Author

Topic: Tennis League All Thread - page 659. (Read 197848 times)

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011
August 13, 2017, 10:34:21 AM
The final of the Montreal tournament is Federer vs. A.Zverev!
A.Zverev with this tournament improves his best ranking with seventh place. He can be third at the end of the season!
Next week at Cincinnati we will have 100%, the new number 1 of the ranking atp: Nadal or Federer.
Murray will lose 600 points and will fall to third place.

What a match will be played today between Federrer and Zverev.
I went with Zverev in the whole tournament, but in this match I think Federrer will win, but it will not be easy, even 3 sets.
Over 21.5 games or 22.5 games is the best pick for this match . Only one match has gone to 3 sets for both Zverev and Roger in this tournament , they have cruised into the finals, so it will be interesting Smiley Go Roger.

I will go with Roger Federer, and over 21.5 games these two bets have 99% chance to win. This is my prediction and yes if this match Federer wins then Murray wants to sacrifice his place to Federer or Nadal. Once he comes down, then it is tough to come back again 1st place. 2017 is the very bad year for Murray. I want to see Nadal should sit in first place.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 13, 2017, 08:03:30 AM
A.Zverev with this tournament improves his best ranking with seventh place. He can be third at the end of the season!
Next week at Cincinnati we will have 100%, the new number 1 of the ranking atp: Nadal or Federer.

I went with Zverev in the whole tournament, but in this match I think Federrer will win, but it will not be easy, even 3 sets.
Over 21.5 games or 22.5 games is the best pick for this match . Only one match has gone to 3 sets for both Zverev and Roger in this tournament , they have cruised into the finals so it will be interesting Smiley Go Roger.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
August 13, 2017, 07:41:58 AM

legendary
Merit: 1001
August 13, 2017, 04:53:50 AM
Activity: 750
Merit: 252
August 12, 2017, 08:58:31 PM
Federer will now prepare for a semifinal tilt against Robin Haase, who has needed three sets to beat his last two opponents in Montreal.

If Federer can defeat Haase, he'll be on track to capture his sixth singles title of the year and lock up the No. 1 seed at the U.S. Open, with Andy Murray injured and Novak Djokovic out for the remainder of the season.
Federer reach finale pretty easily today. Second semi-final is just playing. I think that  Zverev will have better chance against Roger but I would like to see in final match Shapovalov. Roger knows to be very brutal, I would like to see if Shapovalov could handle with that.
By my opinion Federer is in much better position for number one position on ATP list by the end of the year.
He is in best shape,better than any other player on the tour.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
August 12, 2017, 01:52:44 PM
Federer will now prepare for a semifinal tilt against Robin Haase, who has needed three sets to beat his last two opponents in Montreal.

If Federer can defeat Haase, he'll be on track to capture his sixth singles title of the year and lock up the No. 1 seed at the U.S. Open, with Andy Murray injured and Novak Djokovic out for the remainder of the season.
Activity: 812
Merit: 510
August 11, 2017, 08:52:10 PM
FRITZ, TAYLOR V SANDGREN, TENNYS the only match I'm gonnq watch really love both the players and both are really talented ones really hard to judge who will really win. Best part match is gonna start in few min have the popcorn and drinks ready gonna enjoy with my friends
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
August 11, 2017, 07:16:54 PM
An intresting match will be played today between shapovalov and Nadal. Both players in a great shape, but Nadal is much better.
I believe Shapovalov can surprise Nadal in his game, but the winner will be of course the spanish player

Yes, Shapovalov is an interesting young player and is in great shape but Nadal wants to get back first in the Atp ranking and has a draw too easy to waste.
 I think Nadal will win
Shapovalov did defeat Nadal in 3rd set tie-breaker and denies Nadal from becoming no.1 again . He was just 2 matches away to become number 1 , disappointed Sad Hope he comes back stronger next time.

Yes, clamorously Shapovalov quoted at 10 won against Nadal! Nadal rarely lets out these opportunities. Now Federer winning the tournament can get close to the top spot in the ranking!
If federer wins the tournament the new ranking will be:
1) Murray 7750
2) Nadal 7555
3) Federer 7545
Would love to see this happen but I am pretty sure Zverev will give a tough fight for the championship . Today Roger is up against Bautista which will be interesting and not easy for Roger . Lets go Roger.

That's a better one and hopefully Roger will make it in the leauge for championship and with Bautista he also had a good standing but Roger is very courageous with his moves to take the scores and beat the opponent. This is the biggest challenge for my best player, so more enhancement on practice games will be push through for Roger and I and other fans must hope for his best with the championship match.
August 11, 2017, 05:56:00 PM
First time I saw Shapovalov was last year at Rogers Cup. I noticed that this young man has a great style, approach and vision of tennis as a game. He confirmed that to me yesterday. By my opinion he could be next very best thing in tennis. His style reminds on Rogers style, every time he is going for points, searching for winners, playing short points avoiding long rallies. He made some mistakes playing on the net but kept  going and trying to repeat and do it right next time because it's the only thing right to do. And how mentally strong he is... all the congrats. If everything goes well for him, for three years he will be the player that all others would like to avoid in schedule.
legendary
August 11, 2017, 09:21:10 AM
An intresting match will be played today between shapovalov and Nadal. Both players in a great shape, but Nadal is much better.
I believe Shapovalov can surprise Nadal in his game, but the winner will be of course the spanish player

Yes, Shapovalov is an interesting young player and is in great shape but Nadal wants to get back first in the Atp ranking and has a draw too easy to waste.
 I think Nadal will win
Shapovalov did defeat Nadal in 3rd set tie-breaker and denies Nadal from becoming no.1 again . He was just 2 matches away to become number 1 , disappointed Sad Hope he comes back stronger next time.

Yes, clamorously Shapovalov quoted at 10 won against Nadal! Nadal rarely lets out these opportunities. Now Federer winning the tournament can get close to the top spot in the ranking!
1) Murray 7750
2) Nadal 7555
3) Federer 7545
Would love to see this happen but I am pretty sure Zverev will give a tough fight for the championship . Today Roger is up against Bautista which will be interesting and not easy for Roger . Lets go Roger.

Wow that was very surprising. As I said, Shapovalov did surprise Nadal, But I didnt really believed that he wil win this match.   Its worth to keep watching this great young player.

Amazing Shapovalov is 18 years old!
Finally there are new interesting young players!
 Other strong young players are (in addition to the very strong A. Zverev): Rublev, Khachanov, Medvedev (all Russian players), Coric, Chung, Tsitsipas
legendary
August 11, 2017, 09:01:57 AM

I think Nadal will win

1) Murray 7750
2) Nadal 7555
3) Federer 7545

Wow that was very surprising. As I said, Shapovalov did surprise Nadal, But I didnt really believed that he wil win this match.   Its worth to keep watching this great young player.
legendary
August 11, 2017, 05:20:28 AM

I think Nadal will win

1) Murray 7750
2) Nadal 7555
3) Federer 7545
legendary
August 11, 2017, 02:50:57 AM

I think Nadal will win

1) Murray 7750
2) Nadal 7555
3) Federer 7545
legendary
August 10, 2017, 11:08:47 PM

I think Nadal will win
legendary
August 10, 2017, 06:13:46 PM

I think Nadal will win
legendary
August 10, 2017, 05:57:46 PM
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011
August 10, 2017, 01:11:18 PM
US open is about to begin. Will Federrer make the unbelivable thing and win this tourny as well? What do you think guys? I think he will get at least to the semi finals.

I hope that Roger Federer win this tournament, I mean he really is unbelievable, He's strokes are much more better than he used to. He improves and become more versatile player. Also, to add that Novak will be out for this tournament due to injury. Well some might guess that the path of Roger would be much easier as said than done. Since, Nadal and Murray are still a great contender also to add Wawrenka and Nishikori.

Federer in tremendous form recent victory made him more confidence on this event. And it's so sad we not see Djokovic in this tournament this is a big advantage for remaining top class players. I think this cup either Federer will win or Nadal will win I don't have any confidence on Murray. He is totally out of form in 2017.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
August 10, 2017, 12:14:53 PM
US open is about to begin. Will Federrer make the unbelivable thing and win this tourny as well? What do you think guys? I think he will get at least to the semi finals.

I hope that Roger Federer win this tournament, I mean he really is unbelievable, He's strokes are much more better than he used to. He improves and become more versatile player. Also, to add that Novak will be out for this tournament due to injury. Well some might guess that the path of Roger would be much easier as said than done. Since, Nadal and Murray are still a great contender also to add Wawrenka and Nishikori.
August 10, 2017, 12:00:47 PM
At the bottom of the draw at surprise Thiem (3rd Seeding) and Nishikori (5th Seeding) are already eliminated. Federer then has an easy draw to the final.

Dominic Thiem has been great for most of the season, but he couldn't close out a win against Diego Schwartzman. Arguably the best match of the day, Gael Monfils used a come-from-behind effort to knock off the No. 5-seeded Kei Nishikori. He then appeared ready to close out the win in the third set tiebreaker, but Monfils overcame four match points to pull out the tiebreak win.

It was hard match to play for both players, Thiem and Schwartzman, they give all they have in that moment. Austrian still hasn't won single match on Rogers Cup in his career and Schwartzman hasn't won a set in duel against Thiem. Now he won two sets and achieve the biggest win of his career. I have to say that it was fully deserved, I enjoyed watching that match from the beginning till the end.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
August 10, 2017, 09:24:52 AM
At the bottom of the draw at surprise Thiem (3rd Seeding) and Nishikori (5th Seeding) are already eliminated. Federer then has an easy draw to the final.

Dominic Thiem has been great for most of the season, but he couldn't close out a win against Diego Schwartzman. Arguably the best match of the day, Gael Monfils used a come-from-behind effort to knock off the No. 5-seeded Kei Nishikori. He then appeared ready to close out the win in the third set tiebreaker, but Monfils overcame four match points to pull out the tiebreak win.
Jump to: