Author

Topic: Tennis League All Thread - page 759. (Read 198112 times)

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
August 15, 2016, 07:51:25 PM
Now we look forward to the US open. Murray might go in favorite to win this Grand Slam with his current form winning Wimbeldon and now the gold medal at Rio. Novak Djokovic will be his main challenge but there are a few players in form like Del Potro, Nishikori, Nadal looked good but the hard court worries me a little. Also Nick Kyrgios is looking good winning the Atlanta Open just over a week ago. But first up is the Cincinnati Open which starts this week and is a good lead up tournament for the US Open. Murray has won the Cincinnati Open twice so can he make it 3 times? on his current form he can.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
August 15, 2016, 01:46:22 PM
Tennis tournamet in Rio  Nadal disappoint me cuz he lost for third place
legendary
Activity: 1064
August 15, 2016, 10:44:04 AM
That is why don't judge players based on their ranking. We should judge them by seeing their play. I decide this match based on Nadal ranking, and I lost my bet. I think Nadal career is going to end.

For those that dont know this, nadal's career has ended like a years ago when he keep on failing to win. Djokovic and murray on the other hand is still very good despite that djokovic lost to del potro, I guess he underestimated del potro too much and now he suffer because of this and murray learned some lesson from this
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
August 15, 2016, 09:42:12 AM
yea final match was great but its obvious that Murray is far better then Del Porto
anyway it was good match to watch
legendary
Activity: 1092
August 15, 2016, 04:15:24 AM
rafael nadal lost from Nishikori K

Nadal R. (Esp)   Nishikori K. (Jpn)   1 : 2 , nishikori bronze medal

and now andy muray lead from delpotro, andy muray can win and get gold medal
Again great tennis by both Nadal and Nishikori , I never thought Nishikori could beat Nadal . It was a good match and Nishikori deserves the bronze . On the other hand , Murray beats Del potro and adds another gold to England . He is in top form now . Del potro will be happy with his performance in this olympics.

Nadal has past his peak and now gradually getting beaten by the other player. Sooner or later the other player will get higher rank than him, his name will vanish soon . Nishikori is quite good against nadal, usually he isnt that good and nadal should be able to beat him easily and im not sure whats really going on

That is why don't judge players based on their ranking. We should judge them by seeing their play. I decide this match based on Nadal ranking, and I lost my bet. I think Nadal career is going to end. Congrats Nishikori K.

Gold medal match, A Murry won this game. And this is 2 back to back gold medals in Olympics 2012 and 2016. Congratulation Murry.

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
August 15, 2016, 02:19:05 AM
andy murray, win the gold medal, is Batle delpotro, Andy Murray of one of its players who were able to defend the Olympic gold medal tennis, before her in 2012 on home, in olympic 2012 london england Murray also won the gold medal
congratulation andy muray
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
August 15, 2016, 02:12:53 AM

Again great tennis by both Nadal and Nishikori , I never thought Nishikori could beat Nadal . It was a good match and Nishikori deserves the bronze . On the other hand , Murray beats Del potro and adds another gold to England . He is in top form now . Del potro will be happy with his performance in this olympics.

Nadal has past his peak and now gradually getting beaten by the other player. Sooner or later the other player will get higher rank than him, his name will vanish soon . Nishikori is quite good against nadal, usually he isnt that good and nadal should be able to beat him easily and im not sure whats really going on
August 15, 2016, 01:17:41 AM

I didn't think Nishikori could win as well but he did and it was a great match. Andy Murray now becomes the only man in tennis history to win back to back gold medals in tennis, not even Roger Federer in his peak good achieve this. Great job Murray a well deserved Olympic champion.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 15, 2016, 12:54:09 AM

Activity: 84
August 14, 2016, 07:25:40 PM

August 14, 2016, 07:13:12 PM
WOW! What a great match for the gold medal and also the bronze medal match was a great match. Both matches going to 3 sets with Murray winning the gold medal and Nishikori beating Nadal in 3 sets. I wouldn't call it an upset because Nishikori has been and has played some great tennis during this tournament and truly deserves his bronze medal. After Novak Djokovic was knocked out by Del Potro Murray become the favorite to win gold and he didn't disappoint beating Del Potro in an epic match.

A lot of us thought this tournament wouldn't be as good because of a few top players were missing but I now have to say that it was a great tournament to watch with many epic matches between top players. And that is for all forms of the tournament, Men's singles, Women's Singles and also the doubles were good to watch. All in all it was a great tournament for an Olympic games.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
August 14, 2016, 01:16:37 PM
My picks for the Del Potro - Murray match

Del Potro will win Smiley

Remember my word!

Del potro made me win some money this olympics Smiley

Okay! I quoted it.
I think Andy Murray will win it , no doubt he still too strong for Del Potro. His last match against Kei Nishikiri are absolutely magnificent.  No matter how Nishikiro hit , Andy Murray still able to return.
The only chance for Del Potro to beat Andy Murray is to make sure he hit it super hard in the 1st serve , so Andy Murray will struggle to return it. If Del Potro serve couldn't trouble Andy , i think it will be almost impossible for Del Potro to win the gold medal.
Activity: 532
August 14, 2016, 12:54:05 PM
Final matches in Rio Tennis.

Men's Final

Gold medal          Del potro @4.3 vs Murray @1.2 My pick is Murry.
Bronze medal       Rafael Nadal @1.6 vs Nishikori @2.3  My pick Nadal.

Mixed doubles

Gold medal       sands/sack @1.71 vs Williams/Ram @1.7 My pick W/R
Bronze medal    Mirza/[email protected]  vs Hradecka/Stepanek @1.9 My pick M/B

Bronze medal matches, mixed doubles Sania/ Bopanna lost his match with 2 - 0. Indian last hope in tennis also failed very bad luck. This was an easy win to Hradecka/Stepanek. Congrats both of you.

Singles Bronze medal match in progress I think Nadal may win this game.
Activity: 110
August 14, 2016, 11:02:21 AM
My picks for the Del Potro - Murray match

Del Potro will win Smiley

Remember my word!

Del potro made me win some money this olympics Smiley

legendary
Merit: 1016
August 14, 2016, 08:11:54 AM
Del potro vs Djokovic - Great win by Del potro
Del potro vs Rafael    - Great win by Del potro . this is the best comeback anyone can have , for all the struggle , he deserves this win . You could see it after the match . Just one more thing to do
Del potro vs Murray   - Hope he wins .

He deserves to win and beat Murray. He won the US Open 2009 and beat best roger federer at that time. He could be a giant player but he got injury. It is time to let him win Olympics.   Cheesy

If he actually win this olympics then all of the other player should be aware that he had made his comeback and could win the grandslam later this year. The top tennis player should be ashamed of themselves now that they know there are better player waiting to win over them in the next grandslam, totally cant wait for this

I agree because he had a good skills and reflexes that fitted on tennis. I always made bet on him when he have a game and always win. I hope for the success of his career and i can't wait to see him in the olympics. I will support even he is not my countrymen. I hope that our country send some athletes that will compete in the olympics for tennis.

The funny part of this is that tennis isnt really a major sport in olympics and yet he seems to have beaten most of the top player here. I believe nadal and djokovic doesnt expect to be beaten by him . Especially djokovic, he got beaten two set straight and thats not something you really see from the world champion
Activity: 742
August 14, 2016, 06:29:12 AM
Del potro vs Rafael    - Great win by Del potro . this is the best comeback anyone can have , for all the struggle , he deserves this win . You could see it after the match . Just one more thing to do

He deserves to win and beat Murray. He won the US Open 2009 and beat best roger federer at that time. He could be a giant player but he got injury. It is time to let him win Olympics.   Cheesy

If he actually win this olympics then all of the other player should be aware that he had made his comeback and could win the grandslam later this year. The top tennis player should be ashamed of themselves now that they know there are better player waiting to win over them in the next grandslam, totally cant wait for this

I agree because he had a good skills and reflexes that fitted on tennis. I always made bet on him when he have a game and always win. I hope for the success of his career and i can't wait to see him in the olympics. I will support even he is not my countrymen. I hope that our country send some athletes that will compete in the olympics for tennis.
legendary
Activity: 1092
August 14, 2016, 06:23:42 AM
Final matches in Rio Tennis.

Men's Final

Gold medal          Del potro @4.3 vs Murray @1.2 My pick is Murry.
Bronze medal       Rafael Nadal @1.6 vs Nishikori @2.3  My pick Nadal.

Mixed doubles

Gold medal       sands/sack @1.71 vs Williams/Ram @1.7 My pick W/R
Bronze medal    Mirza/[email protected]  vs Hradecka/Stepanek @1.9 My pick M/B

legendary
Merit: 1016
August 14, 2016, 05:04:22 AM

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
August 14, 2016, 05:01:33 AM
What do you think about the final: Del Potro VS Murray?

Murray will be the champion, his Olympic performance is even better than Roger Federer, hard to imagine. But only has 3 Grand Slam trophies.
Activity: 84
August 14, 2016, 04:06:40 AM
It's been a great gold medal match so far for the Men's doubles between Romania and Spain with both on 1 set each. Hopefully Spain can win. Also today was a great day watching the Men's single match's with 3 match's going into the 3rd set except the Del Potro Match who won in straight sets. I'm looking forward to the semi finals now to see who goes through to play for the gold medal match.
Incredible from Rafael Nadal , playing both double and single and still reamain unbeaten in this olympic game. I still gonna give a big credit to Marc Lopez of course , he the key man of this gold medal success. Job done in double , how about the single competition. Del Proto not gonna be easy to be beat , he don't want to losing in semi-finals again in two consecutive olympic game. This match will definitely goes to 3 set , if they both play really well.
Nadal is the dominant player now in the tournaments for the men's tennis olympics even if he had an angle/leg injury two months ago that took him out of competition for a while.. it looks like he is back with a fury!
I want to see him win the gold for his country of Spain!
He deserves it from coming back like that. Wink

your not see in update result
is rafael nadal is gone is lost from delpotro
Jump to: