Author

Topic: Tennis League All Thread - page 673. (Read 196454 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
June 08, 2017, 08:09:23 AM
I am glad that Thiem won, it was totally an unexpected win and he clearly dominated the game, Djokovich is considering a break from tennis due to the shock loss, i think he should continue and not give up.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
June 08, 2017, 07:22:07 AM
I totally called Thiem's "well, not the straight 3-0 ML but at least to win 1-2 sets", a BIG game from thiem and a weak one from Djoko, I still remember when he used to roll easily over Thiem before.
Nadal is the top favorite now IMO, Thiem is also good. I don't see Murray winning French Open but nothing is predictable in Tennis.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 08, 2017, 07:00:54 AM
Thiem took revenge on Novak Djokovic for debacle in Roma Masters. His game approach remind me a little on Federers game style, chip and charge and finishing points early with winners, running away from long rally points. Didn`t expect that at all. Congratulations for first semi finalists. And as I mention Stan the man is really on fire. My candidate for finale. Only reason why I think that he will have less chance to win this tournament is because he is not so great when he play with left handed top spin players(Nadal).

After 5 consecutive defeats Thiem finally won against Djokovic!
The game ended after the first set in which Djokovic was ahead of 4-2 and wasted 2 set points on 5-4. After losing the first set Djokovic disappeared from the match. At present, as his coach Agassi said, he is mentally weak. He needs to find a mental balance and new motivations.

Today I was surprised by Wawrinka who won quite clearly against Cilic with only 7 lost games.

Wawrinka, Nadal and Thiem have won all the sets played up to this point.

Great match b/w Djokovic vs. Thiem, I thought Thiem would give a good fight, but finally, Djokovic will win, but Thiem played unbelievable tennis today, Yes he took revenge on Djokovic today. Congratulation Thiem.

After a long time, Murray enters semifinals he won against K. Nishikori. 1st set he lost but next 3 set he played well. Now the semi final matches set Nadal vs. Thiem and Murray vs.  Wawrinka.

I read that Novak Djokovic is planning to take a break from tennis. Well for me it is a deserving rest if ever he wants to. I think he has been in top for so many years that is hard to stay on it for a long time. Sometimes our body needs time to heal as well. He will fall to No. 3 in the world rankings after his loss still not bad though. Although its frustrating to see him lost to Thiem.

Djokovic has been the most dominant tennis player since 2011, he has won 10 Grand Slams title. However, he has been undergoing a severe fall from his tennis stardom. I don't know if it has something to do with him separating from Boris Becker, or something is bothering him, mentally. If indeed he wants to take a some rest from tennis, I think this is about the right now. He's not doing very good and a rest might rejuvenate his body and his tennis career and bring back his old version.

Each and every big player goes through this phase , how they come back is what matters . Federer also took a break and came back stronger than ever , Nadal's injury gave him break that he needed and he is in ultimate form right now . I am sure Djoker will decide wisely.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
June 08, 2017, 05:45:08 AM
Projection Ranking Atp:

1)Murray: In any case it remains first in the ranking
 If he loses in the semifinals:9890 points ; if he loses in the final:10370 points ; If he wins the tournament 11170 points

2)Nadal: If he wins the tournament, or Wawrinka is eliminated in the semi-finals he returns to second place in the ranking, otherwise he is in third place.
If he loses in the semifinals:6005 points ; if he loses in the final:6485 points ; If he wins the tournament 7285 points

3)Djokovic 5805 points:  If Wawrinka is eliminated in the semi-finals he gets third, if Wawrinka wins in the semi-finals, he goes down to fourth place.

4)Wawrinka: If he is eliminated in the semifinals he is fourth in the ranking.
If he wins in the semifinals but loses in the final against Nadal is third in the ranking.
If he wins in the semifinals but loses in the final against Thiem is second in the ranking If he wins the tournament is second in the ranking.
If he loses in the semifinals:5695 points ; if he loses in the final:6175 points ; If he wins the tournament 6975 points

5)Federer 4945 points:  If Thiem wins the tournament he goes down to sixth place otherwise he stays fifth.

6)Raonic 4450 points:   If Thiem wins at least the semi-finals, he goes to seventh place otherwise he stays sixth.

7)Cilic     4115 points:   If Thiem wins at least the semi-finals, he goes to the eighth place otherwise he stays at seventh.

8 )Thiem: If he loses in the semifinals he is eighth in the ranking. If he loses in the final he is sixth in the ranking.
If he wins the tournament is fifth in the ranking. Arriving in the final improves his best ranking (currently seventh)
If he loses in the semifinals:3985 points ; if he loses in the final: 4465 points ; If he wins the tournament 5265 points

9) Nishikori 3830 points.

10) Zverev 3070 points.

Carreno-Busta makes his new best ranking: 17th with 2360

Activity: 2618
Merit: 833
June 07, 2017, 06:30:40 PM
Thiem took revenge on Novak Djokovic for debacle in Roma Masters. His game approach remind me a little on Federers game style, chip and charge and finishing points early with winners, running away from long rally points. Didn`t expect that at all. Congratulations for first semi finalists. And as I mention Stan the man is really on fire. My candidate for finale. Only reason why I think that he will have less chance to win this tournament is because he is not so great when he play with left handed top spin players(Nadal).

The game ended after the first set in which Djokovic was ahead of 4-2 and wasted 2 set points on 5-4. After losing the first set Djokovic disappeared from the match. At present, as his coach Agassi said, he is mentally weak. He needs to find a mental balance and new motivations.

Today I was surprised by Wawrinka who won quite clearly against Cilic with only 7 lost games.

Great match b/w Djokovic vs. Thiem, I thought Thiem would give a good fight, but finally, Djokovic will win, but Thiem played unbelievable tennis today, Yes he took revenge on Djokovic today. Congratulation Thiem.

After a long time, Murray enters semifinals he won against K. Nishikori. 1st set he lost but next 3 set he played well. Now the semi final matches set Nadal vs. Thiem and Murray vs.  Wawrinka.

I read that Novak Djokovic is planning to take a break from tennis. Well for me it is a deserving rest if ever he wants to. I think he has been in top for so many years that is hard to stay on it for a long time. Sometimes our body needs time to heal as well. He will fall to No. 3 in the world rankings after his loss still not bad though. Although its frustrating to see him lost to Thiem.

Djokovic has been the most dominant tennis player since 2011, he has won 10 Grand Slams title. However, he has been undergoing a severe fall from his tennis stardom. I don't know if it has something to do with him separating from Boris Becker, or something is bothering him, mentally. If indeed he wants to take a some rest from tennis, I think this is about the right now. He's not doing very good and a rest might rejuvenate his body and his tennis career and bring back his old version.

Activity: 2590
Merit: 542
June 07, 2017, 06:15:28 PM

legendary
June 07, 2017, 01:52:53 PM

Nothing Djokovic could have done because that was some fantastic tennis from Thiem as he just crushes Djokovic in straight sets . I hope Nadal will win the match against Thiem but Murray v Wawrinka will be more interesting . I would say Wawrinka will go forward because we all know how dangerous he can be on clay .
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011
June 07, 2017, 01:44:21 PM

legendary
June 07, 2017, 12:56:55 PM

Activity: 750
Merit: 252
June 07, 2017, 12:22:07 PM
legendary
Merit: 1006
June 07, 2017, 07:29:22 AM
Today I try an easy double-up:

Nadal vs Carreno Busta: Nadal up to this point has easily won all the sets played.
It has only lost 20 games in 4 matches played, an average of only 5 lost games per match. 
EXACT RESULT  3-0 for Nadal at [email protected]

Thiem vs Djokovic: I expect a very fought match, and I'm convinced that both players will win at least 1 set
OVER 3,5 SET at [email protected]
First match Carreno Busta retired in the 2nd set, first set Nadal won by 6-2, and the 2nd set also he took the lead by 2-0, but Busta got injured and took retired. So I think you may lose your bet or not I don't know because you place at exact 3-0. If you put Nadal will win then maybe you will win directly. Congrats Nadal reached the semifinal.
legendary
June 07, 2017, 03:45:41 AM
Today I try an easy double-up:

Nadal vs Carreno Busta: Nadal up to this point has easily won all the sets played.
It has only lost 20 games in 4 matches played, an average of only 5 lost games per match.  
EXACT RESULT  3-0 for Nadal at [email protected]

Thiem vs Djokovic: I expect a very fought match, and I'm convinced that both players will win at least 1 set
OVER 3,5 SET at [email protected]
June 06, 2017, 05:41:01 PM
Rain delay gave us great day of tennis tomorrow and for placing some bets off course. Don`t need to say anything about Nadal, so far so the best  Cheesy . Easy 3-0 score. Novak and Thiem should be great match to watch. They both are in up form, plays well but their last match put me in to dilemma... Don`t know what happened with Thiem then but I am sure that he will do much better now and over 3.5 sets is good bet to try. Murray showed much better form and less oscillation then Kei so far on the tournament. Think that Murray victory with -1.5 sets handicap is good choice. Cilic is in great great form and has one match less or more time to rest but it was never a problem for Stan to do his best when he is on fire. And I think that I saw flame. Would go on Stans win.
legendary
June 05, 2017, 11:57:22 PM
Anderson left the match almost right after the first set and was losing by 3 games and just retired.
Can players do this? And just give up like that? Embarrassed
Are they not giving up getting anything for making it this far or even fined for doing it?
He was not injured and did not show any signs of distress.
He just simply said he did not want to play anymore.
I had two big wagers because of this having them cancel the bet and just had a 1.3x odds bet. Which ruined my entire day of the matches.

It is true that Kevin came back from an injury but not sure what happened yesterday but take a look at this ,
http://citizen.co.za/sport/sport-other-sport/1533991/kevin-anderson-suffers-cruel-fate-french-open/
Activity: 473
Merit: 251
June 05, 2017, 06:56:01 PM
Anderson left the match almost right after the first set and was losing by 3 games and just retired.
Can players do this? And just give up like that? Embarrassed
Are they not giving up getting anything for making it this far or even fined for doing it?
He was not injured and did not show any signs of distress.
He just simply said he did not want to play anymore.
I had two big wagers because of this having them cancel the bet and just had a 1.3x odds bet. Which ruined my entire day of the matches.
legendary
June 05, 2017, 03:10:35 PM
Here is the quarter-finals of Roland Garros:

1.Murray     vs 8.Nishikori
3.Wawrinka vs 7.Cilic

4.Nadal       vs 20.Carreno-Busta
2.Djokovic   vs  6.Thiem

Of the first 8 of the seedlings only Raonic did not qualify for the quarter-finals

Nadal,Wawrinka,Cilic and Thiem have won all the sets played!

June 05, 2017, 01:30:45 PM
In the first week of the Roland Garros I saw Nadal, Cilic and Thiem in great shape.

I think Thiem can finally beat Djokovic (Djokovic has always won against Thiem, for 5 times).
I think we will see Nadal vs Thiem in the lower part of the draw in semifinal.
In the top of the draw,instead, Cilic against Murray or Nishikori

Don`t forget Wawrinka, he is playing good. Knowing him, his best tennis we can watch at the very end of the tournament. I am not sure that Cilic is going to win this match...
legendary
June 05, 2017, 11:42:45 AM
Just took a risk and placed my bet on Nishikori to win the match ( After the first set @ 2.1 ) and woah what a turn around in the match . Although he was struggling in the first set he came back very well and defeated the in-form Verdasco .

It looks like this new comer Karen Khachanov.(cause before today I never heard of him Undecided ) is making a name for himself and with his match coming up with Murray that one should be a challenge to try and beat him.
I would imagine this one will go all the way to 5 set matches just like the Raonic match did today with Busta.
That was a very long match at 4 hrs and 17 mins. Shocked
What a match that was ? Just incredible . I went for over 38.5 games @ 2.6 odds pre-live and it was an easy win . Raonic is a big server but Busta managed to win it Smiley Khachanov v Murray will be an interesting one but I think Murray will manage to win this one.
Good pick how did you predict this odds, I expected this match would go a long time but both players played well, and the last 2 sets Busta played incredibly especially the last set. It's a good win for Busta. And today we have 2 good matches Murray vs. Khachanov, and i don't know Murray will manage to win this game or not. He is not in good form so better we can go for live betting. And one more game Cilic vs. Anderson,  this match I will go with Cilic.
Raonic has a big serve and its not easy to break his serve , if you see the match you can see that there were 2 tie breakers and the last set went for 8-6. I knew that Busta will win atleast win 2 sets so I went for over 38.5 games.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011
June 05, 2017, 06:35:40 AM
It looks like this new comer Karen Khachanov.(cause before today I never heard of him Undecided ) is making a name for himself and with his match coming up with Murray that one should be a challenge to try and beat him.
I would imagine this one will go all the way to 5 set matches just like the Raonic match did today with Busta.
That was a very long match at 4 hrs and 17 mins. Shocked
What a match that was ? Just incredible . I went for over 38.5 games @ 2.6 odds pre-live and it was an easy win . Raonic is a big server but Busta managed to win it Smiley Khachanov v Murray will be an interesting one but I think Murray will manage to win this one.
Good pick how did you predict this odds, I expected this match would go a long time but both players played well, and the last 2 sets Busta played incredibly especially the last set. It's a good win for Busta. And today we have 2 good matches Murray vs. Khachanov, and i don't know Murray will manage to win this game or not. He is not in good form so better we can go for live betting. And one more game Cilic vs. Anderson,  this match I will go with Cilic.
legendary
June 05, 2017, 04:50:13 AM
In the first week of the Roland Garros I saw Nadal, Cilic and Thiem in great shape.

I think Thiem can finally beat Djokovic (Djokovic has always won against Thiem, for 5 times).
I think we will see Nadal vs Thiem in the lower part of the draw in semifinal.
In the top of the draw,instead, Cilic against Murray or Nishikori
Jump to: