Author

Topic: Tennis League All Thread - page 695. (Read 198019 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
April 01, 2017, 06:54:14 AM
As we were expected, another Roger Federer vs Rafael Nadal FINAL. Last years, it was all about Djokovic vs Andy Murray, now the spotlight return to the classic. This time, I rooting for Rafael Nadal because Roger Federer just play so much game in the way of this final. Even though there a 1 day rest for him, I still doubt he can recover his energy in time.

This is interesting final for two of them here they play first final vs each other 13 years ago so think that this will be presure for both players knowing this, but i expect to see great tennis after all possible bet is over 21.5 point still considering this.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
April 01, 2017, 05:14:13 AM
As we were expected, another Roger Federer vs Rafael Nadal FINAL. Last years, it was all about Djokovic vs Andy Murray, now the spotlight return to the classic. This time, I rooting for Rafael Nadal because Roger Federer just play so much game in the way of this final. Even though there a 1 day rest for him, I still doubt he can recover his energy in time.

Damn. Federer proved me wrong again. I though he has enough and his body is telling him to rest. That was one hell of a match, a nail biter. It can go either way, but Krygios downfall was his antics and Federer is ready with it. Obviously, the crowd is behind Federer and was rooting for him. It will be another classic from the 2 legendary players. It's hard to predict who will win. I will just say that whoever has the heart and the mind to push their body to the limit will win this finals.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
April 01, 2017, 01:59:44 AM
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 31, 2017, 11:29:15 PM
Is Kyrgios wanting to lose this match?
In set 2 they were 10-10 and Kyrgios tries to do the between the legs hit and it goes into the net to give the second set to Zverev.
What was he thinking show boating at a crewshal shot like that?!  Tongue
He won that match and is playing the hardest opponent he will ever face in this tournament.
Federer!
He played very nice yesterday vs Zverev but this match tonight is a different animal all together.
Yesterday he played a young player without any experience in the finals in the Miami Open.
Tonight he will play an older player who's 36 years of living in the tennis world and will be a ver very hard opponent to over come.
No matter how many between the legs shots he wants to dazzle him with. Cheesy
Roger Federer will not be swayed by his tricks. Smiley
It was one hell of a match . They played for over 3 hours and all 3 sets went for tie breaker as both of them didn't want to loose but finally Federer played the important points better than Kyrgios and won the match . Kyrgios need to be more patient if he wants to be at the top I guess. Well now we have Fedal finals again.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012
March 31, 2017, 09:43:07 PM
In set 2 they were 10-10 and Kyrgios tries to do the between the legs hit and it goes into the net to give the second set to Zverev.
What was he thinking show boating at a crewshal shot like that?!  Tongue
He won that match and is playing the hardest opponent he will ever face in this tournament.
Federer!
He played very nice yesterday vs Zverev but this match tonight is a different animal all together.
Yesterday he played a young player without any experience in the finals in the Miami Open.
Tonight he will play an older player who's 36 years of living in the tennis world and will be a ver very hard opponent to over come.
No matter how many between the legs shots he wants to dazzle him with. Cheesy
Roger Federer will not be swayed by his tricks. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 1023
Cashback 15%
March 31, 2017, 06:52:33 PM
Starting date and time:01.04.2017 01:00 (sportsbet.io time)

This event can be found here:
https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/tennis-men/atp/miami/kyrgios-nick-v-federer-roger/event/11377851?ref=tipster3

Match:KYRGIOS, NICK v FEDERER, ROGER

Proof:
https://sportsbet.io/betslip/6MeHFp99MX2CQcEug

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
March 31, 2017, 05:27:59 PM
It is confirmed that we will have all big ones in next tournament we will see again big ones Murray  Djokovic  Nadal  and Federer. It will ve good for tennis to see them again.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
March 31, 2017, 02:28:36 PM
Teymuraz Gabashvili - Adrian Menendez  pick:Teymuraz Gabashvili     @1.51   

Nicolas Jarry - Vasek Pospisil pick:Vasek Pospisil            @1.39

Victor Estrella - Roberto Quiroz pick: Victor Estrella     @1.36

Nick Kyrgios - Roger Federer Roger Federer        @1.56
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
March 31, 2017, 11:01:57 AM
Federer ahead 5-3 in the third set may lose in  the tie-break, but recovered from 6-4 to win 8-6.
 Now another epic final Nadal vs Federer is closer!
If this will be the final, Nadal may take his revenge
Yes , even I am thinking the same . It will be hard for Federer to reach finals when compared to Nadal because Kyrgios is a much better player when compared to Fognini . Nadal will reach the finals but Federer has to play really well to beat Kyrgios and make it to the finals. I am placing my bets on Nadal to win this tournament.

Nadal has more chances to reach the finals as compare to Federer. Of course we love to see those 2 getting in the finals again. But Federer game is not as sharp lately and I think he's body is aching and he needs rest. Nadal lead Fognini head to head, although this one will be a close finish, I think Nadal will win against the Italian. As much as I want to see Nadal vs Federer for the trophy, I'm leaning towards Nadal vs Kyrgios for the finals.
legendary
Activity: 1148
March 31, 2017, 04:22:44 AM
Even Kyrgios goes in the semifinals despite having wasted three matches points in the second set lost.

here is the semi-finals:

Nadal    (1.15) vs Fognini (5.00)
Federer (1.50) vs Kyrgios (2.50)

Projection ATP ranking of these four players:

-Federer and Nadal will be the fourth and fifth, respectively, if they come out both in the semifinals, otherwise it will be the fourth who gets the best result among the two.

-Kyrgios: if he loses the semifinal 16th, if he loses the final 15th, if he wins the tournament 11th (best ranking)
He's ready to get into the top 10 of atp ranking.

-Fognini: if he loses the semifinal 28th, if he loses the final 24th, if he wins the tournament 19th

legendary
March 31, 2017, 03:16:45 AM
Federer ahead 5-3 in the third set may lose in  the tie-break, but recovered from 6-4 to win 8-6.
Yes , even I am thinking the same . It will be hard for Federer to reach finals when compared to Nadal because Kyrgios is a much better player when compared to Fognini . Nadal will reach the finals but Federer has to play really well to beat Kyrgios and make it to the finals. I am placing my bets on Nadal to win this tournament.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
March 31, 2017, 03:08:23 AM
Konta vs Wozniacki in the Women's finals and Kyrgios vs Federer, Nadal vs Fognini in the Men's semi final. Konta vs Wozniacki will be interesting watch with both the players finding their form again. Its really hard to predict who'll win in the men's semi finals as both the underdogs are capable of an upset. Berdych came close to beating Federer and Kyrgios, if he plays seriously is capable of beating Federer. Some call him king slayer lol. Since he's beaten all the top players in his first meeting. Fognini has a good record against Nadal. It's really hard to predict what will happen in these matches. Interesting watch for sure.
Activity: 530
March 30, 2017, 09:01:18 PM
What was he thinking show boating at a crewshal shot like that?!  Tongue
legendary
March 30, 2017, 06:55:13 PM
legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 1023
Cashback 15%
March 30, 2017, 12:32:20 PM
Starting date and time:31.03.2017 01:00 (sportsbet.io time)

This event can be found here:
https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/tennis-men/atp/miami/zverev-alexander-v-kyrgios-nick/event/11366993?ref=tipster3

Match:Zverev, Alexander v Kyrgios, Nick

Proof:
https://sportsbet.io/betslip/Rbyd5gawXJtCHB3Lc

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005
March 30, 2017, 10:16:20 AM
Projections top 10 ATP ranking after this tournament:

1)Murray           11960
2)Djokovic           7915
3)Wawrinka         5785
4)Nadal               4495 (If he reached the final 4735, if he wins the tournament 5135)
5)Federer            4485  (If he reached the semifinal 4665, if he reached the final 4905  if he wins the tournament 5305)
6)Raonic             4345
7)Nishikori          4310
8)Cilic                 3385
8)Thiem              3385
10)Tsonga           3265

If Berdych wins the tournament reaches the eighth position in the ranking (3610 points)

Nadal and Federer after this tournament in Miami will be the fourth and fifth in Atp Rankings.
in a short time we will again "Fab4" in the first 4 positions.

during in 2017 i think andy murray unstopable and still first placed rank in ATP
andy Murray in Q1 2017 still stable performance every tournament, so can get collect good coin to ATP rank

Andy Murray is maintaining his position safely with stable performance. And he has no competition for the first position Djokovic is too far to reach first place. Now the real competition is for the 4th and 5th place. But the top 3 places are safe no change in that. This tournament only effects on fourth and fifth place lets's see who will sit 4th and 5th. Both players are my fav players.
legendary
March 30, 2017, 09:43:53 AM
Another number one seed got knocked out early in the quarter semis last night.
Kerber lost to Venus Williams in straight sets.
It was a humiliating defeat because Venus is over 36 now and was well winded after the first set, you can see that. Kerber didn't look like a no.1 in the WTA at all after last night and there was no excuse for her to lose that badly in the second set.
No contender in this match.
I don't think its humiliating because even Federer is 35 and is beating others easily . Venus is in good form and her techniques is flawless that's why she can win matches still at this age against top players like Kerber .
Nadal cruised into the semis , he is in great touch.
Activity: 473
Merit: 251
March 30, 2017, 08:11:22 AM
Another number one seed got knocked out early in the quarter semis last night.
Kerber lost to Venus Williams in straight sets.
It was a humiliating defeat because Venus is over 36 now and was well winded after the first set, you can see that. Kerber didn't look like a no.1 in the WTA at all after last night and there was no excuse for her to lose that badly in the second set.
No contender in this match.
Activity: 588
March 30, 2017, 07:43:57 AM

1)Murray           11960
2)Djokovic           7915
3)Wawrinka         5785
4)Nadal               4495 (If he reached the final 4735, if he wins the tournament 5135)
5)Federer            4485  (If he reached the semifinal 4665, if he reached the final 4905  if he wins the tournament 5305)
6)Raonic             4345
7)Nishikori          4310
8)Cilic                 3385
8)Thiem              3385
10)Tsonga           3265

If Berdych wins the tournament reaches the eighth position in the ranking (3610 points)

Nadal and Federer after this tournament in Miami will be the fourth and fifth in Atp Rankings.

during in 2017 i think andy murray unstopable and still first placed rank in ATP
andy muray in Q1 2017 still stable performance every tournament, so can get collect good coin to ATP rank
legendary
March 30, 2017, 06:49:20 AM

1)Murray           11960
2)Djokovic           7915
3)Wawrinka         5785
4)Nadal               4495 (If he reached the final 4735, if he wins the tournament 5135)
5)Federer            4485  (If he reached the semifinal 4665, if he reached the final 4905  if he wins the tournament 5305)
6)Raonic             4345
7)Nishikori          4310
8)Cilic                 3385
8)Thiem              3385
10)Tsonga           3265

Jump to: