Author

Topic: Tennis League All Thread - page 675. (Read 196440 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
June 02, 2017, 08:46:34 AM
Wow, Amazing Nadal who literally destroyed Basilashvili. 6-0 6-1 6-0 in just 1'34 minutes!

He is in great shape and 100% motivated to win his tenth Roland Garros.
I see no one who can beat him. I am convinced that he will surely win this Roland Garros
Activity: 234
Merit: 101
June 02, 2017, 08:13:30 AM
Prediction on del Potro vs Murray?
legendary
June 02, 2017, 06:50:37 AM
Really very unlucky David Goffin.
He was winning 5-4 in the first set with a break of lead, but falling he injured his ankle and decided to retire.
Goffin was easily controlling the game and almost certainly would have won this game.
Last year had come to the quarter-finals.
Now with this elimination will come out of the top ten of the ranking atp.

Zeballos is therefore the first qualifying for the eighth-finals  where he will most likely find Thiem.
legendary
June 02, 2017, 04:11:14 AM
Today there are 8 games at Roland Garros:
Nadal (against Basilashvili), Goffin (against Zeballos), Thiem (against Johnson), Djokovic (against Schwartzman) and Raonic (against Garcia-Lopez) seem to have an easy game.

The more balanced the other three games: Pouille vs Ramos; Vesely vs Bautista and Carreno-Busta vs Dimitrov, the latter is surely the most interesting match today.

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 01, 2017, 12:20:37 PM
Really disappointed to see Berdych loosing in straight sets against Khachanov . Without any doubt Khachanov is a good player but poor performance by Berdych .
All level now as Murray takes the second set . He will win the match according to me , I went for over 35.5 games and looks like a win.

I am also overwhelmed and disappointed by Berdych's defeat.
He 1 year ago came to the quarterfinals and this seemed like an easy game for him.
If Murray wins his game, the next challenge will be interesting: Murray vs Del Potro, and the winner of this challenge can easily get to the quarter finals where most likely there will be Nishikori
I am a big fan of Del potro and I am sure he will give a tough fight to Murray like Klizan but better than Klizan . Nishikori has the ability to beat both of them but his body should cooperate with him since he is suffering from minor injury.
Activity: 750
Merit: 252
June 01, 2017, 12:02:34 PM
Just as I said, Renzo Olivio lost today. It is not rear thing that anonymous player play inspired in match with favorite and win the match but almost immediately lost next one. Edmund is much better player and he proved it today. I am also surprised by Berdich elimination today. His form is week but after that first match I thought that he finally find his rhythm and will be that old Berdich. For all that place bets, Berdich is a man that should avoid in the future. There is one more surprise just happened: Kirgios was eliminated by Anderson.
legendary
June 01, 2017, 10:14:12 AM
Really disappointed to see Berdych loosing in straight sets against Khachanov . Without any doubt Khachanov is a good player but poor performance by Berdych .
All level now as Murray takes the second set . He will win the match according to me , I went for over 35.5 games and looks like a win.

I am also overwhelmed and disappointed by Berdych's defeat.
He 1 year ago came to the quarterfinals and this seemed like an easy game for him.
If Murray wins his game, the next challenge will be interesting: Murray vs Del Potro, and the winner of this challenge can easily get to the quarter finals where most likely there will be Nishikori
legendary
June 01, 2017, 09:37:33 AM
Activity: 174
Merit: 11
June 01, 2017, 01:41:21 AM
Tsongs was disapponting, or rather to be fair the other one played exceptionally well, one less french to dream of winning the RG now..
Today I like Isner winning with 1.5 set spread.
May 31, 2017, 03:25:21 PM
First zverev and now 12th seed Tsonga knocked out . Tsonga had crowd support ( as he is from France ) but couldn't do it against the youngster Olivo . Djokovic going strong right now against Sousa , seems like he will win in straight sets.

Incredible defeat for Tsonga. He was eliminated in the first round in 2005!
It is really strange this defeat because it came from victory in the tournament in Lyon.

Exactly. I also think that he had a bad luck that their match was interrupted. I have seen couple of times that top 10 top 15 players enter the match very slow but find them good rhythm  in  edge of elimination, but then pull them self together and completely turn over the result. From the other side, he knew to do same thing in the past, relay is not constant with his form. Anyway, congrats to Renzo Olivio. I think that this was his first and last win on Rolan Garos for this year.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011
May 31, 2017, 10:13:28 AM
First zverev and now 12th seed Tsonga knocked out . Tsonga had crowd support ( as he is from France ) but couldn't do it against the youngster Olivo . Djokovic going strong right now against Sousa , seems like he will win in straight sets.
Yup one more unexpected result. But the main players are playing good, so I hope we will get good entertainment. And today match b/w Djokovic vs Sousa as you expected Djokovic won the game by 6-1 6-4, 6-3. It was one side game, and Djokovic played well. I am not placing any bets now. I will bet in eliminator matches.
legendary
May 31, 2017, 09:25:56 AM

Incredible defeat for Tsonga. He was eliminated in the first round in 2005!
It is really strange this defeat because it came from victory in the tournament in Lyon.

legendary
May 31, 2017, 08:57:27 AM
legendary
May 30, 2017, 12:41:30 PM
Big blow as Zverev is knocked out by Verdasco . I thought Zverev could do it easily but it didn't go as planned .
On the other hand , Kyrgios just played amazingly well to win in straight sets .
Activity: 602
Merit: 265
May 30, 2017, 12:02:43 PM
Kyrgios looked really focused earlier, he did a bit of chuntering towards the end of the second set about a line call but he seemed to have a point and ultimately managed to use it as motivation to win the tie-break. Also it's really nice to see Kokkinakis playing well again after a couple of years of bad luck with injuries. He's hitting the ball really cleanly too! And the whole Margaret Court furore - wonder if Nick will speak out about it.
May 30, 2017, 11:42:33 AM
For all of you that love to watch great show, Monfils plays against Brown. The greatest tennis that you can watch today. It is 1-0 for Monfils but still playing. Great great duel
May 30, 2017, 11:39:36 AM
A resounding result today, Verdasco easily wins 3-1 (6-4  3-6 6-4 6-2) against one of the favorites of this tournament A. Zverev.
After winning the Roma tournament no one expected the elimination of A.Zverev in the first round!

It is not a big surprise for me. Verdasco is a player that can make problems to any player. One of those that you can not tell what to expect from his performance. That is also a reason why I never bet on his match. Today he smelled `blood` and toke advantage of it. Zverev just wasn`t focus enough but he is young and certainly will learn much from this defeat. 
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011
May 30, 2017, 09:41:47 AM
A resounding result today, Verdasco easily wins 3-1 (6-4  3-6 6-4 6-2) against one of the favorites of this tournament A. Zverev.
After winning the Roma tournament no one expected the elimination of A.Zverev in the first round!
This match was good entertainment, and yes no one expected that last tournament winner would defeat like this in a league match. That is why I say sports betting also need the luck to win the game. This game made many gamblers to lose their money. Don't know how many are lost money in this game. This tournament is going well I think in qualifier match we see all top players will play. Let's see who will win this tournament.
legendary
May 30, 2017, 09:18:36 AM
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
May 30, 2017, 06:22:23 AM
I am with Kyrigos in today's match, winning in straignts shouldn't be an issue for him.. Let me know if your view in the match is the same. BTW loved your picks yesterday though it wasn't a perfect run.
Jump to: