Bitcoin is one of the fastest growing investment available on the market right now. In five years, i think Bitcoin price will easily be above 20000$ without any doubt. Bitcoin has a very bright future and Bitcoin is surely worth investing without any doubt.
Not only Bitcoin, other cryptocurrency on market are very promissing, Ethereum, Monero, Dash, Zcash are the name can increasing with Bitcoin in future. I believe we just in beginning of era cryptocurrency and technology blockchain.
Pages:
Jump to: