Author

Topic: Tennis League All Thread - page 661. (Read 197848 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 31, 2017, 01:36:55 AM
I will go for Isner as well. He has already the momentum and would like to lift the trophy again unless Harrison suddenly caught fire and upset our boy here.  Caroline Wozniacki struggled with injury Sunday as she lost the Swedish Open final to Katerina Siniakova. Time for Caroline Wozniacki to hire a new coach, her game doesn't changed for years now.

Dont forget that when we are sure that we will win with our option, there will always be something that is going to let us down. Instead of taking isner , Im going for Isner to win on the first set. Isner is going to strike hard since the first set and it is going to be a good game so this is probably the best option right now
Yeah there is always that risk but Isner won comfortably against Ryan in straight sets to win his fourth Atlanta title Smiley Man , all the great players are playing very well this year , what a treat to watch Smiley Congrats to him.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
July 31, 2017, 12:39:06 AM
I will go for Isner as well. He has already the momentum and would like to lift the trophy again unless Harrison suddenly caught fire and upset our boy here.  Caroline Wozniacki struggled with injury Sunday as she lost the Swedish Open final to Katerina Siniakova. Time for Caroline Wozniacki to hire a new coach, her game doesn't changed for years now.

Dont forget that when we are sure that we will win with our option, there will always be something that is going to let us down. Instead of taking isner , Im going for Isner to win on the first set. Isner is going to strike hard since the first set and it is going to be a good game so this is probably the best option right now
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1013
Nitrogen Sports Forum Rep
July 30, 2017, 10:55:56 PM
Hey tennis fans, what do you think about the Tennis Futures odds for the 2017 US OPEN?

The usual suspects are atop as expected:

Roger Federer (+160)
Rafael Nadal (+275)
Andy Murray (+500)

Can one of the guys below actually pull off the upset in New York?

Stan Wawrinka (+1200)
Marin Cilic (+1600)
Juan Martin Del Potro (+2000)
Milos Raonic, Nick Kyrgios (+2200)
Alexander Zverev (-2500)

-Jason
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
July 30, 2017, 04:16:06 PM
Muller G.    (Lux) vs  Isner J. (Usa) =>  Muller wins @2.1
Wozniacki C. (Den) vs Mertens E. (Bel) => Wozniacki wins in two sets @ 1.84

G. Muller is in the best shape of his life. Isner, in contrary, is in a huge decline in his career. Im also going today with muller.
I dont agree with your second pick.
Muller is great on grass but on hard court, he's decent but its right up the Isner's territory. On top of that, playing in the USA. Hard to break serve or beat him. Isner easily won in straight sets, 6-4,6-2. Wozniacki wins in 3. Mertens is going to be a great clay court player in the coming years.
Right , both are good servers but Isner was just too much good for Muller . Next up he will face Ryan Harrison in the finals , he is a good player too but inconsistent so I will go for Isner to win the tournament.

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011
July 30, 2017, 01:52:52 PM

G. Muller is in the best shape of his life. Isner, in contrary, is in a huge decline in his career. Im also going today with muller.
Muller is great on grass but on hard court, he's decent but its right up the Isner's territory. On top of that, playing in the USA. Hard to break serve or beat him. Isner easily won in straight sets, 6-4,6-2. Wozniacki wins in 3. Mertens is going to be a great clay court player in the coming years.
Right , both are good servers but Isner was just too much good for Muller . Next up he will face Ryan Harrison in the finals , he is a good player too but inconsistent so I will go for Isner to win the tournament.
I thought Muller would come back in send 2nd set, but Isner played an outstanding game. Bad luck mate you lost your bet at least if you put your bets on just Wozniacki, then you will win your bet, but you choose he will win this game in 2 sets this is really a very big bad luck. All the best for next bets.
legendary
July 30, 2017, 12:35:08 PM

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
July 29, 2017, 11:49:55 PM

Now, Atlanta is a chance for the veteran Isner to regain his stronghold on the ATP tournament. He is a three-time champion at the event. Up next is fellow countryman Ryan Harrison in the finals. 2017 at the Atlanta Open is a chance at redemption for Isner since he lost the title (champion from 2013-2015) to Australian Nick Kyrgios last year.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
July 29, 2017, 09:44:27 PM

Activity: 812
Merit: 510
July 29, 2017, 04:58:30 PM
Some many important matches in china today first being  MILOJEVIC vs LI gonna place a bet over here as haven't done in a long time on milojevic. Odds being 1.4 which is really high but i would anyday take the free money. Another match in gonna bet on is  YANNICK vs FABIO again same a easy win game for fabio and gonna bet 0.04 bitcoins on fabio with odds at 1.3
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
July 29, 2017, 12:11:04 PM

Activity: 868
Merit: 266
July 29, 2017, 11:52:50 AM
Novak Djokovich is set to miss the rest of the season due to an injury he sustained during Wimbledon earlier this way, he is set to miss the US Open which will ed his streak of participating in 51 grand slam competitions. He is likely to return and participate in the ATP tour in January, wishing him a very speedy recovery.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
July 29, 2017, 11:07:08 AM
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
July 28, 2017, 02:36:43 PM
''I will not play until the end of the season due to the situation with the elbow. I will not be able to take a rocket for two months, I will use the break to dedicate myself to the family," Djokovic said through his Facebook profile before a press conference in Belgrade.

Yah it was expected from him. Its the best choise he made in this season.
I believe he will be back much stronger.
For nowzl,  Nadal and Federrer will rule

Good decision indeed. Just take a break from tennis and have time with your family. This is the best mental relieved a person can do to heal. Spending your time with your family and forget all the tennis for now. And I'm pretty sure that he hill be back stronger as ever. Nadal and Federer have shown it already and no doubt that Djokovic can also do it. For now, Nadal and Federer will lead the way and could finished 1 and 2 and the end of year, if they continue to show good performance in every tournament that they are in.
July 28, 2017, 01:33:46 PM
Lacko L.    (Svk) vs  Isner J. (Usa) =>  over 22.5 @1.82
Harrison R. (Usa) vs Eubanks C.(Usa) => Harrison wins in two sets @ 1.70
legendary
Merit: 1001
July 27, 2017, 08:58:45 PM
With the US tourney in August we could see both Nadal and Federer ranked first in the ranking atp. At stake there are 4000 points (2 tournaments master 1000, montreal and cincinnati and 1 slam tournament, Us Open).

Nadal can immediately become the first if he wins
Montreal tournament

July 27, 2017, 10:30:06 AM
Mayer L.   vs   Struff J-L. => Struff wins in two sets @2.4
Harrison R.  vs Millman J. => Harrison wins @ 1.67
legendary
Merit: 1000
July 26, 2017, 04:17:07 PM
''I will not play until the end of the season due to the situation with the elbow. I will not be able to take a rocket for two months, I will use the break to dedicate myself to the family," Djokovic said through his Facebook profile before a press conference in Belgrade.

Yah it was expected from him. Its the best choise he made in this season.
I believe he will be back much stronger.
For nowzl,  Nadal and Federrer will rule
legendary
July 26, 2017, 11:04:17 AM
Man , what an entertaining match that was . Congrats to the homecrowd-favorite Mayer for managing to win at the end against Kuznetsov . He almost lost it , Kuznetsov had 2 break point to lead 5-3 in final set but Mayer managed to hold that game . Amazing match Smiley
July 26, 2017, 10:24:43 AM
Paul T.   vs   Jaziri M. => Jaziri wins in two sets @2.6
Goffin D.  vs Albot R. => Albot +5.5 @ 1.67
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
July 26, 2017, 09:39:55 AM
Jump to: