Author

Topic: Tennis League All Thread - page 678. (Read 196132 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 513
May 12, 2017, 05:27:35 PM
Today there are 3 very interesting games:
Raonic vs Goffin, Dimitrov vs. Thiem and Nadal vs Kyrgios.
I'm sure we will see fun and spectacular games

Dimitrov shits himself again... How can you have 5 match-balls and lose it?!
Mentally he is not ready to progress into Top 10 again. Despite the fact that in Monday he will be N11. Gaining 80 point.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005
May 12, 2017, 02:38:22 PM
Incredible Murray has just lost to Coric (lucky loser in this tournament! ).
Both he and Djokovic are playing badly this year.
Coric played superbly well to be fair. As I said, no matter how good Andy Murray play now, their opponent always one step ahead him. Borna Coric vs Dominic Thiem is the next battle, it's really tough choice to predict a winner from this two young talents, I rather pick over games.

Nishikori pulled out from this tournament, I said he is not fully fit and he afraid to take chance. He also said that he hoping to play in Rome, so I guess the injury is not that horrible.
I agree with you on choosing "over games" rather than betting on winner ( Except for Nadal XD) . Zverev is a great player but so is Cuevas and they played well resulting in over 23.5 games . Its good to see Cuevas finally being consistent Smiley
I think Murray will lose his first position within few months because he is not playing up to his rank. this year his performance is very poor he is losing a game against low rank players. And Djokovic is also playing very badly I don't know what happened to top players, this is really a very dissopointing news for tennis lovers.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 12, 2017, 10:33:11 AM
Coric played superbly well to be fair. As I said, no matter how good Andy Murray play now, their opponent always one step ahead him. Borna Coric vs Dominic Thiem is the next battle, it's really tough choice to predict a winner from this two young talents, I rather pick over games.

Nishikori pulled out from this tournament, I said he is not fully fit and he afraid to take chance. He also said that he hoping to play in Rome, so I guess the injury is not that horrible.
I agree with you on choosing "over games" rather than betting on winner ( Except for Nadal XD) . Zverev is a great player but so is Cuevas and they played well resulting in over 23.5 games . Its good to see Cuevas finally being consistent Smiley
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
May 12, 2017, 09:31:50 AM

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
May 11, 2017, 06:18:50 PM
Here are the quarters-final:

Thiem vs Coric
Cuevas vs Zverev

Nadal vs Goffin
Djokovic vs Nishikori

I think we'll see a replay of Barcelona's final: Nadal vs. Thiem
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
May 11, 2017, 02:26:26 PM
Djokovic won today and Murray lost. Is it time for Murray to drop in the game. Nadal is currently playing hope he will win with straight 2 sets.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
May 11, 2017, 02:18:19 PM

Djokovic is playing badly for a long time by now. Since he lost the Olympics he kept falling. He won his game though, let's see if he can get back.
I want to see what Nadal does on this tournament. Always enjoyed watching him play on clay. I think he will win vs Kyrgios.
legendary
May 11, 2017, 12:09:28 PM
legendary
May 11, 2017, 10:40:40 AM
I was pretty sure Goffin would win against Raonic because Raonic isn't playing his best tennis at the moment . I have also parlayed the other two matches with Thiem and Nadal to win their matches Smiley
legendary
May 11, 2017, 05:29:55 AM
May 10, 2017, 11:59:13 AM
Even today djokovic has proved not to be in great shape.
He lost 3-0 to the third set against Almagro but fortunately managed to overturn the result by winning 7-5.
The probable quarter-final against Nishikori will tell us if he can still compete at high levels in this part of the season.

Nishikori will face a player that luckily enough to not playing because his opponent is retire the match, David Ferrer. But Nishikori has a fine record against Ferrer, repeat a win isn't a hard task for him. Djokovic vs Nishikori quarter final sound interesting, this time Nishikori will be my favor to win the battle, and of course only if they both win their next round first.
legendary
May 10, 2017, 10:40:49 AM
Even today djokovic has proved not to be in great shape.
He lost 3-0 to the third set against Almagro but fortunately managed to overturn the result by winning 7-5.
The probable quarter-final against Nishikori will tell us if he can still compete at high levels in this part of the season.

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011
May 10, 2017, 05:36:15 AM
Ruan Roelofse/Chu-Huan Yi - Bradley Mousley/Luke Saville  pick:Ruan Roelofse/Chu-Huan Yi      @1.85

Steven De Waard/Ben McLachlan - Austin Krajicek/Jackson Withrow pick:Steven De Waard/Ben McLachlan            @2.02

Yaraslau Shyla - Vladyslav Manafov pick: Vladyslav Manafov      @2.16   

Yun-Seong Chung/Soon-Woo Kwon - Cheng-Peng Hsieh/Hsien-Yin Peng pick:Yun-Seong Chung/Soon-Woo Kwon        @2.94
Your pick seems good. However in every match the opposing players are more or less equal in strength. Hope it won't go as an one sided game. In my view only luck decides your profiting and mostly Steven De Waard/Ben McLachlan @2.02 might get you a easy win.
For me, it's tough to predict these games. The picks are good but not sure how many picks you will win. Looks like all risky picks. But I am confident that you will win at least 2 in this list. Ruan Roelofse/Chu-Huan Yi and Vladyslav Manafov this picks are good I hope they will win the match. And remaining 2 depends on your luck all the best.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
May 10, 2017, 12:52:46 AM
Ruan Roelofse/Chu-Huan Yi - Bradley Mousley/Luke Saville  pick:Ruan Roelofse/Chu-Huan Yi      @1.85

Steven De Waard/Ben McLachlan - Austin Krajicek/Jackson Withrow pick:Steven De Waard/Ben McLachlan            @2.02

Yaraslau Shyla - Vladyslav Manafov pick: Vladyslav Manafov      @2.16   

Yun-Seong Chung/Soon-Woo Kwon - Cheng-Peng Hsieh/Hsien-Yin Peng pick:Yun-Seong Chung/Soon-Woo Kwon        @2.94
Your pick seems good. However in every match the opposing players are more or less equal in strength. Hope it won't go as an one sided game. In my view only luck decides your profiting and mostly Steven De Waard/Ben McLachlan @2.02 might get you a easy win.
Activity: 750
Merit: 252
May 09, 2017, 01:38:29 PM
Nadal is obviously the big favorite.
It will be interesting to see how Murray and Djokovic will play

Murray and Djokovic been down since the start of the season, they are no longer the talking point. I'm still confuse that why they could be like this, not like they are playing shitty tennis, they did play some fine tennis, but their opponent just seem better than them. This is unusual because I have never seen their opponent being so confident now, it like they are not afraid of this top players anymore.

They both are in some down-form,and not mentally strong as they were. Only they know what is the real problem of their weak performances. They are loosing their matches from weaker opponents but when you see how Nadal and Federer are playing, you just have to ask question: are the other players better or Murray and Djoko are in bad,catastrophic form? I personally think that young players are still not ready to take place as great champions of tennis. `Great Four` is still the greatest power in world of tennis and those four `maniacs` are going to play finales and win them for a long time.  Smiley 
May 08, 2017, 12:57:59 PM

Murray and Djokovic been down since the start of the season, they are no longer the talking point. I'm still confuse that why they could be like this, not like they are playing shitty tennis, they did play some fine tennis, but their opponent just seem better than them. This is unusual because I have never seen their opponent being so confident now, it like they are not afraid of this top players anymore.
legendary
May 08, 2017, 09:12:00 AM
There is the 1000 master of Madrid this week.

Here are the possible quarters of the final:

Murray vs Thiem (In this part of the board there are the dangerous Pouille and Dimitrov)

Wawrinka vs Cilic (Very difficult this part of the board, because there are: Carreno Busta, Cuevas, Berdich, Sock,Zverev)

Nadal vs Raonic (In this part of the board there are the Dangerous: Kyrgios and Goffin)

Djokovic vs Nishikori (or Tsonga)

Good games we have in coming days, and very tough competition in each board. In this, my fav players are Murray, Djokovic and Nadal. These 3 players I want to see in playoffs is this possible? Nadal is hot fav no doubt in this matter, but we see how Murray and Djokovic will perform.
I feel the biggest threat for Nadal isn't Djokovic or Murray right now but Kyrgios . He is physically and mentally fit with one of the finest serve but Nadal is god of clay and hence I believe he can win this tournament Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011
May 08, 2017, 09:01:51 AM

Murray vs Thiem (In this part of the board there are the dangerous Pouille and Dimitrov)

Wawrinka vs Cilic (Very difficult this part of the board, because there are: Carreno Busta, Cuevas, Berdich, Sock,Zverev)

Nadal vs Raonic (In this part of the board there are the Dangerous: Kyrgios and Goffin)

Good games we have in coming days, and very tough competition in each board. In this, my fav players are Murray, Djokovic and Nadal. These 3 players I want to see in playoffs is this possible? Nadal is hot fav no doubt in this matter, but we see how Murray and Djokovic will perform.
legendary
May 08, 2017, 06:41:46 AM

legendary
May 07, 2017, 12:15:56 PM
Went big on Cilic to win in straight sets against Raonic as he played the last few matches very well and he won it . First set was interesting as it went to tie breaker but second was taken easily by Cilic.
Jump to: