Author

Topic: Tennis League All Thread - page 677. (Read 196101 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 17, 2017, 12:10:34 AM
Incredible defeat for Murray against Fognini. (6-2 6-4)
Fognini is in great shape and was the only one to win 1 set against Nadal at the Madrid tournament.
 Playing at home can be the surprise of this tournament
Can't really believe this . Yes , Murray is not in his great form but loosing to Fognini in the initial rounds that too in straight sets? I think we will see a new leader this year and that would be Nadal because if he wins Rome and Roland Garros he will jump up to no.2 and will have only Murray to beat .
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
May 16, 2017, 06:25:24 PM
Incredible defeat for Murray against Fognini. (6-2 6-4)
Fognini is in great shape and was the only one to win 1 set against Nadal at the Madrid tournament.
 Playing at home can be the surprise of this tournament
legendary
May 16, 2017, 02:42:23 PM
Check out second round of Rome ATP tennis championship matches available on BetOpen, including:

NICK KYRGIOS VS ROBERTO BAUTISTA-AGUT
ALJAZ BEDENE VS NOVAK DJOKOVIC
ANDY MURRAY - FABIO FOGNINI

Great matches in the initial rounds itself , we can definitely expect an upset in the early stage hence picking match winner is a bad option according to me .
I am going for
Kyrgios v Roberto - over 21.5 games.
Murray v Fognini - over 21.5 games.
Djokovic v Al - under 21.5 games.

Djokovic won the match the set points is 7-6, 6-2. Good luck with just point difference you won the bet. And this game you missed to put a bet on Djokovic. Other matches I will go with final result on Murray vs. Fognini, Murray will win this match. The previous series he did not play well but still I have hope that he will win the match let's see.
Murray has great odds and I think its worth to take the risk . Going for Nishikori to win the match is a worthy bet too , lots of good matches and few easily predictable Smiley Can make good profits this week . Nadal to win the tournament too .
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005
May 16, 2017, 01:51:38 PM
Check out second round of Rome ATP tennis championship matches available on BetOpen, including:

Great matches in the initial rounds itself , we can definitely expect an upset in the early stage hence picking match winner is a bad option according to me .
I am going for

Djokovic won the match the set points is 7-6, 6-2. Good luck with just point difference you won the bet. And this game you missed to put a bet on Djokovic. Other matches I will go with final result on Murray vs. Fognini, Murray will win this match. The previous series he did not play well but still I have hope that he will win the match let's see.
legendary
May 16, 2017, 10:18:06 AM

I am going for
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
* BetOpen.co *
May 16, 2017, 04:32:53 AM

As well as other amazing battles:

Get 125% First Deposit bonus(250mB) and 50% Parlay bonus!
Secure data encryption via HTTPS
Instant deposits
No withdrawal fees
No ID verification, we respect anonymity

Good luck!
legendary
May 15, 2017, 12:49:11 PM
Dimitrov v Del Potro is the match of the day ( Italian Open Rome )

Its very tuff to decide the winner because Del potro hasn't played in a while and you really can't predict how Dimitrov plays . My bet is over 21.5 or 22.5 games since both are equally strong .
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011
May 15, 2017, 11:32:14 AM
Thiem giving a good fight to Nadal but failing like all others . Nadal to lift the trophy again here in Madrid Smiley He will reach 4th position beating Federer after next week . He can even climb to 2nd if he wins the Grand Slam( Roland Garros/French Open).
Nadal in amazing form no one can beat him now. yes with this win he jumped to 4th place, and there is no doubt in that he will reach 2nd place in coming event. It was great to come back from Nadal after having too much insult in the previous year. Most of the Nadal fans are disappointed last year, but this year he is giving so much fun to his fans.
* BetOpen.co *
May 15, 2017, 03:50:49 AM
Check out Rome ATP tennis championship matches available on BetOpen platform, including:

JUAN MARTIN DEL POTRO - GRIGOR DIMITROV

As well as other amazing battles:

Place your bets and win big!
Get 125% First Deposit bonus(250mB) and 50% Parlay bonus!
Secure data encryption via HTTPS
Instant deposits
No withdrawal fees
No ID verification, we respect anonymity

Good luck!
legendary
May 14, 2017, 02:26:13 PM
Thiem giving a good fight to Nadal but failing like all others . Nadal to lift the trophy again here in Madrid Smiley He will reach 4th position beating Federer after next week . He can even climb to 2nd if he wins the Grand Slam( Roland Garros/French Open).
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
May 14, 2017, 06:07:29 AM
Nadal play best match fo quite some time and think that he is that old Nadal ad Djokovic is far from the former no1.
Good is this, Nadal is absolutely favorite to win this.
legendary
May 13, 2017, 03:06:17 PM
Rafael Nadal 0 - 8 Novak Djokovic, this is the meeting record between this two top players for the last 3 years.
Rafael Nadal 0 - 17 Novak Djokovic, and this is the game which they won from those meeting.
As you can see above, it was all the way dominating from Novak Djokovic for the last 3 years, but today Rafael Nadal is favor to break this deadlock. This is probably the biggest challenge for Rafael Nadal so far in 2017.
This year Nadal in tremendous form, not easy to beat him. This match is the best example of his form in 2017. Nadal won this game by straight set 6-2, 6-4. This will tell about his form. I never expected that Djokovic would lose this match by direct set. Amazing game played by Nadal congrats.
"Nobody can touch him on clay" would define how Nadal is playing right now . He just played masterclass tennis to defeat both Kyrgios and Djokovic in straight sets . He will face Thiem or Cuevas in the final  and  will be the champion "again".
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011
May 13, 2017, 02:38:56 PM
Rafael Nadal 0 - 8 Novak Djokovic, this is the meeting record between this two top players for the last 3 years.
Rafael Nadal 0 - 17 Novak Djokovic, and this is the game which they won from those meeting.
As you can see above, it was all the way dominating from Novak Djokovic for the last 3 years, but today Rafael Nadal is favor to break this deadlock. This is probably the biggest challenge for Rafael Nadal so far in 2017.
This year Nadal in tremendous form, not easy to beat him. This match is the best example of his form in 2017. Nadal won this game by straight set 6-2, 6-4. This will tell about his form. I never expected that Djokovic would lose this match by direct set. Amazing game played by Nadal congrats.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
May 13, 2017, 10:03:14 AM
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
May 13, 2017, 09:20:28 AM
Check out amazing Madrid ATP tennis semifinals available today on BetOpen platform:

RAFAEL NADAL - NOVAK DJOKOVIC
DOMINIC THIEM - PABLO CUEVAS

It will etc duel Nadal Djokovic it will match after long time to see them play each other.
Placed bet over 21.5 gems think they will play epic 3 sets with more then 2 hours match
legendary
May 13, 2017, 04:45:46 AM
Two very interesting matches at madrid . Nadal to go through and odds is pretty high Smiley I took it and going for over 22.5 games for Thiem v Cuevas as both are equally strong and I believe both will win one set atleast .
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
May 13, 2017, 03:45:01 AM
Betopen = SCAM *DO NOT BET WITH THIS BOOKMAKER*
* BetOpen.co *
May 13, 2017, 01:38:14 AM
Check out amazing Madrid ATP tennis semifinals available today on BetOpen platform:

RAFAEL NADAL - NOVAK DJOKOVIC
DOMINIC THIEM - PABLO CUEVAS

As well as other awesome tennis events:

Activity: 1218
Merit: 513
May 12, 2017, 05:27:35 PM
Today there are 3 very interesting games:
Raonic vs Goffin, Dimitrov vs. Thiem and Nadal vs Kyrgios.
I'm sure we will see fun and spectacular games

Dimitrov shits himself again... How can you have 5 match-balls and lose it?!
Mentally he is not ready to progress into Top 10 again. Despite the fact that in Monday he will be N11. Gaining 80 point.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005
May 12, 2017, 02:38:22 PM
Incredible Murray has just lost to Coric (lucky loser in this tournament! ).
Both he and Djokovic are playing badly this year.
Coric played superbly well to be fair. As I said, no matter how good Andy Murray play now, their opponent always one step ahead him. Borna Coric vs Dominic Thiem is the next battle, it's really tough choice to predict a winner from this two young talents, I rather pick over games.

Nishikori pulled out from this tournament, I said he is not fully fit and he afraid to take chance. He also said that he hoping to play in Rome, so I guess the injury is not that horrible.
I agree with you on choosing "over games" rather than betting on winner ( Except for Nadal XD) . Zverev is a great player but so is Cuevas and they played well resulting in over 23.5 games . Its good to see Cuevas finally being consistent Smiley
I think Murray will lose his first position within few months because he is not playing up to his rank. this year his performance is very poor he is losing a game against low rank players. And Djokovic is also playing very badly I don't know what happened to top players, this is really a very dissopointing news for tennis lovers.
Jump to: