Author

Topic: Tennis League All Thread - page 694. (Read 198022 times)

legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 1023
Cashback 15%
April 03, 2017, 05:56:41 PM
Starting date and time:04.04.2017 16:00 (sportsbet.io time)

This event can be found here:
https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/tennis-women/wta/charleston/safarova-lucie-v-lepchenko-varvara/event/11388391?ref=tipster3

Match:Safarova, Lucie v Lepchenko, Varvara
Proof:
https://sportsbet.io/betslip/fAThokDf8WkDMZbAh

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
April 03, 2017, 01:18:34 PM
Great final in Miami from two player Federer and Nadal. This was Federer's 3rd title this year and if he continue to keep up he will be returning to right track in the moment and he already is pressuring Djokovic. This year will be great for tennis.

I'm so happy for Federer getting this one. Yea, he's putting pressure on Djoko and Murray to always on their top game when facing him. Although I read that Federer is taking a 8 week break from tennis. He's doing this because he's body needs the rest, he's not getting any younger and to compete with those new ones, he is resting. I feel he will be coming back strong and will raise another tennis cup in the future.
legendary
Cashback 15%
April 03, 2017, 08:42:26 AM
Starting date and time:03.04.2017 16:00 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/tennis-men/challenger/sophia-antipolis/de-schepper-kenny-v-fucsovics-marton/event/11388035?ref=tipster3

Match:De Schepper, Kenny v Fucsovics, Marton
Proof:
https://sportsbet.io/betslip/8MnZA4cYrsoSq83uq

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
April 03, 2017, 08:12:20 AM
Great final in Miami from two player Federer and Nadal. This was Federer's 3rd title this year and if he continue to keep up he will be returning to right track in the moment and he already is pressuring Djokovic. This year will be great for tennis.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
April 03, 2017, 07:11:27 AM
i want predication where i get it any idea ?
Activity: 420
April 03, 2017, 07:06:58 AM
Wesley Koolhof/Matwe Middelkoop - Ken Skupski/Neal Skupski  pick:Wesley Koolhof/Matwe Middelkoop     @1.66

Kenny De Schepper - Marton Fucsovics pick:Kenny De Schepper            @1.86

Albert Montanes - Stefano Napolitano pick: Albert Montanes     @1.74

Kristie Ahn - Beatriz Haddad Maia pick: Kristie Ahn        @2.68
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005
April 03, 2017, 03:05:26 AM
Roger Federer just claimed another title in this year and it looks like he is back in serious form as he defeated Nadal in direct sets to claim the Miami Open and his 91 st career title altogether which is amazing and age is not holding him back as he is back in his prime form and hope he continues to be in this form and i would like to see more battles from him.
That was incredible to win by Federer, and he is in tremendous form now, I thought Nadal will give a good fight in this game, but never expected that he will defeat by direct set. Bad luck Nadal and Congrats to Federer. With this win, he reached 4th place in ATP ranking and Nadal in 5th place.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 02, 2017, 11:34:59 PM
Roger awesome, damn, 6.99 million usd for the champion, he is super player and makes serious money.
I think you got it wrong. 6.99 Million USD for all the players from round 1 to Finals , not only for the winner . Winner gets 1.17 M $ , go here to check out the full prize money http://miamiopen.com/prize-money .
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
April 02, 2017, 09:10:52 PM
Roger awesome, damn, 6.99 million usd for the champion, he is super player and makes serious money.
Activity: 448
April 02, 2017, 03:24:36 PM
Roger Federer just claimed another title in this year and it looks like he is back in serious form as he defeated Nadal in direct sets to claim the Miami Open and his 91 st career title altogether which is amazing and age is not holding him back as he is back in his prime form and hope he continues to be in this form and i would like to see more battles from him.
legendary
April 02, 2017, 03:09:59 PM
Roger Federer is back to his best form, no doubt he will win, I bet the correct score for RF 2-0 Nadal.
This is my best pair in this tournament, and i expected this pair in finals. I am watching this match. It is very entertaining now first is started both are playing very aggressively Federer is leading first set with 5 - 3. Let's see Nadal will come back in this set or not. My wish is Nadal wants to win this cup, Don't know what will happen.
Well I too wished Nadal to lift the cup but unfortunately he lost in straight sets. Federer was just in ultimate touch today and both his forehand backhand were perfect . It was closer than the scoreboard suggests , congrats to Federer .
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011
April 02, 2017, 02:01:03 PM
Roger Federer is back to his best form, no doubt he will win, I bet the correct score for RF 2-0 Nadal.
This is my best pair in this tournament, and i expected this pair in finals. I am watching this match. It is very entertaining now first is started both are playing very aggressively Federer is leading first set with 5 - 3. Let's see Nadal will come back in this set or not. My wish is Nadal wants to win this cup, Don't know what will happen.
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
April 02, 2017, 12:07:40 PM
legendary
Cashback 15%
April 02, 2017, 12:00:07 PM
Starting date and time:02.04.2017 19:00 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/tennis-men/atp/miami/federer-roger-v-nadal-rafael/event/11386905?ref=tipster3

Match:Federer, Roger v Nadal, Rafael

Proof:
https://sportsbet.io/betslip/YfcoWTqE6wS3vJXj7

Activity: 546
kittiefight.io Combat MMO Lending Jackpots
April 01, 2017, 06:02:09 PM
With the form Johanna Konta is in i expected her to win the tournament and it was a good display from Konta and with the performance she informed her rankings to seven.I think she is the first Brit to win any major women's tournament .In the men's final Roger Federer will be facing Nadal and with the form he is in,Federer will collect another trophy this season.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
April 01, 2017, 05:34:09 PM
As we were expected, another Roger Federer vs Rafael Nadal FINAL. Last years, it was all about Djokovic vs Andy Murray, now the spotlight return to the classic. This time, I rooting for Rafael Nadal because Roger Federer just play so much game in the way of this final. Even though there a 1 day rest for him, I still doubt he can recover his energy in time.

This is interesting final for two of them here they play first final vs each other 13 years ago so think that this will be presure for both players knowing this, but i expect to see great tennis after all possible bet is over 21.5 point still considering this.
You are wrong. They played at the beginning of this year at the Australian open. And it was Federer who won that one.
This time I am not so sure he can do it. So I won't tempt fate and decide against him this time.

Why he is wrong 13 years ago they played here first final two of them find this on Google even newspapers aew saying same. But this time Nadal seems more confident.
legendary
April 01, 2017, 09:55:02 AM
As we were expected, another Roger Federer vs Rafael Nadal FINAL. Last years, it was all about Djokovic vs Andy Murray, now the spotlight return to the classic. This time, I rooting for Rafael Nadal because Roger Federer just play so much game in the way of this final. Even though there a 1 day rest for him, I still doubt he can recover his energy in time.

This is interesting final for two of them here they play first final vs each other 13 years ago so think that this will be presure for both players knowing this, but i expect to see great tennis after all possible bet is over 21.5 point still considering this.
You are wrong. They played at the beginning of this year at the Australian open. And it was Federer who won that one.
This time I am not so sure he can do it. So I won't tempt fate and decide against him this time.
He meant they played their final over 13 years ago . The recent one was Indian Wells where Federer easily defeated Nadal but this time I think Nadal will take revenge against Federer . I am expecting over 21.5 games too but my bets for match winner will be Nadal.
legendary
Cashback 15%
April 01, 2017, 08:15:04 AM
Starting date and time:01.04.2017 19:00 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/tennis-women/wta/miami/konta-johanna-v-wozniacki-caroline/event/11377893?ref=tipster3

Match:KONTA, JOHANNA v WOZNIACKI, CAROLINE

Proof:
https://sportsbet.io/betslip/PfNtCnctc3FHXeFfi

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
April 01, 2017, 07:46:06 AM

Another epic final between Federer and Nadal. They are "The Tennis".
This time can win nadal seems in better shape in this tournament.
If both continue so they can return to the first two places in the atp rankings.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012
April 01, 2017, 07:38:51 AM

Jump to: