Author

Topic: Tennis League All Thread - page 652. (Read 198032 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 03, 2017, 03:26:04 AM
Bautista-Agut R. (Esp) vs Del Potro J. (Arg) => Delpo wins @2

Goffin D. (Bel) vs  Monfils G. (Fra) =>  Goffin wins @2.4

Odds on Delpo looked like a gift. I was late to bet on this match and I feel sorry for that now. They just finished their match and Delpo win it easily. Good luck with next match to come, I personally would skip betting on that one  Smiley
I had got over 7 odds for Delpo , Goffin , Nadal , Federer wins in straight sets Sad All won but the odds were decreased to 3.5 because Monfils withdrew Sad but still good profits . Monday is heaven for tennis fans , great matches .
Activity: 750
Merit: 252
September 02, 2017, 03:21:13 PM

Odds on Delpo looked like a gift. I was late to bet on this match and I feel sorry for that now. They just finished their match and Delpo win it easily. Good luck with next match to come, I personally would skip betting on that one  Smiley
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012
September 02, 2017, 02:22:18 PM
Which site did you get these odds and allows you to bet in the middle while the match is in progress?

The one I use doesn't have live bets or very limited amount of matches.

Sportsbet.io allows you to bet pre-live and live . Odds are not very impressive sometimes but the site is good so I prefer that over other sites .
Okay thanks.
But heard someone on here saying them and bitstarz are doing an exit scam.

I don't want to start into a site and deposit if they are involved in doing this to there existing customers.
Don't want to be tangled up in that mess if they actually are.

What about BetOpen. Have you heard about them?
Are they a legitimate site to send bitcoins to and expect your winnings to be sent to you after you ask for a withdrawal from the site?
legendary
September 02, 2017, 12:11:12 PM

I have gone for the exact same thing Smiley I believe Goffin can pull it off but not so sure about Del po , not because he can't just because Bautista is a great player . It will an entertaining day for Tennis fans because even Nadal , Federer are playing today .
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
September 02, 2017, 10:55:43 AM

Activity: 490
Merit: 107
September 02, 2017, 10:01:17 AM
Cilic lost today, Schwartzman was better in this match. It is big surprise for me, I saw him as one of five favorites for championship title. Argentinean shows once more that he is a real dynamite and that can beat almost everyone.
Shapovalov is the youngest player ever that entered fourth round of GS. Edmund retired at the beginning of fourth set because of shoulder and back injury. But seriously, how far this young player can go?
And bookies are pretty happy this days...so many favorite players finished their participation on the tournament  Cheesy

Big suprise for me to see Čilić losing. Personaly, I expected him to reach at least semi-final, or even more...
Shapovalov is showing his big potential. If he continue this way, he will surely be No.1 some day Smiley

I thought Cilic has the easiest path to the this tournament? Even Nadal has a tough 2nd round. I guess everyone is really upping their game specially in this kind of tournament.

Schwartzman took advantage of a poor serving day from Cilic to make the No. 5 seed the latest high-profile player on the men's side to suffer an early upset. And even though Schwartzman is only 5 foot 7, he was able to overpower Cilic who is 6'6. I think its really just a bad day for him, never found his  rhythm.

Schwartzman wasn't lucky , believe me he has got talent . I thought it will go to 5 sets and Cilic will pull it off but still happy for Schwartzman , he has a great chance to make it to quaters atleast .

No doubt that Schwartzman is very talented indeed and defeating Cilic is no easy task even he woke up in the wrong side of the bed. There are a lot of darkhorse that can possibly win this years tournament, unless Roger Federer and Rafa Nadal keeps their winning ways toward a possible dream match again.
In tennis there are event that you expect that big name will lost to wild card player Like what happen to Cilic  earlier its true who would expect Schwartzman to win a bigger Cilic, that make tennis more interesting we can see new that would enter into the court, but what really want is the dream match of Rafa & Roger that will go into final, I hope the winning track of these guys will continue in final.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
September 02, 2017, 06:10:30 AM
Cilic lost today, Schwartzman was better in this match. It is big surprise for me, I saw him as one of five favorites for championship title. Argentinean shows once more that he is a real dynamite and that can beat almost everyone.
Shapovalov is the youngest player ever that entered fourth round of GS. Edmund retired at the beginning of fourth set because of shoulder and back injury. But seriously, how far this young player can go?
And bookies are pretty happy this days...so many favorite players finished their participation on the tournament  Cheesy

Big suprise for me to see Čilić losing. Personaly, I expected him to reach at least semi-final, or even more...
Shapovalov is showing his big potential. If he continue this way, he will surely be No.1 some day Smiley

I thought Cilic has the easiest path to the this tournament? Even Nadal has a tough 2nd round. I guess everyone is really upping their game specially in this kind of tournament.

Schwartzman took advantage of a poor serving day from Cilic to make the No. 5 seed the latest high-profile player on the men's side to suffer an early upset. And even though Schwartzman is only 5 foot 7, he was able to overpower Cilic who is 6'6. I think its really just a bad day for him, never found his  rhythm.
Schwartzman wasn't lucky , believe me he has got talent . I thought it will go to 5 sets and Cilic will pull it off but still happy for Schwartzman , he has a great chance to make it to quaters atleast .

No doubt that Schwartzman is very talented indeed and defeating Cilic is no easy task even he woke up in the wrong side of the bed. There are a lot of darkhorse that can possibly win this years tournament, unless Roger Federer and Rafa Nadal keeps their winning ways toward a possible dream match again.
legendary
September 02, 2017, 05:46:30 AM

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
September 02, 2017, 05:33:57 AM
Other surprises at the US Open! At the bottom of the draw, eliminated the favorites Cilic and Isner!
Then one of these 8: Pouille, Schwartzman, Carreno-Busta, Shapovalov, Lorenzi, Anderson, Querrey, M.Zverev will go,surprisingly, to the final!
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
September 02, 2017, 05:30:34 AM

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
September 01, 2017, 10:21:40 PM

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
September 01, 2017, 08:04:16 PM
Zverev and Kyrgios out . Kyrgios suffered from an injury but Zverev was beaten fair and square , Coric played some brilliant tennis to be fair . Easy for Federer ? No . Easy for Nadal? Yes .
Nadal is king of clay courts and some of the venues are in clay so if their is a finals in this open does it directly go to clay or does it depend on the weather to play a role in where they play. Indoor or outside courts?
US open and Australian open are hard courts tournaments , Wimbledon is grass and only French is Clay .

Federer is struggling a lot and it doesn't seem good for his fans Sad Hope he finished off matches sooner ( 3 or 4 sets ) because it just gets tougher and tougher .

Yes Federer is struggling to win against low rank players taking min 4+ sets to win every match. This is not suited for his ranking and the gamblers also getting confusing whether they can choose Federer or not. I am looking him to be in finals, but while seeing his performance, I am not sure he will come to final or not.

Even though Federer is struggling to get through his matches, he is still getting through which is the main thing. It could be that he is coming to the end of the season and its starting to take its toll on his ageing body but I still think he has what it takes to win this years US Open. I do agree that he needs to try and finish off matches sooner as it gives him more time to rest up for the next match so hopefully in his next match he is able to do this.
Merit: 111
September 01, 2017, 05:18:52 PM

Schwartzman is not a surprise for me because Cilic did not play tennis a month and half and has problem with injury. Shapovalov is a big talent and in the future
top 5 .
Activity: 750
Merit: 252
September 01, 2017, 04:58:00 PM
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
September 01, 2017, 02:27:18 PM
Anderson K. (Rsa) vs Coric B. (Cro) => Coric wins @2.75
Zverev M. (Ger) vs Isner J. (Usa) => over 39.5 @1.9
Activity: 473
Merit: 250
September 01, 2017, 02:20:33 PM
Zverev and Kyrgios out . Kyrgios suffered from an injury but Zverev was beaten fair and square , Coric played some brilliant tennis to be fair . Easy for Federer ? No . Easy for Nadal? Yes .
Nadal is king of clay courts and some of the venues are in clay so if their is a finals in this open does it directly go to clay or does it depend on the weather to play a role in where they play. Indoor or outside courts?
US open and Australian open are hard courts tournaments , Wimbledon is grass and only French is Clay .

Federer is struggling a lot and it doesn't seem good for his fans Sad Hope he finished off matches sooner ( 3 or 4 sets ) because it just gets tougher and tougher .

Yes Federer is struggling to win against low rank players taking min 4+ sets to win every match. This is not suited for his ranking and the gamblers also getting confusing whether they can choose Federer or not. I am looking him to be in finals, but while seeing his performance, I am not sure he will come to final or not.
legendary
September 01, 2017, 12:19:37 PM

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012
September 01, 2017, 12:12:21 PM
Merit: 107
September 01, 2017, 09:59:38 AM
Federer has won another hard game in the fifth set!
he is not at the top of the shape but is positive he is struggling with all his energies in each game.
He is a shark and every game he wins is getting closer to his prey (1st in the ranking atp).
So, if he comes to the second week of the tournament he can return first in the ranking Atp.

Looking at the draw, Cilic seems to have a very easy path to the final.

Yeah, he was pushed again to another 5th set by Youzhny. Its really mental toughness that really separate the big boys from the young and upcoming player. He was breezing through the first 2 sets, however, uncharacteristic of him to make a series of mistakes and Youzhny take advantage of it. Roger again raises his game to new level and was able to overcome Mikhail. Federer will face off against Feliciano Lopez in the third round. He has also never lost to Lopez, winning 12 straight matches. Let see how it goes. I hope that this will be a easy for him because he is already warm up from two straight 5 setters.

Federer is really a man designed as a tennis player his attitude his mental toughness and physical ability really put him on top even in his age he still in good shape, as expected, Feliciano Lopez will face a hard time playing Federer in the third round, but i have little concern on Federer performance coming from 5th set battle is I think not advantageous to him because of his age I hope that he won't suffer wear off in the early stage of 5th set battle
but for sure he is ready for this , he and his team has a back up plan for this.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
September 01, 2017, 05:09:56 AM
Federer has won another hard game in the fifth set!
he is not at the top of the shape but is positive he is struggling with all his energies in each game.
He is a shark and every game he wins is getting closer to his prey (1st in the ranking atp).
So, if he comes to the second week of the tournament he can return first in the ranking Atp.

Looking at the draw, Cilic seems to have a very easy path to the final.

Yeah, he was pushed again to another 5th set by Youzhny. Its really mental toughness that really separate the big boys from the young and upcoming player. He was breezing through the first 2 sets, however, uncharacteristic of him to make a series of mistakes and Youzhny take advantage of it. Roger again raises his game to new level and was able to overcome Mikhail. Federer will face off against Feliciano Lopez in the third round. He has also never lost to Lopez, winning 12 straight matches. Let see how it goes. I hope that this will be a easy for him because he is already warm up from two straight 5 setters.

Jump to: