Pages:
Author

Topic: Test Cricket Prediction and Discussion Thread [self - mod] - page 972. (Read 124931 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 62
~snip~

Lol was about to send comment and he's gone Cheesy 67/9  Roll Eyes
LOL you should be knowing that it happens with you always. Stop making post if you are supporting England :-P

Jokes aside, honestly speaking it's a shame for England. First international match after (who cares the format) they became world champion and they are performing their worst against a team who are not a regular test playing country (Come on guys, can anyone confirm when Ireland got test status LOL).
Ireland play first test against Pakistan and second against Afghanistan both lost now playing third test here is link for score card against Pakistan https://www.espncricinfo.com/series/18025/scorecard/1127284/ireland-vs-pakistan-only-test-pak-in-ire-eng-scot-2018
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Visit: r7promotions.com
~snip~

LOL you should be knowing that it happens with you always. Stop making post if you are supporting England :-P

Jokes aside, honestly speaking it's a shame for England. First international match after (who cares the format) they became world champion and they are performing their worst against a team who are not a regular test playing country (Come on guys, can anyone confirm when Ireland got test status LOL).
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1536
Funny to read scoreboard in cricbuzz. shame for me because can't watch live Sad

Sam Curran is turning out to be saviour for English..

Edit

What next after this? Ireland bowled out with in 30 overs too?
legendary
What in the hell is going on here?!  Shocked
Speechless bud, speechless. Never ever thought to see England in this position against any team.

Is this even salvageable for England at this point? I understand that it's very early in the test, but thats one of the worst scores I can remember seeing for a first innings!
Well three more wickets and then the first inning wraps up. Ireland will have two full innings and entire time of this test match. If they can manage good score in the first inning then in the 2nd inning whatever English scores it will be easier for them to chase. There won't be much run to chase for them.

I do not think England will score 400+ runs in the 2nd innings, looking at the performance in this innings of course.

Edit: Another gone! 8 down now!
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1094

Look like Ireland is playing for revenge why ICC give World Cup to England instead of New Zealand now 43/7 Murtagh is 5/11 first test haul and what a day Imagine what Starc, Cummins, Hazlewood are thinking right now Tongue

But Thompson came and ruined it. Sad

They would have got all out for 50. This would add up to their record 58 runs in 2018 test match. I want Adair back to ruin England now lol. I want Broad's wicket now.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1110
Cloudbet | Best Bitcoin Gambling Site Since 2013
What in the hell is going on here?!  Shocked

Tim Murtagh. 5 wickets for 11 runs. The man is just tearing up the English batting order with some incredible swing/seam bowling.  

Is this even salvageable for England at this point? I understand that it's very early in the test, but thats one of the worst scores I can remember seeing for a first innings!

legendary
LOL England 52/7 and against a team like Ireland. I still don't know when this Irish team got Test status. I think it's the over confidence which caused this damage for England. If this was Australia or any other strong team then we would not see this score board. The batsmen were more sensible then.

I am looking for a channel to see some of the overs LOL

I wonder if this is the bowling or the batsmen playing bad shot.
Looks like a T20 match and what a match. Everyone, including me, thought Ireland were going to lose badly but looks like they have great bowlers. Murtagh should get the MOM now Cheesy

Now 7th wicket gone. Cheesy

Murtagh is a gem. England's over confidence has ended with the WC  Grin
Look like Ireland is playing for revenge why ICC give World Cup to England instead of New Zealand now 43/7 Murtagh is 5/11 first test haul and what a day Imagine what Starc, Cummins, Hazlewood are thinking right now Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1094
Looks like a T20 match and what a match. Everyone, including me, thought Ireland were going to lose badly but looks like they have great bowlers. Murtagh should get the MOM now Cheesy

Now 7th wicket gone. Cheesy

Murtagh is a gem. England's over confidence has ended with the WC  Grin
legendary
Its very good idea and I am first who is going to contribute today we have test between England vs Ireland and England is struggling as they lost 3 wickets and just 36 runs on board look like this is going to be very interesting match before start of big Ashes Roost and Bairstow  is on pitch for recovering this early lost.

Oh snap! I was not aware about it. When did Ireland got test status?

Indeed England are struggling (looking at the scoreboard) right now but this is too early to predict anything against England. It's only the first session of day 1, we still have all the sessions left. It's test cricket and team like England will come back from any situation.

By the way, welcome to the thread.

Edit:
LOL another wicket down! Root gone!

England: 42 runs and 4 down :-P

Edit2: Huh!
What the F is going on! 6 down! :-P
42/6!!!
Its very good idea and I am first who is going to contribute today we have test between England vs Ireland and England is struggling as they lost 3 wickets and just 36 runs on board look like this is going to be very interesting match before start of big Ashes Roost and Bairstow  is on pitch for recovering this early lost.

edit: 42/4 Root gone  Roll Eyes

What the hell is going on  now we have 42/5 Bairstow also gone  Embarrassed

Still can't believe last 8 balls we have no score and 3 wickets England 42/6  Lips sealed
legendary
In this thread we will discuss about international Test cricket. I guess it was a community demand from long ago. The first time I noticed it when we had this world cup prediction pool.

@royse and everyone : guys do you think that we need dedicated thread for test cricket? If yes then some senior member please open new thread for "Test cricket "  main thread doesn't look good with big flag and spam.

The topic is self moderated to prevent spam.

Cheers :-)
Pages:
Jump to: